The Workshop

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Incredible work, Ssensenh --unfortunately, this has sparked a bit of a debate on the Maison thread as to whether this is general enough to fit on the OP, so I may come back to you for something more...elaborate.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello! I am requesting a piece of art for this thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ps-pu-room-teambuilding-workshops.3575267/
PU Room Auth and I host teambuilding workshops in the PU room. In this thread, people can suggest mons that we will build around and we will post the teams that we make.

I would like a piece of art for this. I think Mawile and Fraxure (a PU core who both have hands) looking like they are trying to reason with each other (just like teambuilding) would be nice. Maybe there's like a question mark above them to show that they are trying to figure something out. Somewhere on the piece, it would have to say "PU Teambuilding Workshops." However, if there's something along similar lines (Mawile and Fraxure trying to reason with each other) that you think would look better, feel free to make that :p

I will be very grateful if anyone makes this piece of art for me. Thanks!

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi there.

I'd like to request a new piece of artwork for the ORAS OU Viability Ranking thread. We've had ours for a while and while I do think it's quite nice, it's a bit outdated (the days of Altaria, Manaphy and Hippowdon ruling OU are over).

I don't have any real specific request. I think the two routes which would be most desirable are

1. a picture with several top tier OU pokemon. Kinda like the one we have now.
2. a more artist-driven creation, sort of like this old one. Should probably be a pokemon of high relevance if just one is chosen.

The picture should say "ORAS OU Viability Rankings" (maybe all caps I guess? since it looks more official).

Thanks for your time

Hi there.

I'd like to request a new piece of artwork for the ORAS OU Viability Ranking thread. We've had ours for a while and while I do think it's quite nice, it's a bit outdated (the days of Altaria, Manaphy and Hippowdon ruling OU are over).

I don't have any real specific request. I think the two routes which would be most desirable are

1. a picture with several top tier OU pokemon. Kinda like the one we have now.
2. a more artist-driven creation, sort of like this old one. Should probably be a pokemon of high relevance if just one is chosen.

The picture should say "ORAS OU Viability Rankings" (maybe all caps I guess? since it looks more official).

Thanks for your time
I might be able to do this one? Here's a sketch of what it might look like:

Tell me if there's anything you want changed.

bludz

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I like it. if you could put a different Pokemon over Porygon2 I would prefer that just because p2 is hardly used at all. Not sure what I'd prefer in that spot but maybe Rotom-w? Not sure. I leave that up to you

Alright, I've got the pokemon done, but I can't add text in SAI, nor can I figure out how to make the background transparent, so someone else would have to do that. Anyways, I hope this is good.
EDIT: I've managed to make the background transparent, so there's that. Still no text though.

Last edited:

bludz

Alright, I've finally managed to add text, though someone else could probably do a better job. I think it's finished, unless there's something else you want added bludz?
I don't have anything I'd like to request added. I've asked someone else to take a stab at the text but overall I like the art! Thanks!

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hello! I am requesting a piece of art for this thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ps-pu-room-teambuilding-workshops.3575267/
PU Room Auth and I host teambuilding workshops in the PU room. In this thread, people can suggest mons that we will build around and we will post the teams that we make.

I would like a piece of art for this. I think Mawile and Fraxure (a PU core who both have hands) looking like they are trying to reason with each other (just like teambuilding) would be nice. Maybe there's like a question mark above them to show that they are trying to figure something out. Somewhere on the piece, it would have to say "PU Teambuilding Workshops." However, if there's something along similar lines (Mawile and Fraxure trying to reason with each other) that you think would look better, feel free to make that :p

I will be very grateful if anyone makes this piece of art for me. Thanks!

this is the sketch so far, i plan to colour it later
i hope you don't mind how simple it looks!
Thanks to SSensenh for the letters!
update: i added eyebrows '^')b

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus

this is the sketch so far, i plan to colour it later
i hope you don't mind how simple it looks!
Thanks to SSensenh for the letters!
update: i added eyebrows '^')b
I love this! I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Edit: I'm being picky; can you change it to "workshops" instead of "workshop?" Thank you, and sorry for being picky again.

