Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgeot-mega.gif
kyurem-black.gif
vaporeon.gif
magnezone.gif
garchomp.gif
uxie.gif

So I'm here to present the greatest ORAS OU team of all time.

pidgeot-mega.gif

Freckles (Pidgeot-Mega) @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
Hurricane
Refresh
Defog
Roost

Mega Pidgeheat is a really good mega in OU because it hits hurricanes more often than Tornadus-T. Because of this, it confuses stuff more than Tornadus-T. Because of this, it makes stuff hit themselves in confusion more than Tornadus-T. Its ability is big pecks cause it benches.

kyurem-black.gif

Jootalian (Kyurem-Black) @ Choice Band
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
Outrage
Fusion Bolt
Iron Head
Dragon Claw

Everybody knows its a motherfucking monster. The best living or dead hands down huh? Less talk more head right now huh? And its eyes more red than the devil is. And its bout to take it to another level bitch. None of who you go and get, ain't nobody's cold as this. Do the rap and attract triple double no assist. But its only focus is staying on some bogus shit. Argue with its older bitch acting like it owes her shit. It heard the people saying raps are getting trap mayne. Bought the chain that always give it back pain. Fucking up its money so yeah it had to act sane. Chi nigga but these hoes love its accent. She came up to it and said this the number 2 gal. If you wanna make it number one you're number 2 now. This that goose an’ Malibu it calls it Malibooya. God damn Yeezy how it hit em with the new style. Know that motherfucker well, what you gonna do now. Whatever its wanna do, gosh it's cool now. Nah gonna do, uh it's a new now. Think you motherfucker really really need to cool down. Cause you will never get on top of this. So mommy best advice is just to get on top of this. Have you ever had sex with a pharaoh. It put the pussy in a sarcophagus. Now she claiming that it bruised her esophagus. Head of the class and she just want a swallowship. It's living in the future so the present is its past. Its presence is a present kiss its ass.

vaporeon.gif

Big Hair Lifeguard (Vaporeon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
Wish
Protect
Scald
Baton Pass

I liked mermaids ever since I had a crush on Ariel back in elementary school. Vaporeon straight up walls everything and if you're lucky it burns everything. 0 Speed IVs because it takes life slow and easy.

magnezone.gif

Asian Chick (Magnezone) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
Volt Switch
Thunderbolt
Flash Cannon
Hidden Power [Fire]

Kyurem's now watching the throne, so let Scizor get in its zone. Simple.

garchomp.gif

Arab Chick (Garchomp) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
Outrage
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Stone Edge

Shoutouts to xtra$hine for innovating this lord set which wins games turn 1. This thing is so fast that it outspeeds everything. Rough skin is a cool ability but you can also use sand veil since its an arab chick.

uxie.gif

Polish Chick (Uxie) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 SpD
Impish Nature
Stealth Rock
Knock Off
Thunder Wave
U-turn

Uxie (a.k.a Mr. Jamvad) is the KNAWLEDGE pokemon (source: in game shitters). But yea this thing walls medicham so fuck all of you aids medicham spammers on the ladder looking for free points.

Pokemon Trainer VEVO for getting all the girls

JOOOOOO for being a new guy

njnp for winning ost (fuck the haters)

WECAMEASROMANS for thinking Sinful Pleasures is an acceptable name for an alt

Hiye for being a lord and winning with shit teams on the top of the ladder

Vai Lusa for copying alt names

Blackoblivion for winning even when Hoopa-U isnt in the tier

PrinceLucian for having shoulders with girth

I'm Rick Astley for creating the greatest song on the internet

blarghlfarghl for having a gay avatar

etaoi for being a grill on the interwebz

minakamiyuki for being an ou jesi

HamesGLD and playerW17 for keeping cancer alive on the ladder

Swaqfeq for informing me on the state of homer

Professional2341 for introducing Mega Jesus to pokemon

ez for teaching us all to meme

Last edited:
Damn, I'm watching these replays and I can tell this team takes a lot of skill. Every match is so close!

The only thing I could suggest is specs on magnezone you won't be able to take on excadrill or super power scizor without it plus in your replays Ferrthorn lived the hit of hp fire. Why did you choose scarf?

Also refresh on Pigmega seems like an odd choice why that over say heatwave or hp sumtin?

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, unfortunately I'll have to lock this for the time being as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the RMT rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles. I've also removed your peak since you provided no evidence of it. PM me with updated descriptions and proof of your peak and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)