7/5/16 at 5 PM EDT

Results:
Winner:
Gleeb
Second Place: xfix
Third Place: Fenrir Aesir
Fourth Place: Mr. Uncompetitive
Fifth Place: pokemonvortex
Consolation Prize to: castaways, Brawl MK, Keeping it Icy, PyoroLoli, cpl♬2k16 (mauby bark), awesomepi, Meicoo, Gargoyle31, Growcanine

Consectuive Streak: xfix, keeping it icy, awesomepi, Meicoo

Name the only trainer with the Trainer Class Engineer to use a Pokemon that is not from Gen 1, and name the Pokemon he uses. (Format as Name+Pokemom and do not include trainer class)| CamdenGranbull| Wilbur is the only inhabitant of what location in the Pokemon Anime?| Pudgy Pidgey Isle| An item found at MooMoo Farm was first seen in Gold, Silver, and Crystal. In HeartGold and SoulSilver, the item can still be found at MooMoo Farm, but in a different spot then before. What item is this?| Nugget

Thanks to lovemathboy and Rory Mercury for QCing. Grats to everyone who finished, and thanks for participating. (You are all mighty cool super mega ultra giga amazing rockin' people!)

Last edited:
July 7th 8 PM EDT

Results:
First Place:
Chupps
Second Place: 3.14dgeotMega
Third Place: Meicoo
Fourth Place: social netwerk
Fifth Place: devoxys
Consolation Prize to: castaways

Consecutive Streak:
3.14dgeotMega, Meicoo, castaways

What Pokemon's name begins with the abbreviation of the tier that it's in? | purugly |Humorously, this real-life human is known to have "used" the move Substitute. (format firstnamelastname, e.g. JohnCena) | masahirosakurai| A ship in the Pokemon Anime was destroyed after crashing into an iceberg. What Pokemon can be seen on the side of this ship as an emblem?| Milotic

Thanks to kevinrocks and Rory Mercury for QCing this official. Grats to everyone who won, and thanks for participating!

Also, HUGE thanks to Painter Espeon for giving me qs 1 and 2~!

Last edited:

Alexender

i'm doing good, i'm on some new shit
is a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
7/8/16 at 4PM GMT

First place:
castaways
Second place: 3.14dgeot-Mega
Third place: Geneius (Genevence)
Fourth place: Pokemoon Moon (Yellow Skarmory)
Fifth place: Level 51
Consolation prizes to: PyoroLoli, Aka ♡ Yuu (Fuuta of the Stars), MrMustach, cpl 2k16, keeping it icy, Devoxys, Hau Ya Doin'?

Consecutive Streak: 3.14dgeot-Mega, castaways, Devoxys

Solutions: chespinmeowthpikachu, but this low of a spdef stat is going to leave you high and dry, cleffa.

Questions
1. The existing Pokemon Centre in Osaka, Japan features these Pokemon on its logo (alphabetical order)
2. If a Mienfoo with an IV spread of 12/31/5/24/0/31 is presented to the Stats Judge in ORAS, what would he say about Mienfoo's Special Defense IV?
3. This Pokemon, which has a unique base stat total, has the Japanese name with the fewest characters (answer is in English)

Thanks to Flerovium and Rory Mercury for qcing!

Thanks to Rory Mercury for hosting c: And grats to all who finished!

Last edited:
7/9/16 @ 10 PM GMT-4

Winner:
3.14dgeot-Mega
Second Place: social netwerk
Third Place: PokeMoon Moon
Fourth Place: Embar
Fifth Place: OreoHaircuts
Consolation prize to: SergioRules, PyoroLoli, Brawl MK
Solution: pokemonlacrossestick, rudy, irisaxew

Consecutive Streak: 3.14dgeot-Mega, PokeMoon Moon, PyoroLoli

Questions...
Q1) Which toy distributed at Subway features multiple Pokémon on it? (format é as e)
Q2) Tierno, a rival character in Pokémon X & Y, is known to teach his Pokémon battle styles related to dancing. Which Gym Leader is also known to teach his Pokémon dancing?
Q3) This Pokémon still belonging to a main character has a Poké Ball that has never been seen. (Format: trainerpokemon, e.g. ashgoodra)

Special thanks to Dylas and Rory Mercury for quality checks, and congratulations to Painter Espeon for finally making an official that didnt have any mistakes in it whatsoever (as far as i know)!