Last edited:

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I love this! I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Edit: I'm being picky; can you change it to "workshops" instead of "workshop?" Thank you, and sorry for being picky again.

>workshops; I'm going blind >v>
Feel free to scale this or change anything that you don't see fitting; this screwdriver looks a bit out of place to me ;^;)// regerts

(my rendering is kill ;=;)

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus

>workshops; I'm going blind >v>
Feel free to scale this or change anything that you don't see fitting; this screwdriver looks a bit out of place to me ;^;)// regerts

(my rendering is kill ;=;)
This looks amazing ;3;/ just what I was looking for. I will add this to the OP and credit you tomorrow, when I get home. Thank you so much!

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
So I would love to have a banner for my newest endeavor: OMotM/LCotM Official Tournaments.

I was thinking that the art itself could include the title of the thread plus a combination of common OM threats such as Dragonite, Kyurem-Black, Mega-Diancie, or whatever you feel may be necessary. I was also thinking they could like they are facing off like they are in a battle.

Seems simple, but I wanna leave a lot of creative control up to the artist.

P.S. if this is supposed to go in the Artwork for Tournaments thread, then I am sorry Dx

EDIT: anundeadboy is working on this for me. Thanks in advance and I cannot wait for the end result!!!

Last edited:

anundeadboy

Half dead, half boy.
is an Artist Alumnus
So I would love to have a banner for my newest endeavor: OMotM/LCotM Official Tournaments.

I was thinking that the art itself could include the title of the thread plus a combination of common OM threats such as Dragonite, Kyurem-Black, Mega-Diancie, or whatever you feel may be necessary. I was also thinking they could like they are facing off like they are in a battle.

Seems simple, but I wanna leave a lot of creative control up to the artist.

P.S. if this is supposed to go in the Artwork for Tournaments thread, then I am sorry Dx

EDIT: anundeadboy is working on this for me. Thanks in advance and I cannot wait for the end result!!!
There you go! Wish you the best luck with your endeavor! :)

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
requesting a new banner for RU Open, same as the old banner, but with Venusaur as the mascot. Thanks in advance :)

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yo

I'd like to request artwork for a BW LC team dump, it'll be a thread posted in the LC subforum that has LCPL teams that people built and used, in order to better get people involved with the tier.

the only real requirements are that it involves a qt hippopotas playing with a SPOINK and the words BW LC Is Not Dead, if possible in the style of the artwork from the movie god's not dead except maybe cuter and with a yellow sticky note instead of spray paint

basically it needs to be qtpie af and kinda happy and draw people into the dump. Also probably not too big, if possible wider than it is tall

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
yo

I'd like to request artwork for a BW LC team dump, it'll be a thread posted in the LC subforum that has LCPL teams that people built and used, in order to better get people involved with the tier.

the only real requirements are that it involves a qt hippopotas playing with a SPOINK and the words BW LC Is Not Dead, if possible in the style of the artwork from the movie god's not dead except maybe cuter and with a yellow sticky note instead of spray paint

basically it needs to be qtpie af and kinda happy and draw people into the dump. Also probably not too big, if possible wider than it is tall

Edit: or this

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
I'd like to request a banner for the Anything Goes Resources Thread.

I've made a make shift banner but apparently people don't like what i can do in Microsoft Paint with random Bing Images searches.

If it isn't too much trouble a banner with the text "Anything Goes Resources" or "AG Resources" and a Mega Rayquaza, Arceus and Darkrai would be a perfect fit. Feel free to take any approach you want with it. Thank you!

yo artists ! i'd like to request a banner for the doubles ou teambuilding shop, as we plan to reopen really soon. doubles most iconic pokemon include kangaskhan mega, landorus-therian, latios, keldeo etc... but to be honest, any good banner works, let it have pokemon like blastoise even. thanks ahead !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)