The Doubles Open V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
What does the subs mean? Am I Still in?
From Signups thread: "Players will be selected based on a 62.5% first come first serve and 37.5% randomized basis (if required)"

You were unfortunately one of the later signups that was in the randomization pool and werent selected. I will however be doing regular checks on scheduling activity to try to get as much people on the sublist in the tour as possible if there are inactive players.

Ok when would I get my opponent? Would it be at random? Or is there a chance that I could not be in.
From Signups thread: "Players will be selected based on a 62.5% first come first serve and 37.5% randomized basis (if required)"

You were unfortunately one of the later signups that was in the randomization pool and werent selected. I will however be doing regular checks on scheduling activity to try to get as much people on the sublist in the tour as possible if there are inactive players.

I am posting this because my opponent Blunder isn't able to play so he gave me the win. I am requesting a substitute.

Contacted Kael.

I have a tight schedule and kael is unable to communicate properly, so no promises. At least I did my part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)