Last edited:
07/10/2016 @ 6 PM GMT

Winner: Kyubiisaan
Second place: Rory Mercury
Third place: 6Infernapes
Fourth place: pokemonvortex
Fifth place: Devoxys
Consolation prize to: wishes, Growcanine, Stingray0698, Meicoo, 3.14dgeot-Mega
Solution: truantwand, frostyforest, teamcharm.

Consecutive Streak: 3.14dgeot-Mega

Questions:
1) This item in Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, when used, changes the target's ability to Truant.
2) What is the name of the only dungeon where one of the legendary birds resides that is not a mountain? (Name of the beggining floors) (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team)
3) What is the name of the only Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness rescue team where all members are capable of Mega Evolving? (Include word Team)

Last edited:
07/11/2016 @ 1 PM GMT -4
Winner:
Embar [BLITZ]
Second place:
a helpful magikarp
Third place: BladePrincess
Fourth place: Radiant Sun
Fifth place: 6Infernapes
Consolation prize to: chupps, 3.14dgeot-Mega, keeping it icy, Chauque, Devoxys
Solution: vespiquen, luvdisc, makuhita

Consecutive Streak: 3.14dgeot-Mega, 6Infernapes, Devoxys

Questions:
1) This Pokemon learns Power Gem while having a 4x weakness against it.
2) Corsola is mentioned in this Pokemon's Pokedex entry.
3) This Pokemon's BST gets doubled when it evolves.

Special thanks to ashiemore and Rory Mercury for quality checking and congratulations to all of the finishers!!

Last edited:
7/12 at 12:30 PM EDT

Results
Winner:
Chupps
Second Place: Chaque
Third Place: PokeMoonMoon
Fourth Place: girisawesomer
Fifth Place: infinitium (castaways)
Consolation Prize To: nekoramen, 3.14dgeotmega, arandomduck, devoxys

Consecutive Streak: 3.14dgeotmega, chupps, Chaque, Devoxys

When you subtract the Dex # of the last Pokemon that is able to breed by Pokedex Order by the Dex # of the first Pokemon that cannot breed by Pokedex Order, what Pokemon's dex Number do you receieve? (Do not count Gen VII or forms)| Slurpuff| According to Dr. Astropoff, this item will help people to see your kind aura.| Hard Stone| In the manga, Yellow was known to release only one Pokemon. What ability does this Pokemon have?| Sniper

Thanks to Manaphy286 and Rory Mercury for QCing! Thanks to everyone who participated, and grats to all of the people who completed! Also official #30 HYPE!

Last edited:
7/13/16 @ 11:30 GMT-4

Winner:
keeping it icy
Second Place: a random duck
Third Place: Mr. Uncompetitive
Fourth Place: GoodMorningEspeon
Fifth Place: kevinrocks
Consolation Prize: yuitaeth, Tunaface, chupps, Alexender, endurr
Solution: lakeverity, kabiin, rotom

Consecutive streak: a random duck, chupps

Q1) At which location can Pokémon introduced in Gen 4 be found using dual-slot mode?
Q2) This prototype Pokémon may share part of its design origin with Snorlax.
Q3) Which Electric-type Pokémon’s BST is closest to the average BST of all Electric-type Pokémon?

Thanks to Dylas and Rory Mercury, and congratulations to everyone who completed the hunt, especially yuitaeth for their first official hunt (i believe)! Grats n_n

Last edited:

Alexender

is a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
07/14/2016 - 2pm GMT

First place: Fuuta of the Stars
Second place: xfix
Third place: Devoxys
Fourth place: a helpful magikarp
Fifth place: DarkShinyGiratina
Consolation prize to: lotiasite, Latios n.n, Wizardsofdra
Solution: 8 hunts out of 15 were used

Thanks to Ambi and eeveeattract for collabing and Ambi for hosting!

Also thanks to lovemathboy and GoodMorningEspeon for qcing !!

Last edited:
7/15/16 @ 4 PM EDT

Results
First Place:
chupps
Second Place: rory mercury
Third Place: mr. uncompetitive
Fourth Place: social netwerk
Fifth Place: kevinrocks
Everyone Else: PokeMoonMoon, DarkShinyGiratina, good memes (verypinkpancakes)
Consecutive Streak (I guess I do not count KO games?): chupps, kevinrocks, mr. uncompetitve, rory mercury

/startofficialhunt There is only one route in Unova where Audino cannot be obtained in the grass. Which route is this? (Include the word route and put your answer in word form)| Route Nineteen| In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Traps have a percent chance of appearing. In Limestone Cavern, which trap has only a .01% percent chance of appearing more than another trap?| Gust Trap| In Pokken, there are multiple hairstyles that only can be bought by the female playable character. Out of them all, which one is the most expensive?| Black Tiara and Mid-Length Hair

Thanks to Ambi and Flerovium for QCing! Thans to everyone who participated, and congratulations to all of the winners! I'll be back with another official tomorrow!

