Rhyperior/Gogoat
Zygarde/Granbull
Gallade/Eelektross
Electivire/Conkeldurr
Emboar/Rhydon
Tyranitar/Heliolisk
Thundurus/Beedrill
Druddigon/Altaria

Rhyperior/Gogoat (Great bulk with the same typing as Cradily)
Gallade/Eelektross (This thing has crazy good stats, especially with that mega)
Venusaur/Rhyperior (More crazy good bulk! Also Thick Fat not being used to cover weaknesses is interesting)
Landorus/Alakazam (This thing seems too powerful to exist...which is why it should)
Roserade/Floette-Eternal (This thing is hella versatile with a bomb ass ability)
Starmie/Carracosta
(Useful but balanced ability mixed with Shell Smash. I like that)
Conkeldurr/Electivire (I'm just imagining this thing delivering some hella strong Drain or Mach Punches)
Jynx/Toxicroak (Self vote, but I'm determined to make good use of Forewarn or Anticipation)
Durant/Victini (Another self vote, this thing is power incarnate and anything not resisting fire is in trouble)
Heliolisk/Tyranitar (Self vote again, second funnest thing to play with in sand right behind sand castles)

Omastar/Slowbro
Emboar/Rhydon
Electivire/Hawlucha
Glaceon/Mienshao
Roserade/Floette-Eternal
Gallade/Eelektross
Toxicroak/Jynx
Rhyperior/Gogoat
Claydol/Florges
Cloyster/Cradily

Last edited:
Weezing/Registeel
Banette/Muk
Honchkrow/Unfezant
Landorus/Kyurem
Galvantula/Crustle
Landorus/Alakazam
Roserade/Floette-Eternal
Hawlucha/Electivire
Thundurus/Beedrill
Emboar/Rhydon

If anyone voted for Exploud/Aurorus, we're still in the period of voting where your votes can be changed until 5pm CST tonight, so you might want to replace it with a legal fusion. If you still have it as one of your votes at that time, it will be ignored.
I'll edit this post when the dynamic voting period ends!

Dynamic Voting is closed. All edits to votes made after this point will be ignored and voting ends tomorrow evening.

7 Votes
Thundurus/Beedrill

5 Votes
Gallade/Eelektross
Victini/Durant

4 Votes
Emboar/Rhydon
Roserade/Floette-Eternal
Hawlucha/Electivire
Galvantula/Crustle
Electivire/Conkeldurr
Weezing/Registeel
Druddigon/Altaria
Cloyster/Cradily
Azumarill/Swanna

3 Votes
Rhyperior/Venusaur
Rhyperior/Gogoat
Landorus/Alakazam
Tyranitar/Heliolisk
Huntail/Relicanth
Zygarde/Granbull
Honchkrow/Unfezant
Tropius/Haxorus

2 Votes
Kyurem/Landorus
Starmie/Carracosta
Jynx/Toxicroak
Diancie/Venusaur
Tentacruel/Heatran

1 Vote
Alakazam/Volbeat
Florges/Cherrim
Drapion/Barbaracle
Omastar/Slowbro
Glaceon/Mienshao
Claydol/Florges
Banette/Muk

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who's voted for me! I'm still kind of amazed that people want to, tbh. This was a really inventive slate, and for all my complaining, I'd like to see some more challenges like it! Also, I can't wait for Gen 7 to hit. All those crazy-ass abilities! It's like Christmas. =]

Huntail/Relicanth
Cloyster/Cradily
Thundurus/Beedrill
Eelektross/Gallade
Venomoth/Yanmega
Electivire/Hawlucha
Azumarill/Swanna
Galvantula/Crustle
Tropius/Haxorus
Victini/Durant

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Im just glad that Rosette-E is gettin in.

The funny thing about is, magically, Two Fire types still managed to crawl in.

I know the feeling. Very little in the way of love for Debacle, even though it has an awesome STAB. Also for Odelay, though it did manage to garner some support at least. Maybe it's the silly names... but then, silly names is the point. =]

Electivire/Conkeldurr
Weezing/Registeel
Druddigon/Altaria
Cloyster/Cradily
Azumarill/Swanna
Zygarde/Granbull
Honchkrow/Granbull
Tropius/Haxorus
Diancie/Venusaur
Tentacruel/Heatran

Thundurus/Beedrill
Gallade/Eelektross
Victini/Durant
Roserade/Floette-Eternal
Cloyster/Cradily
Weezing/Registeel
Tropius/Haxorus
Electivire/Conkeldurr
Diancie/Venusaur
Druddigon/Altaria

Last edited:
I know the feeling of getting little love for your ideas as well. You try and be creative and it goes to the wayside. I guess I'm asking is this: what are people actually interested in? Unlike most pet mods, there are rarely any limitations so it feels very Free for all, making it feel a bit unstructured. Don't misconstrue me, I mean no insult. I hope I'm making sense.

