Mafia vs Village Double Lynchpin Mafia - MONSTERS WIN

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
17:50 androo hey
17:50 androo you still here?
17:50 Ditto androo , I'm always here
17:50 Ditto even in the darkest times
17:51 androo awwww
17:51 Ditto I am everywhere
17:51 Ditto Whatchu want?
17:51 androo are you fine w/claiming your n0 target and result?
17:51 androo i have revealed mine publicly in the thread and that is all i ask in exchange for now
17:51 Ditto I randed penguin344 and have no result
17:52 androo so then are you the castler?
17:52 Ditto yup
17:52 androo who are you allied with?
17:52 Ditto FIRE WIZARDS
17:53 androo wtf
17:53 Ditto TEAM VALOR
17:53 androo what's your role name?
17:53 androo how are you castler?
17:53 Ditto Dragon
17:53 Ditto I'm a Miller
17:53 Ditto Kicked out from the dragons
17:53 Ditto and joined the Fire Wizards
17:54 androo i am very hesitant to believe that.
17:54 androo normally i have an open mind
17:54 androo especially when it comes to david tennant <3
17:54 androo but i find that incredible
17:54 Ditto Well that's the point though
17:54 Ditto I'm not supposed to be beleived
17:54 Ditto but I'm a Jailor
17:55 Ditto I was thinking of not claiming, but that'd look even worse
17:55 Ditto CAn't really do much
17:55 androo well it sucks
17:55 androo that you've been found
17:55 androo through someone else's result
17:55 androo which makes you quite sketchy
17:55 Ditto But I told the truth about everything
17:55 Ditto Didn't deny or anything
17:56 androo true but i'm not sure if you gave up or not
17:56 Ditto hahaha, do you think I'd give up that easily if I was mafia
17:57 Ditto I mean, if you want
17:57 Ditto change the lynch to me
17:57 Ditto You'll be lynching your own though
17:58 androo why did you not claim earlier?
17:58 Ditto really?
17:59 androo not for your full role
17:59 androo just even a contact
17:59 androo why did i have to reach out to you?
17:59 Ditto Well if you're a Monster, I'd be the perfect lynch target wouldn't I
18:00 Ditto "Oh, well you can understand why I thought he was maf"
18:00 Ditto free village kill
18:00 androo like i said i have an open mind and that's not answering my question as to why you didn't reach out to me until what likely would have been the normal deadline?
18:02 Ditto I think you're being unreasonable. With no proof, you expect me to claim with the already sensitive role I have?
18:02 Ditto I probably wouldn't have claimed to you already if this wasn't the case
18:02 androo i would've asked who you targeted
18:02 androo that's all i asked of anyone
18:02 androo unless i shared my role with them
18:03 Ditto well the past is the past
18:03 Ditto can't do anything about it now
18:04 androo the thing is you are now a better lynch target than haruno is
18:05 Ditto go for it

I did say Jailor because I thought that is how my ability would be classified, but people say kidnapper is better

I say Jailor too but then I smogonified it.

If Snype is willing to challenge that interaction as fake then he can post a log, but it looks like Ditto just came forward and claimed. One of those lines suggested he knew he'd been found though? Can someone explain the context though? Is Ditto referencing his state of being a miller, or expressing discontent that he got PapaSpanked by results?

I don't like this "All I claimed is my targets so that's all I ask of you" like it's fair in principle but it underestimates the burden on the leader's shoulders to be clean. Again, I'd caution anyone even revealing possibly sensitive targeting info to someone with actually no attempt to prove anything because one person giving his info to a lot of people in exchange for a lot of people giving him the same info is never an even trade. Shubaka claimed BG, which is ass-stupid to fake claim lead with as mafia and probably not the greatest thing as town either but I have a lot more of a reason to believe him. We're not getting any Ice-only BGs or global BGs disputing this info publicly or secretly AFAIK

At the moment, I personally feel more comfortable with the Haruno lynch. It's more directly linked to Snype and his personal credibility and doesn't dip into this multiple miller claim nonsense. However, if Ditto was really caught red handed instead of getting reamed for coming forward I'd be much more open to lynching him.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
honestly, i kinda agree that the haruno lynch might be better. the multiple millers is what really throws a wrench into the ditto lynch in my opinion. some of them have to be town because there is no way the mafia claims multiple millers imo.

im going to unvote, vote haruno, but this could change, who knows

DEADLINE

GET HARUNO!
No, get Ditto! He's a DRAGON!. No, too obvious, GET HARUNO!

Haruno was lynched.

They were:
Role PM said:
Dear Haruno
You are Baba Yaga

Russian tales speak of you, a powerful witch. Perhaps your most iconic power is your command of the Dancing Hut. Because of your presence in Russia, General Winter has sent you to join the Ice Wizards.

At night, you may choose to “Night X - Take USER into the Dancing Hut.” For the next day, they will be too busy in the hut in what basically amounts to a fairy tail to speak anything in the thread. However, they will be able to escape come nightfall.