Last edited:

Flerovium

In my element.
2016-07-16 9:00PM BST (2016-07-16 4:00PM EDT). Q1 and Q3 by Flerovium, Q2 by Breath of the Wild.

First place:
GoodMorningEspeon
Second place: chupps
Third place: Rory Mercury

Solutions: trickhouse, lucario, wailord.
Streak Bonus: chupps, Rory Mercury.

Questions:
1)
This main-series location belongs to a character that uses various objects within the location to conceals themselves.
2) There are 2 trainers battled in the Battleground who are tied for using the most Physical moves while battled there. Which Pokemon do both of the opponents share?
3) Name the first Pokemon seen to have been turned to stone during the events of Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.

Thanks to Ambi and ashiemore for QCing, and Dylas for making Q2 and collaborating with me! <3

Last edited:
07/17/2016 @ 11:30AM GMT -4

Winner:
chupps
Second place: DarkShinyGiratina
Third place: a helpful magikarp
Fourth place: pokemonvortex
Fifth place: LittEleven
Consolation prize to: losedude, Latios n.n, Devoxys, SergioRules, ILRB, broil, a random duck, microwavable, BigPimpin12, Wizardsofdra
Solutions: yeah it was KO games

Consecutive Streak: chupps

Thanks to Alexender for collabing with me!! And also to the quality checkers GME and lmb and congratz to all of the participants! ^-^

Shoutouts to castaways for this great final hunt :3

Last edited:
07/18/2016 @ 4 PM GMT -4

Winner:
GoodMorningEspeon [BLITZ]
Second place:
3.14dgeot-Mega
Third place: Brawl MK
Fourth place: BigPimpin12
Fifth place: etotheipi
Consolation prize to: Devoxys, keeping it icy, Jessilina, LifeOrbLileep, SergioRules, chupps, a random duck, DarkShinyGiratina, Petrovinator, VeryPinkPancakes, 6Infernapes
Solution: ashketchum, pocketmonsterstheanimation, cutiefly

Consecutive Streak: chupps, DarkShinyGiratina, Devoxys, SergioRules, BigPimpin12

Questions:
1) The first real shiny Pokemon in the anime was caught by this character. (full name)
2) According to this book, a certain fighting type Pokemon is the reason why Poke Balls were developed.
3) This Pokemon is only weak against Fire, Flying, Poison, Rock and Steel type moves.

Thanks to the quality checkers xfix and lovemathboy and congratulations to every finisher! Hope you had fun. :)

Last edited:

Alexender

07/19/2016 - 4pm GMT

First place: Fuuta of the Stars
Second place: castaways
Third place: DarkShinyGiratina
Fourth place: Rory Mercury
Fifth place: a helpful magikarp
Consolation prize to: BigPimpin12, Ast☆arA, girisawesomer.
Solution: luceatluxvestra, pathlessplain, grandduke

Consecutive Streak: DarkShinyGiratina

Questions:
1. If Klinklang participates in a Beauty category contest in ORAS, what is its Spectacular Talent?
2. Identify the Mirage Spot shown in this picture http://imgur.com/qHSWDpb
3. If the player chooses the female character in XY, this trainer class will not appear in the game at all. If the male character is chosen, it will.

Thanks to lovemathboy and Flerovium for QCing and Painter Espeon for hosting, and grats to all who finished and also i'm sorry chupps ily <3

Last edited:
07/20/2016 @ 4 PM GMT -4
Winner:
SergioRules [BLITZ]
Second place:
xfix
Third place: OreoHaircuts
Fourth place: LifeOrbLileep
Fifth place: Devoxys
Consolation prize to: chupps, DarkShinyGiratina, Wan the Avatar, trials9, GoodMorningEspeon, PokeMoon'Moon
Solution: masquerain, dragonrage, stunfisk.

Consecutive Streak: DarkShinyGiratina

Questions:
1) This Pokemon without a unique type combination is the evolution of a Pokemon with a unique type combination.
2) This Dragon Type move is banned from LC.
3) This Pokemon has a weakness against its first type but is immune against its second type (abilities don't count).

