New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HailFall

my cancer is sun and my leo is moon
Can i request my birth date be changed to april 30th 2000? The current one is incorrect, thanks.

zbr

less than 99% acc = never hit
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
yo. can i request a name shortening from zanbakuresh to zbr. i think it's more effective if people called me that on site since that's what most users call me on showdown as well~ (also im not rly comfortable with people calling me zan or baku cause those are clearly not my name at all)

do i need a proof of my ownership to the alt zanbakuresh and zbr on pokemonshowdown? i've owned both of them for a really long while now so i can post some screens if absolutely necessary

e - i would also appreciate if there was no custom title saying "formerly ZANBAKUResh" cause nothing else is going to change except for just purely the shortening of my name from ZanBakuResh

Requesting a name change into Ankebut because I wanted to unite my names in all forums I'm in. Also, that's the name I go by on Showdown. Thanks in advance.

Empo

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 30 Championis the Smogon Tour Season 33 Championwon the 17th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
Hi. Last time i didn't say a reason for why i was changin' name, sorry, but i'll do it now. I want to change my smogon name into Empo. Why this nickname? Because all my friends on PS! usually call me empo, and not empoleonlove. And it's time to change!

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
hey,

I started playing again and made a new smogon account:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/bygiann.334740/

so, i wanted to get voice on smogtours, but they said, multiaccounts are forbidden and I should have asked for a name change, but I didnt knew that.
I hope it isn't a problem and you can just delete byGiann and change this accounts' name to ''byGiann'', would appreciate it.

I want to change the name, because I started pokemon again with a new name (ingame), so I wanted to have the same name on smogon, and I started to hate the name ''uniquehonor'', and everyone calls me giann :/

my bad for dont reading the rules before, sorry

Hello I've previosly been part of this community and later on quit and now I'm coming back after 4 years.
So I would like to request a name change to leonmachar

Hello, I would like to request a name change to nill please. I don't go by the name irl (Daniel) anymore so I see no reason to use it here. Thanks in advance!

Hi I would like to change my smogon name to Skelos because it's close to my current Showdown name. Thanks!

Last edited:
I would like to change my name to "KirisameAlice"; reason being I made this account years ago and I'd like to start using it with a new name.

I'd like to change my name from Adiane to Wretched Waltz, please. I'd like to change it to match with my Showdown account, and to eliminate gender confusion.

if its possible remove the period freom my name BUT KEEP FORMERLY YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW I actually like that a lot.

it's taken - ante

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to request a name change to McLemore. I switched PS usernames about a year ago to that and this username has unnecessary numbers anyways.

thecrystalonix -> TKO
the ppl i know have been calling me tko for a long time, the names cool and 3 letter names are the best, and i prefer it more than thecrystalonix (or tco for the matter), and theres no smogon alt and the ps one is inactive.

thanks if this happens :D
(but can i be told if i can't get the alt if it was inactive for 2 years on ps before this change happens?)

I'd like to change my name to Russell Bestbrook. I've used this name for about 2 months now and it fits my personality more than my current one does. But I just desire uniformity with PS and Smogon. I will not make any future name changes after this.

requesting name change, mzenken -> zenzen~. changed my handle years ago and would like to be consistent across sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)