I know the feeling of getting little love for your ideas as well. You try and be creative and it goes to the wayside. I guess I'm asking is this: what are people actually interested in? Unlike most pet mods, there are rarely any limitations so it feels very Free for all, making it feel a bit unstructured. Don't misconstrue me, I mean no insult. I hope I'm making sense.
I think the answer to that varies from person to person. I generally look for unusual/less common competitive niches, interesting abilities, and the ability to function without their mega evolution since that's such a heavily-contested spot by now. It is such a free-for-all most of the time that good ideas get ignored, which is an unfortunate side-effect of the massive number of submissions we tend to get :(

Anyway, Voting is closed! Our winners are...

Parents: Weezing+Registeel
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Steelweez
New type: Poison/Steel
New base stats: 82 / 82 / 145 / 80 / 130 / 55 (+10HP, +10DEF, +20SpD)
New ability: (Levitate+Clear Body) Clear Levitation - Immune to Ground-type attacks and non-self inflicted stat drops
Notable moves: Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rocks, Will-O-Wisp, Pain Split, Toxic, Explosion
Role identification: Bulky hazard-setting/status-spreading wall with Will-O-Wisp. Its ability also lets it ditch one of the only weaknesses it has, leaving it with only a 2x weakness to Fire. A 4x resist to Fairy is also really good, as it allows it to absorb powerful Fairy-type attacks, even ones from +2 Mismagivoir.

DNA Donors: Beedrill and Thundurus
Offspring name: Thundurbee
New type: Bug/Electric
New base stats: 72 / 120 / 55 / 85 / 90 / 105 (+18Atk, +10SpD +12Spe)
New ability: (Prankster + Swarm) Stunning Bug - User's Bug-type moves get +1 priority
Notable moves: U-Turn, Wild Charge, Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Superpower, Knock Off, Drill Run
Role identification: Priority U-Turn your way for the win. Electric typing gives it full immunity to paralysis, meaning nothing will slow this down.

Parents: Gallade / Eelektross
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Gallatross
New type: Electric/Fighting
New base stats: 86 / 130 / 82 / 95 / 107 / 75
New ability and desc: (Levitate+Steadfast) Ground Drive - Speed is raised by 1 when hit by a Ground-type move; Ground immunity.
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Coil, Wild Charge, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, Close Combat, Ice Punch, Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Poison Jab, U-turn, Rock Slide, Dragon Claw, Fire Punch, Super Fang, Earthquake, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Shadow Sneak, Knock Off, Zen Headbutt

Mega Gallatross
New base stats: 86 / 170 / 112 / 95 / 107 / 105
New ability and desc: Inner Focus
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Coil, Wild Charge, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, Close Combat, Ice Punch, Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Poison Jab, U-turn, Rock Slide, Dragon Claw, Fire Punch, Super Fang, Earthquake, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Shadow Sneak, Knock Off, Zen Headbutt

Parents: Durant + Victini
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Victant
New type: Bug/Fire
New base stats: 85 / 111 / 110 / 74 / 85 / 116 (BST 581 +6HP +7ATK +4DEF +11SpD +12SPE)
New ability and desc: (Hustle + Victory Star) Champion - This Pokemon's attack stat is 1.5x
Notable moves: Bolt Strike, Crunch, Fusion Bolt, Hone Claws, Iron Head, Power-Up Punch, Rock Slide, Shadow Claw, Stone Edge, Superpower, Trick, U-Turn, V-Create, X-Scissor, Zen Headbutt
Role identification: Ant's can carry up to 50 times their own weight. Seems like a relevant fact considering how stupidly strong Victant is. With the boost from Champion, Victant has around the equivalent of 191 base attack. It's other stats aren't too shabby either, excellent speed tier and great defense, although it's HP and special defense is lacking. It's movepool is incredible as well. V-Create and Bolt Strike/Fusion Bolt are a must on any set, and STAB X-Scissor or U-Turn is handy as well. Just make sure to clear the field of Rocks.