Congratz to every finisher and thanks to Rory Mercury and Flerovium for quality checking. :]

Last edited:
07/21/2016 @ 11 AM EDT
Winner:
3.14dgeot-Mega
Second place: Alexender
Third place: Devoxys
Fourth place: girisawesomer
Consolation prize to: GoodMorningEspeon, ILRB, keeping it icy, SergioRules, sanjay, losedude, lmb hw, chupps, LifeOrbLileep, Hellolife, OreoHaircuts
Solution: technician, deerling, gardenia
grats grats grats to all finishers :}

Consecutive Streak: Devoxys, DarkShinyGiratina, SergioRules, OreoHaircuts, GoodMorningEspeon, (GO) chupps

Questions:
1) All the Furisode Girls in Sushi High Roller have weather based teams. However, one Pokemon's ability neither starts a weather condition nor takes effect in one. What is that ability?
2) In the anime, there are non-dragon type Pokemon seen in the Village of Dragons. Out of the eleven that aren't dragon typed, which one has the highest national dex number?
3) An anime exclusive location in the Kanto region is named after a gym leader. It also has a Pokemon contest named after the leader. Name the gym leader.

woo another solofficial !! QCed by Ambi and Flerovium and hosted by xfix ooo ty all of you o3o

Last edited:

lotiasite

undedgy
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
7/23/2016 @ 11AM GMT
Winner:
Tunaface [BLITZ] (00:52)
Second place: a helpful magikarp
Third place: microwavable
Fourth place: Alexender
Consolation prize to: lovemathboy, Skellos
Solutions: Glare, Ferroseed, Dragonite

Consecutive Streak:
DarkShinyGiratina

Questions:

1) This Normal-type move, which was a signature move in the generation it was introduced, has had its accuracy changed from 75% to 100% as of its introduction.
2) This Pokemon lacks a hidden ability, but gains one when it evolves.
3) In the Pokemon anime, what Pokemon belonging to a main character has once been shown sitting inside its Poke Ball? (pokemon name only)

I guess my first lotificial kinda turned out to fail, because of the numerous q2 alts such as Cascoon, Silcoon, Kakuna and Metapod. Sorry for the confusion D:

Grats to all finishers, and thanks to Ambi and Val and qc'ing and Ambii for hosting !!
:3

btw: for those confused, the streak continued on from Mr U's one, since i reserved it before him (but got postponed) so mine was directly after his.

Last edited:

Mr. Uncompetitive

What makes us human?
is a Contributor Alumnus
This is how we do it:
It's Friday night, half past 6, alright
The homies are here on the client side
They wanna reach for the 60 they gonna blitz it up
Dylas the Room Driver do the host for my Hunt
It's a show once we're late in
Randoms in the room say, "Mr. U we made it!"
It feels so cool in our room tonight
The summertime life and the guys can't deny
All the bad hunters forgot the word to search by
You gotta get your groove on, so don't you dare come late
So hit up the Bulb and throw your hands up
And let me hear the party say

I'm kinda lost and it's all because
(This is how we do it)
Scavengers does it like nobody does
(This is how we do it)
To all lamers used to so much flavor
(This is how we do it)
Let's pick up the slack, we brought the old school back
(This is how we do it)

07/22/2016 @ 6:30 PM GMT - 4
Winner:
girisawesomer
Second place: Panda
Third place: Merlee
Fourth place: social netwerk
Fifth place: wishes
Consolation prize to: DarkShinyGiratina, chupps, 3.14dgeot-Mega, broil (?)
Solution: Conker's Bad Fur Day, Inferno, Buizel

Consecutive Streak: DarkShinyGiratina, chupps, girisawesomer, 3.14dgeot-Mega

Questions:
1) This game contains an unused model of Pikachu's tail. It was meant to be used in a cutscene but it was taken out at Nintendo's request
2) One of Santa's Pokemon can evolve. What move does it learn via level-up at Level 33 in ORAS?
3) Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire have a hidden Sound Test. The track number for the Route 113 theme in that Sound Test is the same as the National Pokedex number for this Pokemon.

Grats to all the finishers, and thanks to Rory for hosting in Dylas's absence and GME and ashie for qcing ^^`

Last edited:
Results
First Place: Painter Espeon
Second Place: DarkShinyGiratina
Third Place: Shade of Eylsia
Fourth Place: Mr. Uncompetitive
Fifth Place: Kyubiisan
Consolation Prize to: Devoxys, FuutaoftheStars, by official, etotheipi

Consecutive Streak to: DarkShinyGiratina

Before seeing the Sky Pillar for the first time, the first Draconid known to the player can be seen in what other area?| Petalburg Woods| Despite this move being a tutor move in Generation 3, no Pokemon in the Hoenn Pokedex can actually learn this move.| Softboiled| There are many moves that get boosted by Sheer Force that only one Pokemon with the ability can learn. Out of them all, which has the lowest base power? (If multiple, name the first alpbabetically)| astonish

Thanks to GoodMorningEspeon and Flerovium for QCing. Thanks to everyone who participated, and congrats to all winners!