You are allied with the Ice Wizards. You win if Monsters are destroyed. If the Wizards are split up, then the Ice Wizards must instead be the last faction standing.
Oops.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1. NIGHT 1 WILL END IN 48 HOURS, AT 10 PM GMT-4 ON JULY 21st

Last edited:

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Sorry guys work's been hectic and another smogon project with an impending deadline has been taking up my time recently.

Unfortunate to see this day's flip. It appears that I've been played like a fool and completely understand if you distrust me though if someone were to see this billy goat flavour that would be helpful.

I've got a long day tomorrow as well, but I'll try to be on tonight though I gotta go shopping and am working late tonight. Sorry I'm not as proactive as I'd like to be as leader, but my time is split and the leftover time/energy I have to deal with people is what I allocate here. I encourage everyone to discuss amongst each other though. I've only noticed a couple of people being active though like this so I encourage more of you to post. As a reminder, nights are still open communication so use this time to discuss as well and don't let my busy life hinder your ability to play the game. I understand that some of you guys need direction too for your roles but putting all the trust in one guy is NOT the way to play mafia, though that's how pretty much every OC game I've played has gone down. I'm actually pretty happy with that. My goal is that regardless of who dies tonight, we can come together to make a decision as a village, not as an oligarchy. If that happens, that is the sign of a successful village leader and I am content with that.

That being said, I want to win this fucking game and as a fire wizard, I can't win this alone clearly. I expect less of you guys to trust me, so yall will need to post. If you guys have important results you'd like to share but do not want them revealed to your association, I would suggest messaging someone else itg that you trust with these results to post on your behalf. Those of you that have shared roles with me know my role as well. Though I believe my role is stronger in the early game, it falls off mid and is useless late game, which is why I volunteered to do it since nobody else would for literally at least the first night. You can trust me and there are a few players that can confirm my role claim. Someone tag the entire player list for me so we can get everyone's reads.

am i still frozen

i really don't think we should trust snype here guys and it's not because of a mislynch. he's given us no reason to trust him except his role name not even his role. he's been writing a lot which seems legit but he hasn't said anything really valuable or gotten us anywhere closer to figuring this game out. i think we can trust my boy SHUBAKA17 and i def would trust maybe even claim to him over snype. or you can talk to me too. i'm still open to giving ppl target recommendations :]

you mafia nerds better not freeze me again

Yeah Snype should at least offer up his role IMO. I don't think Fire should claim to Ice yet and there's no one else stepping up, and I don't blame Snype for either lynch here (still think Ditto's lynch was weird with lots of miller claims and given the context), but I want to see more from him because there should be some effort to prove.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
My read on Jalmont's last post is he seems pretty starved for information. That may be because he was frozen while some people were talking but until now this has not brought me any concern. I distrust Jalmont at this point.

I also believe shubaka17 is clean as well and claim to him, particularly because of what he claimed to me, which if he were mafia, that would be quite a bold claim, to the point of idiocy. Especially if you are an ice wizard paranoid of the lynchpin being found, I recommend trusting him.

My read on Jalmont's last post is he seems pretty starved for information. That may be because he was frozen while some people were talking but until now this has not brought me any concern. I distrust Jalmont at this point.

I also believe shubaka17 is clean as well and claim to him, particularly because of what he claimed to me, which if he were mafia, that would be quite a bold claim, to the point of idiocy. Especially if you are an ice wizard paranoid of the lynchpin being found, I recommend trusting him.
wut

i said the same thing yesterday too dawg

you haven't done anything that indicates that me or anyone else can trust you

ditto wasnt lynched blazade
I was referring to the propoal of his lynch, while I think ditto is town, I don't read snype as malevolent and opportunistic for it. If I were to put a gut read on it I'd say he's probably trustworthy but I've read enough games where Snype played very well that I have healthy paranoia over this approach to leading.

Millers suck cause you can't even investigate them. Ditto's role is out there, there's not even a contradiction. Haruno was even an ice JK, so that shit could be on fire wizards too. This is just an aside, but I'm not seeing a single way to approach this role logically and discern alignment going forward. But again, I'm inclined to believe a few millers exist if multiple people claim it unprovoked.

I was referring to the propoal of his lynch, while I think ditto is town, I don't read snype as malevolent and opportunistic for it. If I were to put a gut read on it I'd say he's probably trustworthy but I've read enough games where Snype played very well that I have healthy paranoia over this approach to leading.

Millers suck cause you can't even investigate them. Ditto's role is out there, there's not even a contradiction. Haruno was even an ice JK, so that shit could be on fire wizards too. This is just an aside, but I'm not seeing a single way to approach this role logically and discern alignment going forward. But again, I'm inclined to believe a few millers exist if multiple people claim it unprovoked.
Haruno is a silencer

lynching millers is not bad to do we probably should've done that but then again haruno didn't claim plus silencer sucks anyways so

if ur a vig that's probably a good target but im sure scum protect will be acting so idk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)