DNA Donors: Roserade and Florette-Eternal
Offspring: Rosette-Eternal
New Typing: Fairy/Poison
New Stats: 77 / 67 / 65 / 135 / 126 / 101 (+10HP, +10SpA, +10SpD, +10Spe)
New Ability and Desc: (Aroma Veil + Poison Point) Poison Veil - This Pokemon's stats cannot be lowered nor can it be statused. If this occurs, the opponent is instead Poisoned.
Notable Moves: Sleep Powder, Sludge Bomb, Moonblast, Light of Ruin, Calm Mind, Wish, Synthesis, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Protect, Aromapherapy, Toxic.
Role Description: Hazard setter? Wish passer? CM sweeper? Even an all out attacker? Rosette-E can be all of those things and more!!! Rosette-E has the unique and solid Poison/Fairy typing, which gives it resistances and immunity to a wide variety of attacks (Bug, Dark, Fighting, Grass, Fairy, Dragon) so it has ample times to set up or be a cleric. While these sets best fit defensive or bulky offence teams, a Scarf set is easily managable due to its ok speed and high special attack (especially Light Of Ruin). It can function as a lead and put up hazards and put threatening mons to sleep wirh Sleep Powder.

Parents: Conkeldurr + Electivire
Shared egg group: Human-like
Offspring name: Conkelvire
Type: Fighting/Electric
Base stats: 100 / 141 / 91 / 85 / 85 / 80 (582 BST)
New ability: (Motor Drive+Sheer Force) Top Gear - This Pokemon is immune to electric-type attacks and has its attack raised by one stage if it would be hit by one. This Pokemon's attacks' secondary effects are converted into a 33% power boost.
Notable moves: Fire/Thunder/Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Cross Chop, Hammer Arm, Knock Off, Mach Punch, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Poison Jab, Bulk Up, Iron Tail, Focus Blast, Volt Switch, Magnet Rise
Role identification: Ladies and gentlemen, we present our first ever competent physical Electric-type!* STAB Sheer Force Thunder Punch off 141 base Attack legitimately hurts, and it's complemented by Ice Punch off that same ability and Fighting STAB. No Flying-type wants to be on the receiving end of this beast, and it can run an all-out attacking set with Life Orb, Bulk Up, or be Assault Vest Conkeldurr 2.0. Heck, run a mixed or special set if you're feeling especially cheeky, it ties Nidoking and has powerful STABs + Flamethrower to make use of.

Parents: Druddigon+Altaria
Shared egg group: Dragon
Offspring name: Landia
New type: Dragon/Flying
New base stats: 86 / 105 / 100 / 75 / 107 / 74
New ability and desc: (Rough Skin+Natural Cure) Dragon Hide - Deals 1/8 recoil to the opponent whenever this Pokemon is statused. Status effects are removed upon switching out.
Notable moves: Roost, Dragon Dance, Gunk Shot, Dragon Claw, Sucker Punch, Glare, Stealth Rocks, Dragon Tail
Role identification: All-around good fusion that could run either offensive or defensive. sets. I recommend using the Mega over the base though despite its great ability. If you want to use the base, I'd recommend using a defensive set with a Flame Orb and Roost.

Mega Landia aka a bad Kirby OC
New type: Dragon/Fairy
New base stats: 86 / 145 / 120 / 115 / 107 / 74
New ability and desc: Pixilate
Notable moves: Same as above minus SR and Dragon Tail+almost every single Normal-type move in its movepool
Role identification: Powerful physical sweeper with a fantastic ability, high Attack, access to Dragon Dance, high defensive stats, and respectable Special Attack. While it won't be outspeeding much of anything soon, it can circumvent this issue via access to Dragon Dance, Sucker Punch to punish any Steel, Poison, or Ice, AND a paralysis-inducing move in Glare. It is truly something to behold.

Parents: Cloyster + Cradily
Shared Egg Group: Water 3
Offspring Name: Odelay
New Typing: Water/Rock
New Base Stats: 78 / 91 / 148 / 93 / 86 / 66
New Ability and Description: (Skill Link + Suction Cups) Horsetail Armor: Multi-strike attacks always hit the maximum number of times. This Pokemon is immune to moves and entry hazards of the same type as any multi-strike moves it knows, as long as it is holding an item.
Notable Moves: Rock Blast, Icicle Spear, Bullet Seed, Ice Shard, Earthquake, Shell Smash, Recover
Role Identification: It'sh a Shell Shmash shweeper! Look, I know the Notable Moves section is a bit barren, but it's exceptionally good at killing stuff, especially if you manage to switch in on a Choiced Rock-type move, of which there are several users. Plus, the ability makes it seriously potent. That 4x weakness to Grass? Gone. Stealth Rock? Absorbed. It's pretty legit! Though, that said, it does suffer from being Knock Off bait. Still, a set of Rock Blast, Bullet Seed, Shell Smash, and Recover covers a multitude of sins.