Last edited:

Alexender

07/26/2016 - 4pm GMT

First place: girisawesomer
Second place: castaways
Third place: GoodMorningEspeon
Fourth place: chupps
Fifth place: chauque
Consolation prize to: BigPimpin12
Solution: rockpower, richpoffin, fakeout.

Consecutive Streak: No one o-o

Questions:
1. A particular type has all of its Special moves share a specific word. Format your answer as TypeWord
2. When this product is consumed by a Pokemon in the Sinnoh games, three Contest attributes will be increased.
3. This is the only move which causes direct damage to the opponent that penalises a Pokemon for its use in the Battle Arena

Thanks to Painter Espeon and Rory Mercury for QCing, and thanks to Painter Espeon for hosting!! Grats to all who finished!!

Last edited:
7/25/16 @ 10:30 GMT-4

Winner:
Rory Mercury
Second Place: keeping it icy
Third Place: 3.14dgeot-Mega
Fourth Place: BigPimpin12
Fifth Place: castastrays (castaways)
Consolation prize to: Acadeca, terrapieseven, Wan the Avatar
Solution: mega venusaur, amnesia, abnormal weather

Consecutive Streak: BigPimpin12, castaways

Q1) A line of Pokemon toys created by Spin Master comes in separate pieces to assemble. Out of all of the toys, which one has the most individual pieces? (Answer with the name of the toy)
Q2) This move once had an effect that is equal to two uses of the move Calm Mind.
Q3) This medal in Pokémon Picross is obtained by clearing a puzzle with only Pokémon with weather-setting abilities in the main games.

Thanks to Breath of the Wild for collabing on me and providing Q1, to Ambi and Flerovium for quality checks, and congrats to Acadeca on first official hunt solve n_n

Last edited:

lotiasite

undedgy
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
7/26/16 @ 11:30AM GMT

Winner:
DarkShinyGiratina [BLITZ, 00:46]
Second place:
Fuuta of the Stars
Third place: Latios n.n
Fourth place: Ambii
Fifth place: 6Infernapes
Consolation prize to: BerlingSwe, microwavable, Acadeca, Deltastatics
Solutions: Hidden Power, Dark, Alain
Consecutive Streak: Acadeca

1) Despite this move being listed as Normal-type in Pokemon Showdown!, it cannot actually be Normal-Type.
2) If a Pokemon had a certain dual-typed combination, it would be immune to both of its types. What would be the only type this Pokemon would be weak to? (omit type)
3) There have been many trainers in the anime seen using Super Potions to heal their Pokemon. Name the first alphabetically.

Thanks to Breath of the Wild and Rory Mercury for quality checks and Flerovium for hosting, and congratulations to all finishers ! ^~^

Last edited:
7/27/16 @ 4 PM GMT-4

WINNER:
castaways
Second Place: DarkShinyGiratina
Third Place: Meicoo
Fourth Place: a random duck
Fifth Place: pokemonvortex
Consolation Prize To: GoodMorningEspeon, 6Infernapes, LifeOrbLileep, losedude, Devoxys, cute memer '◡', Wan the Avatar, Growcanine̿̿, BigPimpin12, PyoroLoli, AquaponicsLyfe, Mr. Uncompetitive, youhavelostperiod, Schoolboy Kieran, Nyan_Kat', WouldScavengeAgain, girisawesomer, Lunarixis, havingfun98, 3.14dgeot-Mega ._., Midnight Surge, Wizardsofdra, Rafooa11, Kazuya Miyuki, ShinyStocko, AmpharosTheBeast
Solution: 12 hunts

Consecutive streak: it's ko games so, whoever has next official, skip this one for streaks

Hoo boy okay. Thanks to Flerovium for collabing with me and giving PL during official, thanks to Ambii and ashiemore for quality checks, thanks to GoodMorningEspeon for helping out during the hunt while participating, and. Wow. This took an hour and 16 minutes, and we had 31 people in one KO games. and we had 12 hunts. This was been fun, if a bit hellish! Thanks to everyone who participated! im never fucking doing this again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)