Mafia vs Village Double Lynchpin Mafia - MONSTERS WIN

In light of Haruno leaving that message, I'll grant an extension so he can defend himself. Deadline moved to the 10 pm GMT -4 on July 19th. I missed that message when I checked his profile becuase it was a little ways down :(

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
if you are thinking of voting Haruno but have not done so already by this time, don't. give him a chance such that if he convinces us, we are actually able to change the lynch.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
hello everyone change of plans today. i have received some results from people that indicate Ditto is the castler. This is better reasoning behind lynching Ditto than Haruno and I think he has submitted himself to defeat as well. The other side to this is that he claims to be a miller, of which I have received a few other claims as well. Due to what I've told certain other people itg, I think lynching Ditto is a better choice to lynch than Haruno is today. I have received a result from another player itg that Ditto targeted penguin344 and upon asking Ditto, I asked him what his role was to which he claimed castler and miller. I am very suspicious of this choice as if we have a jailor, idling n0 is far better for the village to get people's attention. This also ideally clears up penguin344 at the end of the lynch today if Ditto is mafia, but I am also exploring the possibility that Ditto may be a wolf and has just committed to self-defeat due to a D1 rand.

unvote Haruno
lynch Ditto

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
17:59DittoWell if you're a Monster, I'd be the perfect lynch target wouldn't I
18:00Ditto"Oh, well you can understand why I thought he was maf"
18:00Dittofree village kill

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
honestly dude you are more sketch than Haruno. you didn't claim until after I confronted you and asked you if you're castler. you're just the better choice to lynch atm.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
honestly dude you are more sketch than Haruno. you didn't claim until after I confronted you and asked you if you're castler. you're just the better choice to lynch atm.
Your wording is a bit off. You didn't confront me about being the castler. You contacted me and I was fully honest.

17:51 androo are you fine w/claiming your n0 target and result?
17:51 androo i have revealed mine publicly in the thread and that is all i ask in exchange for now
17:51 Ditto I randed penguin344 and have no result
17:52 androo so then are you the castler?
17:52 Ditto yup

When I target Fire Wizards, they become, a more likely target of actions. Actions you would associate with Vampires. Nothing will occur should I target a Monster nothing altered will occur, unless the Monster is capable of Fire Magyyks.
wut does this mean. does that mean i get inspected as bad or something tf. also are u saying cannot protect fire ppl

also idk why anyone is claiming to steven snype of all ppl but w/e you guys do you i'll do me. don't know tf a "castler" is though is that like a rook from chess or something

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
jalmont i think he means the person that kidnapped penguin

penguin344 is trapped in a guarded castle and unable to leave; until he escapes, he cannot speak inside the thread, nor may be be targeted (by votes or night actions).

My role name is literally "a Dragon". What do you think I'd appear as?
Yo you think I know your rolename?

I was going to say I was unsure why dragons or monsters would put people in castles but I guess there are evil castles man I don't know.

I don't see why Ditto comes clean, he's just got no reason to. Not a lot of scum straight up claim miller lol.

Steven Snype are you willing to commit that you were otherwise informed of Ditto's target? Do you also have logs? (Not with your informant, but with Ditto)

Also something I'm interested in is that little statement where you say you got other miller claims. Reminds me of AG and the rogue claims in ALLCAPS. If a bunch of people suddenly claim miller maybe there are actually a few millers (one for each faction?)

Don't get me wrong here, this doesn't look good for ditto, but I want to make sure we think through this because I haven't engaged sheep mode yet.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
i did not post ditto's role name on IRC. i literally cbf scrolling through and trying to discern what is ditto being ditto vs ditto's actual conversation.

i can confirm that i have logs w/Ditto, and yes I received other miller claims, of which I feel currently suspicious. Between the miller claims I have received though, ditto's is the one that seems most likely to be mafia having a generally standard mafia role. The miller claims know that I am suspicious of them. At this time, I would rather not reveal them publicly because I am unsure if some of they may be just lazy mafia, but the millers themselves seem to have a role associated with them. Ditto's immediate self-acceptance to vote may just be self-defeat, but I want to make one thing clear. I am not aggressively pushing for a lynch onto Ditto. I am trying to make these options aware for the village to collectively vote.

Personally, I feel that there is no current better option to lynch Ditto as we also tried to do the math, and I think we cannot afford to make a no lynch really (I am currently assuming that both Fairies and Dragons have one kill each.) I am not confirming nor denying a number for vigilante claims (including 0) to keep the mafia guessing. The numbers do not also seem to be in favor of an additional neutral.

Yo I'm not pushing for no lynch, I'm not pushing you to out your miller claims either. I'm just trying to asses the situation. I'll take a good bet but I dislike evaluating lynches for shortsighted reasons.

Can you show using the logs you have that Ditto didn't openly claim to be the kidnapper but instead was cornered into it? I'm aware Snype could be faking logs too but I want to see the commitment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)