Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after being gone for a very long time, I am trying to get back into this whole breeding thing.
I am trying to breed my Safari Ball Chansey. I was looking at different battle spreads, I can get a Chansey with Heal Bell, Aromatherapy, and Seismic Toss right?
Slurpuff can get both Heal Bell and Aromatherapy, then breed the Chansey that comes out of that with a Mawile that was bred with Seismic toss.

I'm looking for just an Anorith/claw fossil. Last non-legendary 'mon (and its evolved form) I need to complete the dex. Have been watching the GTS and it seems most people want legendaries for them, which I don't really have to spare.

Can trade just about any breed able Pokemon for it.

I'm looking for just an Anorith/claw fossil. Last non-legendary 'mon (and its evolved form) I need to complete the dex. Have been watching the GTS and it seems most people want legendaries for them, which I don't really have to spare.

Can trade just about any breed able Pokemon for it.
I can give you mine for free but if you have a 6 IV ditto I'll take it

I think they will argue toss TenaciousT, the 25 will be below the generally accepted 27-28 cut off for most users. However, if this whole IV-boosting stuff for Sun & Moon works as simply as they say, then you'd probably be able to get the lowered Sp Def up fairly easily?

So I hatched a shiny Totodile but it didn't pass down Sheer Force (figures!)... is there a semi-viable set I can use with Torrent for the battle tower or something? It has Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch and Ancient Power for egg moves so those are all on the table. 31 / 31 / ? / x / 31 / 31 are the IVs, haven't levelled up to check the defense yet.

I'm looking for the following Pokemon with their hidden abilities, female, in non-default Pokeballs where possible:

Ekans
Meowth
Scyther
Sentret
Sudowoodo
Houndour
Lileep

I'm looking for the following Pokemon with their hidden abilities, female, in non-default Pokeballs where possible BUT PREFERABLY a friend safari containing these Pokemon instead:

Ledyba - Bug
Bibarel - Water
Pachirisu - Electric
Helioptile - Electric

Please message me on my profile if you can help. I'd prefer to trade within the next three hours and I'll try to clean up and complete any trades later on Saturday.

Last edited:
*Minor Trades* I need a flawless ditto to begin IV breeding. So if you happen to have one, just reply here or message me. Might have something of interest for you

I think they will argue toss TenaciousT, the 25 will be below the generally accepted 27-28 cut off for most users. However, if this whole IV-boosting stuff for Sun & Moon works as simply as they say, then you'd probably be able to get the lowered Sp Def up fairly easily?

So I hatched a shiny Totodile but it didn't pass down Sheer Force (figures!)... is there a semi-viable set I can use with Torrent for the battle tower or something? It has Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch and Ancient Power for egg moves so those are all on the table. 31 / 31 / ? / x / 31 / 31 are the IVs, haven't levelled up to check the defense yet.
Depending on the game you go to lumios city or mauville and I think there's a place called the battle Institute. Just join a battle and your totadile will be level 50. You can then probably check the exact ivs there with your iv calculator

OK, so this is sort of a convoluted yet interesting request....

Later this month I'm supposed to attend the Seattle Retro Gaming Expo, And I just realized this is the best place to attempt this-see I bought the eShop versions of Pokemon RBY, and in my Red version I still need to evolve 2 pokes on my team into Alakazam and Golem. Will anyone else here be attending that to fulfill this request?
Bump due to it happening tomorrow. If anyone is attending and wants to help I'll be the black dude with a blue hat that has buttons all over it.

