ASB Official Tournament #3 - Round 4 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
brackets.png

The rules for the battles are:
Bring 4, Pick 3 Singles. You PM 4 pokemons to the ref from your profile, but the battle will be 3vs3 singles. You will choose and send out your mons as the battle develops.
ASB Arena
Strict 72h Disqualification.
One warning per player. First warning (any tag after DQ interval is passed) resets the timer. If the player passes DQ interval a second time, DQ can be called, giving the player one hour to post (with full orders/pokemon, just saying "orders coming watch this space" doesn't suffice) after DQ is called to rescind it. If one hour passes, the player is DQ'd regardless of the ref posting or not. User calling DQ must tag DQ'd player. Referees please tag the combatants when you have finished your reffing. Players, if you know you're going to be away you better post a Leave of Absence BEFORE you leave, or give a very good reason in case of an emergency. DQ time won't pass during a valid LoA. I will say this only once: don't test me
New Rule: After 30 days, the DQ Interval will go to 48h.
60 days Time Limit: After 60 days I reserve the right to forcibly end any matches that don't seem like ending anytime soon. Said matches will be judged by the voters. This Time Limit ends at August 16th.
Infinite Recoveries/Chills per Pokémon.
Three Substitutions per player excluding KO Substitutions.
One Mega Evolution
Switch = OK
Abilities = ALL
Items = ON.
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena
Ubers Rule:
Mewtwo and Victini may be used in battle, but they will take up the mega slot of the player. Other pokemon may be included in this list as the tournament progresses.

The matches are:

Winner's Bracket

smashlloyd20 vs Frosty
REF: jayelt413

tavok vs Texas Cloverleaf
REF: Frosty

Birkal vs Its_A_Random
REF: Toon

Gale Wing Srock vs zarator
REF: jayelt413

Loser's Bracket

S0L1D G0LD vs Dogfish44

Matezoide vs Mowtom
REF: Toon

acidphoenix vs YellowAdminSilver

deadfox081 vs Leethoof
REF: smashlloyd20

ALL PLAYERS HAVE PRECISELY 96h FROM THIS POST TO PM TEAMS TO REFs. Just like last round, refs can post threads as soon as they are ready.

For the pending matches, the 60 timeline begins today, but the 96h time limit to send team will begin on the second the players and refs of those matches is decided.

Last edited:

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Oh Gale Wing Srock I totally meant to hit you back, it was decided that you can't because that's just odd considering the battle wasn't decided on hax of any sort, all skill. Please send in for your match.

Frosty

=_=
Leethoof

DQ

since all battlers from last round are on this tourney, this means a free pass for deadfox081 assuming Leethoof doesn't send his team TO ME in the next hour.

Frosty

=_=
okay, some clarification on the LoA policy for this tournament:

1) If your LoA makes you unable to post we will wait up to 4 days. The longer the wait the smaller my patience if you keep pulling that card, so I reserve the right of rescinding it. LoAs without a defined ETA will be read as 3 days. that is per instance. You can't pull it in a row without first dealing with your current orders.
2) If your LoA is of the "will be busier" type, you will get +24h extension until it is over. Maximum time for its duration is 15 days (so during those 15 days you get 24h extra time on your posts). The longer the wait the smaller my patience if you keep pulling that card, so I reserve the right of rescinding it. You can't pull it in a row without first dealing with your current orders.

If you have good reasons and your match is well advanced, that rule might be excepted. But don't count on it.

this takes place immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)