DPP: M Dragon vs BKC
GSC: Colchonero vs IFM

ORAS: xray vs Tricking
GSC: Conflict vs Alexander.
RBY: Bedschibaer vs marcoasd
ORAS: reiku vs bro fist
DPP: M Dragon vs BKC

regardless of what happens with Conflict v alexander, i just want to say that if i was in germany's position right now, there is no one else i would entrust an entire season to than i would conflict (playing gsc. you suck ass at bw). i wish king clutch the luck he needs to take it home and win wcop for his country

well italy's out.

my predicts for the other tiebreaker:
ORAS: reiku vs bro fist
DPP: M Dragon vs BKC - highlight match, BKC dont use passive shit or you'll get mercilessly cteamed!

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lucky and bed.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Smogon University, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Nuggetbridge, and I have over 3000 confirmed ELO. I am trained in Amnesia warfare and Im the top critter in the entire Germany WCOP forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this websitr, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mods across the Inside Scoop and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your team. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can beat you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my standard team. Not only am I extensively trained in overused battling, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the German WCOP team archive and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo

Tele

a quality human being
regardless of what happens with Conflict v alexander, i just want to say that if i was in germany's position right now, there is no one else i would entrust an entire season to than i would conflict (playing gsc. you suck ass at bw). i wish king clutch the luck he needs to take it home and win wcop for his country
conflict is 11-14 in world cups. hes not that good. he got a good record this year because he got shaky opponents (mizuhime and arifeen x2). last year during the tiebreak between spain and germany he lost the deciding battle which would have sent his team to the finals. hes definetely not clutch.
and even if they somehow advance to the finals, they wont stand any chance at all with the awful oras package they have.

the fun fact actually is that tele lost the quarterfinals tiebreaker and he has a shit record but still he talks about others LOL

in tele's mind: if someone wins its because of luck or shit oppos, if he wins haxing the shit out of his opponents its just "me being good at math" LOL olt docet

Tele

a quality human being
actually i think conflict is overrated by many. he also cant really handle high pressure situations. as if this wasnt enough this is going be the 1st real test for him. like i said his opponents so far were shaky to say the least.

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

Alexander,
my brother and my friend,
I saw u growing-up in the italian community, i saw you being strong in the italian community first, in the international scene later.
Few years ago i saw you captaining your Italian Clan perfectly, i've choosen to be part of that team to let the team grows-up.
When i saw you for the first time, i always said to you and to every1"this man is talenteed".
We shared experiences together, we played together, and we had fun together, and we won together.
Today is the "day".
You already won an individual Trophy that already means a lot, you are a champ.
I know what you could fell right now, its happened to me too.
This happens only for the people who believe in their abilities, dreams, and this is ur dream, this is your year.
But there's a "little space" between a "champ" and a "legend".
The first one represents himself, the second one respresents a country.
And this is your moment, this is the moment to BE a Legend.
fight for
your
country!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)