Scary Cottage Near The Beach...

...and other weird things. I've always wondered what was inside that weird cottage in Canalave Port. I get so scared when I hear sounds coming from inside it. Does anyone know what is supposed ot be in there? Also, what's the church for in Hearthome? It looks so awkward and nothing happens in there (no one even gives you any items). Its not the cemetary (that's the Lost Tower)... so what is it?

Also, post other weird things you see in this game. :D

...and other weird things. I've always wondered what was inside that weird cottage in Canalave Port. I get so scared when I hear sounds coming from inside it. Does anyone know what is supposed ot be in there? Also, what's the church for in Hearthome? It looks so awkward and nothing happens in there (no one even gives you any items). Its not the cemetary (that's the Lost Tower)... so what is it?

Also, post other weird things you see in this game. :D
That's the entrance to were you get darkrai. I have no idea what that church is doing there, guess it's just churching it up.

simple Q and A by the way.

When you get the Membership Card you can go in there. Then this guy asks if you'd like to rest. Then you wake up on the island with Darkrai. When you catch it or beat it. You go back to the cottage. Then that Sailor guy asks you why you're in there and says no one has been in there for 100 years I think.

Anyone know what the girl and the old man in the Old Chateau do? I've been EV training in there and they keep creeping me out.

What about in the pokemon mansion area where at the end of the hallways to the left and right there are two waitress' which say i'm sorry but this area is off limits? Whats behind there

And in the same area, there is a place where a guard doesn't let you touch the statue

There's nothing behind those maids. It's like Silph's building in GSC or the Kanto Radio tower in those same games. It's to make it seem more like a mansion. And as for the statue, the guard goes away for a couple of hours at around 2 A.M.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)