The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I know this is because you think I dislike you based on what you've seen me say on smogtours, but you're almost as useless as the monkey boy tele over there (at least most of your posts are humorous) however, i don't like wasting effort on wastes of skin.

As per your advice, sweetie you couldn't be more off. Which is surprising since normally a queer (think dice) would be an excellent advice giver. Contrary to what a shit for brain like you may think, I'm not in need of weight loss, or a boyfriend so your advice isn't really relevant here. All you've really done is come up with another shit attempt to troll, nothing new I suppose. Between you and tele, threads recently have been a lot more interesting to say the least, but you two are starting to hurt my brain cells. you're both resorting the same gimmick now even, you both claim to be the best Oras player when you're both just slightly above average and enjoy living in your crazy worlds where you think people enjoy you and should care about anything you do. Again, normally I wouldn't take the time to respond to a literal waste of skin, but I just wanted to take thIs time to tell you to eat shit and die. You're not only giving a bad name to the gays of smogon, but even the limited number of Asians.
Don't patronize us Asians like this. You're giving a bad name to the limited number of females on Smogon.

i think bruxish is super hilarious and i want to use one during my sumo play through tbh. I haven't been this excited for a new casual game since I've started playing competitively.
I just found out that tapu koko is a legendary so it wont have terrible bst hopefully. Kinda silly how its name is two words tbh

im so sorry :(
Forgot that not everybody was on the news hype train
Edit: i hide tagged it so idk, is the fishs name a spoiler

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)