NOC Amnesiac Mafia Game 1 - N2

Status
Not open for further replies.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Watcher spotted rssp1. You hear this in your dreams, but you hardly care. You're far more worried that one of your friends has been brutally executed by the mafia. You gather to the town square... and everyone's there. Seems like nobody died.

it is now day 3. Day three will end 72 hours from now.

All notifications are out

Answer: He can't

lynch rssp1

Someone who knows their role PM and lies about it is about as slam dunk as it gets. If you guys want to do more claiming I'll hear arguments for it.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
FREEDOM

1. I am extremely disappointed in all of you for NEVER bringing up WHY the watch failed: perhaps the flavor made you assume I simply solo targeted someone but NOBODY bothered to bring up maybe, just maybe, it failed because I was hooked or hit the OG? I can understand why the mafia members didn't touch this but the villagers? SMH

2. UncleSam you need to apologize to jumpluff because you were out of line at EoD. Nobody should feel they need to sub out of a game due to one player unnecessarily bullying/picking on them.

Everyone knows you. They will read your wallposts. They will listen to you and consider your perspective. You don't need to be so brash and pushy. People will be more likely to just tune out what you are yelling at them IF you are yelling it. Just stop it and play nice with the other kids. You don't NEED to go over the top to get people to listen to you.

ESPECIALLY because you yourself had several critical errors in your logic that honestly make me think you are mafia because I don't know why you make them otherwise:
1. You somehow forgot I exist in the game and never considered my result - perhaps I got a fail?
2. You claim the don never tries to kill aska which makes me think you did try to kill him and hit the same OG I did
3. You claim aska could still be the silencer in the same post you say Flyhn who targeted in is 99% PT
4. You claim you could be omni when you targeted me and I was silenced

Nobody else has the same set of data points as you, and you don't even have all the facts yourself. So don't get pissy and rude because nobody else is agreeing with you 100% or 'siding' with you. Nobody else except your scumbuddies has reason to. Nobody else can see your host convo to know if it has a Don PM in it or what your targets/results actually were.

I know you are just trying to win but you really need to not be so rude and pushy about it. People will listen to you if you are respectful and if they don't conclude the same thing as you, that does suck for you, but maybe they had a reason not to SUCH AS NOT KNOWING MY RESULTS. Don't you remember the Spice Girls hit Wannabe? You need to be cool with bae's homies and going so aggro on jumpluff is not doing that. I don't want people important to me squabbling for no real reason.

Don't argue with me on this, just admit you should've behaved better, apologize, and do better next time to wallpost without insulting the intelligence of everyone else in the game.

Now, my missing information:

N0: Flyhn / No Known Fail
N1: askaninjask / Failed / Silenced
N2: Ditto / rssp1

There is a VITAL piece of information in this which is:

EITHER JUMPLUFF LIED ABOUT BEING HOOKED/WHO THEY TARGETED OR RSSP1 IS NOT THE OMNIGUARD, ASKANINJASK IS

The watch failed because I targeted aska along with Flyhn and, imo, along with the GF and hit aska's own omniguard that Flyhn force-activated with his PT. It is clear I am the watcher from N0 and Flyhn PT.

IMO the GF also targeted Ditto N0 and failed. After seeing aska claim he successfully targeted Ditto N0, the GF realizes aska is more likely the OG than the GF was randhooked. The GF tries to kill aska thinking there is no way the OG can self-protect, lies about their N0 target on D2, but is thwarted entirely when Flyhn PTs aska and forces the self-OG, blocking both the GF kill and my watch, but not Flyhn's PT.

This is the only way the game makes sense unless jumpluff, for some reason, lied they also failed.

When it took someone so long to claim Psych target I knew the Psych was someone who had only successfully targeted one person, and that one person was mafia. IE Blazade or rssp1 were the target and were scum. rssp1 waits so long to claim to see what the most viable claim is: watcher/PT are ruled out by the other scum shouting YETI IS A GREAT TARGET GUYS, jumpluff/Sam are pretty clearly in a 50/50 for vig, Sam/Ditto cannot be OG or I don't get silenced N1, aska doesn't know what he is and even rssp1 himself doesn't know I hit the OG, so he takes OG. If the GF does know aska is OG like I thought, he doesn't kill rssp1.

