Mafia vs Village Double Lynchpin Mafia - MONSTERS WIN

Aubisio has subbed in for Asek. I'm extending deadline 24 more hours to the 23rd so that Aubisio can dive in and talk to people, not be totally lost.

NEW DEADLINE IS 10 PM GMT-4 ON JULY 23RD.

Aside from subs, I'm not extending this at all, again. If a sub does happen, then for them to not be plunged in with nothing to go off of, I will, but ONLY then. After tonight, I'm updating exactly on-scheduled-time (barring someone sending me a change of plans at the last minute forcing me to re-work my planned update.)

The first death is none other than zorbees, who was devoured by a dragon:
Role PM said:
Dear zorbees
You are Harry Dresden

The Wizard PI of Chicago, you quickly earned a name for yourself in the supernatural community as a powerful fighter. You started with fire magic, but all magic is a tool in the toolbox for you. Later, you gained a mastery of ice magic.

Your nature as both a fire wizard and an ice wizard makes you the ideal person to keep the peace between the Fire Wizards and the Ice Wizards. While you yet live, these factions are treated as on, the Wizards.

Your skills as an investigator allow you to inspect someone nightly with “Night X - Inspect User.” This will reveal your target’s role name, powers, and win condition. You may not do this on Night 0; instead you start knowing the identities of <snip> of the Fire Wizards, <snip> and <snip> of the Ice Wizards, <snip>. <snip>. Also be warned, you cannot be bodyguarded.

When inspecting someone, you may choose to “Use Wizard’s Sight.” This will allow you to see who they truly are, piercing any sanity-affecting abilities they might have. However, as this is taxing on the wizard who uses it, you may only do this twice in the game. If this is blocked by another effect, then it is not considered to be used.

Once during the game, you may send, “Night X - Track down USER and kill them.” You may choose if the kill flavor includes the following themes: Ice, Fire, Guns. You must choose at least one, but may choose up to three.

Finally, you have a little understanding of illusion magic. This is enough to allow you to, four times in total, appear to be someone else to inspectors with “Night X - Veil as USER.” If this is not to your taste, then know that <snip> is not in this game. <sniop>.

You are allied with both the Fire Wizards and the Ice Wizards. You win if you outlive Alduin and either the Fire Wizards or the Ice Wizards win (or both) OR if one of your factions wins while the other comes in second place.
Curiously, this has NOT caused the Fire Wizards and the Ice Wizards to split. For some reason.

The second death is , to very little surprise, shubaka17, roasted to death by dragonfire.
Role PM said:
Dear shubaka17
You are Serana

You are a Nord Vampire mage who specializes in raising undead and using ice-based attacks, though you also branched out into electricity. Then, your family turned crazy, and you were sealed up in cave/tomb for multiple centuries. You were rescued by the Dovahkiin, and then helped bring down your father.

As a powerful wizard with more health than average, and a vampiric power to drain life, at night you may choose to “Night X - Adventure with USER.” Your power will deter any killers from targeting your target, unless your target is a Lynchpin associated with Fire.

You are allied with the Ice Wizards. You win if Monsters are destroyed. If the Wizards are split up, then the Ice Wizards must instead be the last faction standing.
Saddened by these deaths, you continue boldly. Jalmont is no longer frozen, and penguin344 is back. No one has replaced them. Odd.

IT IS NOW DAY 2. DAY 2 ENDS IN 48 HOURS, AT 10 PM GMT-4 ON JULY 25TH
Results are already out.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
well this is bollocks. at least we are still united on the bright side! I do understand that everyone is hesitant upon trusting me since I have not publicly revealed anything, but fuck it here goes and I am going to claim. I am the Human Torch aka the Fire Wizard Watcher. For people that are new to Smogon Mafia and to clarify this for non-Smogon-term-oriented: watcher is someone who targets a USER and will learn of anyone else who targeted said USER. Naturally, I targeted Shubaka17 since that's just a target going to die and surprise, a wild Jalmont was the only person that targeted him last night! Unless there is a delay killer itg on mafia (which I highly doubt happened here because I think that violates N0 no kill targeting rules), shubaka had to have been targeted last night and since nobody else targeted him, by process of elimination it has to be jalmont.

To add even more suspicion onto jalmont, Ditto targeted Jalmont last night and couldn't because he was blocked by billy goats, the result I had on Haruno.

lynch Jalmont

steven snype is lying and is not a fire wizard

i am a fire wizard and did not target shubaka lol

vote snype

let's talk about this one boys

e: i'm playing league right now but right after i will claim and everything etc etc so do not worry friends

no??? what sense would that make?

if i can convince you guys to lynch snype outright that's the best scenario

e: like you should know what I am and that's your suggestion? u sure you're not scum too lol??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)