Tournament BLT III: Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucked my team over with a combo of a misclick and a min roll. sorry I'm so trash team, I'm over choking wins. yet another bad game

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok I haven't updated the records for games that occurred this week, but if there are any discrepancies for week 1 to 5, feel free to respond to this thread / post on my smogon wall and I'll fix it.

Just waiting on IARUBAN to respond to my request. iaruban was last logged in for more than a week. Wondering when to call it an activity.

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
Calling activity on strycal
contacted him on the first day of the week and he told me to contact him again when the weekend is close just in case if anything pops up ; did that and he has yet to reply to that. I was on regularly for the whole week but didn't find him ever.

didn't want to do this at all but either opponent failed to convey or simply he couldn't go a/c to his words.[calling activity]
he couldn't play at that time[few hrs.(3.5hrs. approx)] before but could play at scheduled time but couldn't come, have waited for almost an hour and its too late for me now, have school tomorrow.
{might check my profile for timings and other things}

didn't want to do this at all but either opponent failed to convey or simply he couldn't go a/c to his words.[calling activity]
he couldn't play at that time[few hrs.(3.5hrs. approx)] before but could play at scheduled time but couldn't come, have waited for almost an hour and its too late for me now, have school tomorrow.
{might check my profile for timings and other things}
Dude I contacted you at first and you told me that we play saturday, I wasnt sure of I could play then and I told you that.
then I Friday that I couldnt play on the time we scheduled and said that I could play saturday morning or sunday morning.
But you didnt say anything for 2 days and contacted me again when sunday morning was almost over, I told you a little later that I could play a few hours later but then something else came up so I coulndt play, sorry about that.
tbh I can still play but you probably cant since you have something to do with school, but I dont think you deserve the activity win since I have waited longer then you have and you didnt say anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)