The LC Open V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I won't be able to make it to the scheduled time today, and frankly I doubt I can get the game done, so please sub someone else in for me.

Sorry to my opponent, xXEricXx

Actually, I'm going to go ahead and call activity on vrille. I messaged him last night on PS to no response, I've been trying to schedule and pretty much staying home 24/7 to play if needed and he ignored when he is obviously on.

CyberOdin took an entire week to give me a time, only replying after I told him I wouldn't be available to play after today. We agreed on a time as can be seen in our VMs but he delayed it by 30 minutes or so since he started playing for another tour exactly at that time. We finally started playing and I won g1, after which I told him I had to do something for a while and he left never getting back on. Since I'm leaving in a few hours and I will have no pc access before the deadline, considering I've been available pretty much the whole week while he never replied until the last day and I won the only game we've been able to play, I have to post activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)