SIlencer sux

US and Ditto are both not OG, not watcher, not PT and not Psych due to my own results. US is not the mayor or jumpluff gets lynched D2.

jumpluff has a fail so jumpluff is not the mayor nor the Psych if rssp1 was the Psych target. Nor OG because if they were indeed hooked, there is no way I also fail, and they don't lie about being hooked as OG. Nor watcher/PT.

I assume that if someone is lying, they automatically cannot be a village role, as town wouldn't lie, so if someone is honest I rule out roles they couldn't possibly be as town.

Thus one of US and jumpluff IS scum. They have 50/50 to be the vig. It's even possible BOTH are scum.

rssp1 is another scum. I don't think he is the Don. I do think it's possible he got hooked and Psyched N0, learned he was the silencer, and then faked being silenced.

The third scum is most likely not Ditto who now can only be mayor or scum, but one of Walrein or Blazade.

Everyone report your N2 target immediately. Then results once everyone has posted.

Again I had a fail N1 after targeted askaninjask which means rssp1 is not OG or jumpluff wasn't hooked, I was

Yeti

dark saturday
Aska og

Flyhn pt

Me watcher

Rssp1 scum

Are 100% known and confirmed to me

Again I targeted ditto last night and caught rssp1 but failed last night which means og does block me and he ain't og

TRAP QUEEN

Yeti

dark saturday
The only reason godfather doesn't kill free kill rssp1 is he knows aska is the actual og and can't risk exposing his scumbuddys lies so he aims for another good role like myself and real og aska saves him

Something tells me Ditto won't be posting today unfortunately

Yeti

dark saturday
I was fairly certain Ditto was the mayor because I had no results on me except Silenced and Fail so he could only be a no result town role and Sam can't be mayor cause jumpluff didn't get lynched

My only hope was scum also knew this and aimed silence and or kill at him and not me especially since aska didn't seem to think he was og

I think Don tried to kill me and based aska saved me. That or hooker is awful

FLYHN can cancel the kill by PTing the Don right? The kill just vanishes?

Yeti

dark saturday
Also yes I had that wallpost pre-written.

To reiterate ONE OF JUMPLUFF AND UNCLESAM IS SCUM.

Only one of them can be Vig and that is the ONLY village role either can be. If jumpluff is mayor they don't get a failed result. Which means they have a role. Sam can't be anything else on the village because og pt watcher psych all aren't him as I got no result and he clearly isn't mayor either.

It's possible both are scum and jumpluff figured this out and was really pissed he kept bussing them. But I doubt that.

One of the two is scum however.

Yeti

dark saturday
Jumpluff could be the psych in the event rssp1 lied about being psyched when he realized the hooker wasn't going to come forward but...... lol

Yeti

dark saturday
Jumpluff psych
Sam vig
Aska og
Flyhn pt
Yeti watcher
Someone who didn't vote jumpluff mayor
Rssp1 scum
Blazade scum
Walrein v ditto for mayor v Don

That's if rssp1 lied because jumpluff n0 target blazade kept prodding for the psych claim and rssp1 somehow catches on blazade wants the other scum to fake claim meaning rssp1 is silencer and blazade hooker as per rssp1 result of being hooked n0.

However it's more likely to be

US or jumpluff vig or don
Aska og
Flyhn pt
Yeti watcher
Ditto prob mayor
Rssp1 silencer
Blazade or walrein hooker

Rssp1 is hooked n0 and psyched n0 and fakes being Silenced knowing he is the silencer

He targets me n1 and lies. He targets ditto n2 and now we wait to see if ditto suffers my same fate :( if ditto gets no result and can talk he is mayor rssp1 hooker.

Yeti

dark saturday
Oh in scenario 1 walrein is the Don as he can never be mayor

So walrein is ruled out as a mayor option meaning he can be psych, off chance of vig but that means jumpluff AND Sam are scum together or scum.

I think this is a 50 50 walrein v blazade as well then for the last scum. Rssp1 either wildly misread ditto and sabotaged his own scumbuddy or..

Blazade n2 target and result now pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)