I'm trading the following 4-5 IV breedjects (most with relevant egg moves and nature, a few with special balls)
- Charmander
- HA Abra
- HA Buneary
- HA/non-HA Shroomish
- Mudkip
- HA Torchic
- Chansey
- Larvitar
- Ralts
- Marill
- Pidgey
- HA Starly
- Gastly
- HA Slowpoke
- Beldum

In return, I'm looking for other breedjects, namely HA Wooper, Meditite, HA Gligar (must be Careful nature), Magnemite, Pinsir, and Heracross, but I'll be on the lookout for anything

I'm looking for someone who can help me complete my Pokedex. Below is the list of Pokemon I'm missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

474 - Porygon-Z
478 - Frosslass (or a dawn stone)
538 - Throh
609 - Chandelure (or a dusk stone)

Last edited:
Hello,

I have bred a few Anticipation Eevees, but I am struggling to breed Eevees with IVs higher than 26, as I have just started out breeding.

I was wondering if anyone was interested in getting an Eevee with Hidden Power. In exchange I would like you to breed an Hidden Power Eevee with good IVs (of course I will be patient :) ).

Sorry for such a strange request but, as I said before, I am new to breeding.

Or I am willing to give away an HA Torchic for an HA Eevee with good IVs (I will check for Torchic IVs as soon as I get back home).

Hello,

I have bred a few Anticipation Eevees, but I am struggling to breed Eevees with IVs higher than 26, as I have just started out breeding.

I was wondering if anyone was interested in getting an Eevee with Hidden Power. In exchange I would like you to breed an Hidden Power Eevee with good IVs (of course I will be patient :) ).

Sorry for such a strange request but, as I said before, I am new to breeding.

Or I am willing to give away an HA Torchic for an HA Eevee with good IVs (I will check for Torchic IVs as soon as I get back home).
Your problem is that you probably don't have a 6IV (hexaflawless) Ditto to breed with. You can check out Most's giveaway in his signature to obtain one. (or others' Ditto giveaways)

Every Pokemon capable of learning TM's can learn Hidden Power, but the move's type is determined by the user's IV's, and some types are better than others on certain Pokemon. (The IV combinations for each type are listed on the front page of this thread. However, getting a Ditto will aid your breeding immensely.

As for the HA Torchic, if you didn't obtain/breed it yourself, I wouldn't advise offering it for trade here, as it may be hacked. (and if in anything but Cherish or Poke Ball, most definitely hacked)

Your problem is that you probably don't have a 6IV (hexaflawless) Ditto to breed with. You can check out Most's giveaway in his signature to obtain one. (or others' Ditto giveaways)

Every Pokemon capable of learning TM's can learn Hidden Power, but the move's type is determined by the user's IV's, and some types are better than others on certain Pokemon. (The IV combinations for each type are listed on the front page of this thread. However, getting a Ditto will aid your breeding immensely.

As for the HA Torchic, if you didn't obtain/breed it yourself, I wouldn't advise offering it for trade here, as it may be hacked. (and if in anything but Cherish or Poke Ball, most definitely hacked)
Would you happen to know how to breed a Dive ball on a Charmander?

Can I get someone to clone my 5iv friend guard Clefairy so I can keep it for doubles use and evolve the second one? Thanks in advance!

I'm also potentially interested in cloning one more Pokemon, my bold Suicune, so I can donate a copy to the giveaway thread.
I still need this done, by a very trustworthy individual, of course!

Yup, I've heard the horror stories of people getting their Pokemon stolen...

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for the following Pokemon with their hidden abilities, female, in non-default Pokeballs where possible:

Ekans
Meowth
Scyther
Sentret
Sudowoodo
Houndour
Lileep
Heatmor

I'm looking for the following Pokemon with their hidden abilities, female, in non-default Pokeballs where possible BUT PREFERABLY a friend safari containing these Pokemon instead:

Lapras - Ice
Ledyba - Bug
Wooper - Ground
Bibarel - Water
Pachirisu - Electric
Golurk - Ghost
Helioptile - Electric
Pumpkaboo - Ghost

Please message me on my profile if you can help. I'd prefer to trade within the next three hours and I'll try to clean up and complete any trades later on Saturday.
I do have Scyther, Lileep and Sentret. If you still need them, let me know which nature and ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)