NOC Amnesiac Mafia Game 1 - N2

Status
Not open for further replies.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
IMO the GF also targeted Ditto N0 and failed. After seeing aska claim he successfully targeted Ditto N0, the GF realizes aska is more likely the OG than the GF was randhooked. The GF tries to kill aska thinking there is no way the OG can self-protect, lies about their N0 target on D2, but is thwarted entirely when Flyhn PTs aska and forces the self-OG, blocking both the GF kill and my watch, but not Flyhn's PT.
If this is true, this is the funniest thing ever. I literally idled my omniguard and STILL blocked a kill.

Let's wrap this game up. Blazade UncleSam zorbees Walrein Flyhn Ditto post if you can as soon as possible so we can lynch rssp1 and end the day. also give your results and targets from last night.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Why don't we just have jumpluff and Sam vig off

KEK

Also DO NOT RUSH RSSP1 TO MAJORITY

NO MORE VOTES ON HIM

scum could easily end the day early assuming they haven't voted for him already

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
im here, not silenced

i targeted unclesam, no result

i had rssp1 as scum from before i even subbed in, he claimed to be hooked, psyched, and silenced on n0 when only 2 people claimed to target him, and imo it didnt make sense for anyone else to have targeted him and lie about it. i am pretty confident in the theory that rssp1 is the silencer and was hooked and then faked silence. also he didnt hit omniguard unless he lied about his target because he claimed to target unclesam and nobody else did

in regards to me and unclesam, i would have said that in theory i could be psych (if blazade was scum like i suspect) and unclesam vigilante but apparently US didnt get his role pm so that goes out the window.

this pretty much confirms from my pov that i am the vigilante and sam is scum, so i will target him again tonight to prove it.

i cannot really explain why jumpluff claimed so early that they were hooked, but yes, it was true, which leads me to suspect blazade as the hooker considering he targeted rssp1 n0 who also claimed to be hooked.

from my pov, if the psych isn me or unclesam, it has to be walrein. i'm also pretty sure that ditto is mayor, although blazade is a possibility if he is somehow not the hooker.

in summary from my pov:

mayor: ditto
vigilante: me
watcher: yeti
PT: flyhn
omni: aska
psych: walrein

gf: unclesam
silencer: rssp1
hooker: blazade

The only thing I'm curious about today is if Walrein got a psych ping off.

Walrein claims target and result

Then targets claims whether they know their role PM and what it is

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
actually i guess it is still possible that i am psych if unclesam and blazade are both scum but it doesn't really matter because the resulting scumteam is still the same

Yeti

dark saturday
I find it odd blazade tries to target me to see if he's vig or psych

I know my role I don't need to be told it and he knows I am town so why as vig does he try and target the watcher

It only makes sense if he believes he is hooker imo since I would be the best target to stop the watch on. It would've saved rssp1 being caught but I would've come in blasting anyway that rssp1 isn't the og

Also one thing yesterday jumpluff said they know their role. How? The only one they can be is vig and that has yet to be proven. I guess they could have deduced they aren't any of the other village roles from results and such but idk it felt like a weird thing to say

That said I've been gf reading Sam all game so

Let's have those two shoot off tonight and if don out speeds vig we can lynch him x)

Yeti

dark saturday
What happened to the n1 kill:

Blazade hooked jumpluff
Unclesam hit aska (presumably after hitting aska og on ditto to learn he's og and being massively outplayed by flyhn)

Unclesam then rambles on about how nobody would ever kill aska the idler and thus jumpluff MUST BE the hooked don which I think is pure decoy bs right there.

He overemphasized it because he did just that. And he was blown away when flyhn conveniently forced aska og on as a self target and his assured kill failed

He doesn't kill COMPLETELY FREE KILL RSSP1 tonight because he already knows that aska is the real og. He can't kill aska again bc he reveals rssp1. Otherwise it makes no sense the Don doesn't kill rssp1 unless he thinks I will watch rssp1 and catch him.

So he tries to kill me and hits the real og aska again and throws his phone against a wall in frustration

Zorbees could also try and kill me and hit og. But I think zorbees is more likely to go for rssp1 since he doesn't know rssp1 isn't the og.

Yeti

dark saturday
Yes he would have its extremedy unlikely lol

Ditto and walrein are both viewing let's get some results if u ain't silenced and only 1 of u is

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
another problem with your theory of everything that happened is that iirc askaninjask (and most others) didnt claim their targets until day 2, so unclesam on n1 wouldn't have known that he targeted ditto n0. i still think it makes sense other than this though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)