NOC Amnesiac Mafia Game 1 - N2

Status
Not open for further replies.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Was waiting for the last poster.

Yes, I did receive my role PM last night. Walrein is psych.

The only undetermined role is vig, which is one of UncleSam, zorbees, and Blazade.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
ok so from my POV i am 100% vigilante, and I can kill UncleSam tonight. Unfortunately, if we don't lynch Blazade, he will be able to hook me. I think one of Yeti or askaninjask should target me tonight (Yeti to prove I will be hooked, askaninjask to prevent it)

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
so if i'm correct we've 100% confirmed:
flyhn pt
yeti watcher
aska omni
me psych
ditto mayor
------------
rssp1 silencer

blazade claimed his target/result after we established aska was omni so keep that in mind, also thanks for exluding yourself from mayoral contention lol

out of sam/blazade/zorbees 2 are scum and 1 is vig. sam and zorbees can have a vig-off, if one of them dies we lynch blazade, otherwise we lynch em both

rssp is the only slam dunk we have today i think

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
Well, we 100% win, but not with Blazade's strategy.

Today we Lynch rssp1. 6-2. This is my vote for today.

Tonight Flyhn PT's Blazade.
Yeti watches Sam.
Sam targets pluffbees.
pluffbees targets Sam.
I target <it doesn't matter, probably yeti>

Since I am left exposed due to Flyhn's targeting not me, I die a hero. Two scenarios, either no vigkill goes off (Blazade was not the hooker) and Yeti sees whether Sam was visited by anyone last night. If so, Sam was hooked by pluffbees. If not, Sam hooked pluffbees. Either way we lynch the hooker. 5-1 at the end of that day, and we put the potential vigs Blazade and Sam against each other that night and win the game.

Or one of Sam/pluffbees does die, due to a successful vig, and we lynch blazade in the day for being the hooker and win.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
Have I got it? Unvote I don't think it's actually foolproof in the case that Blazade is not hooker. I personally think that's somewhat unlikely, but fuck it might as well go for mathematical certainty of winning, if possible

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
it looks foolproof to me as long as you target yeti. if yeti is killed and blazade isnt hooker, we have no way to determine the hooker until the next night

(although i'm pretty sure blazade is hooker)

Yeti

dark saturday
it depends on the kill order, if vig can outspeed don then we get a perfect win

blazade sorry but you are 100% hooker lol :(

all that really matters here is flyhn PTs blazade to keep the hook away from zorbees v sam

rssp1 silencer dies and we get ditto's mayorvote back

aska uses his og on a MYSTERIOUS CONFIRMED VILLAGER who the scum won't know

i watch 1 of sam/zorbees, the scum won't know which

if the don doesn't target the vig he dies for nothing so he has to

we then lynch the don if he didn't die and PT blazade until we can lynch him off

Yeti

dark saturday
nobody was hooked today and blazade said he targeted me meaning his hook hit og

if blazade was psych he targeted aska and he doesn't lie about it so walrein is the psych

the only way this fails is a SUPER long con by flyhn who has been lying since d1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)