I think 8 is a good number to cut it off at. Now begins Discussion! You mostly all know the song and dance by now, and it's not hard to pick up if you don't. Let's talk sets, abilities, and teams, revenge on Tetraplex for arbitrarily not picking your fusion in the tie-breaker vote (I used an RNG pulling from everything with 4 or more votes so it was more fair), whatever!

If you don't like discussing things, check out Fusion Moves. We're voting right now, but that ends soon and a new group of older fusions will be getting sparkly new toys of their own. It's a great way to flex your creative muscles when you're not making monsters!

Last edited:

G-Luke

Vengence against Tetraplex for allowing Azuaana and Rhyboar to die!!!

So anyways here are some viable sets for our new fusions!!

Rosette-Eternal @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Poison Veil
Timid Nature
- Light Of Ruin
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Moonblast / Sleep Powder

A nice Scarf set that takes advantage of Light Of Ruin's power. It makes for an excellent cleaner once bulky walls + Steel types are out of the way.

Thundurbee @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spe
Ability: Stunning Bug
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- U-Turn
- Wild Charge
- Superpower / Drill Run
- Knock Off

Its probably its only good set. But its a damn good one. Priority Pivoting makes for a fast and easy way to get chip damage on a foe. It gets coverage for Steel types that wish to come in on resisted U-Turns with Superpower, but even with Choice Band its attacks are ok at best due to the bulk of the mons in the tier (Sablemimez). I just love how my first fusion still fustrates wallbreakers to this day.

Victant @ Expert Belt
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Ability: Champion
Jolly Nature
- V-Create
- Bolt Strike
- Stone Edge
- Superpower / X-Scissor

A nice wallbreaker set that bluffs a Choice Item so water types dont think they force a switch after coming in on V-Create. Bolt Strike is for water and Flying types brave enough to face it, Stone Edge is to hit other fire types and a choice between Superpower for Heatran Spawn or X-Scissor for another good STAB. Champion is a stupidly strong ability that pushes Victant's attack stat past breaking point, only held back by ok speed (for FE Standards), no good set up options and a mediocre defensive typing.

Conkelvire @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Ability: Top Gear
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Flamethrower
- Volt Switch

A nice lure set for traditional checks like Physically defensive Mega Dianbro (which is a bitch to face), which it swiftly OHKOs after Rocks. Otherwise plz go physical. Mixed is good too.

Gallatross @ Galladite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Ability: Ground Drive
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Wild Charge
- Knock Off / Ice Punch / Shadow Sneak

Hinestly I'd run another mega + Conkelvire, because Poor Gallatross is outclassed as a Physical electric type. While access to Close Combat, Ground Immunity, Swords Dance, Coil, and obscure coverage and support options (Leaf Blade x Will o Wisp) allows it to stand out, Conkelvire's higher speed, power from both sides of the spectrum, better coverage, better overall bulk and access to STAB priority makes Gallatross obsolete. Still it makes for a good mon. Too bad its gonna sit in the outclassed corner with Zapggron, Jellivor and Steelthorn.

Odelay @ Expert Belt / White Herb
Ability: Horsetail Armour
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Rock Blast
- Icicle Spear / Razor Shell
- Bullet Seed / Earthquake

Odelay is an interesring Smash sweeper and quite the gamble I got to say. Nothing special about its set, tho the item choice is noted. If one opts to abuse the immunities granted by Horsetail Armour, it runs Expert Belt for power but @ a cost of frailness. Skip the immunities and play safe with White Herb, the bread and butter SS item. If running Expert Belt ofc then as much Skill Link moves asp should be used, while the otherset can mix and match.

Dilasc and colourcodedchaos chaos Ik what it feels like as well for newer participants. Back in the day alot of my fusions were usually ignored in favour of sometimes better fusions made by more prominent fusers. But practice, patience and a little rebellious streak absolute obedience to the council can help you get more recognition and streetcred if you put it.

And you all should should contribute to Fusion Moves guys. nv and I cant be winning all the time.

Last edited:
Landia @ Altarianite
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Ability: Dragon Hide
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Return
- Earthquake

A standard set for Landia, running Dragon Dance and Altarianite. Dragon Claw + Earthquake actually form perfect neutral coverage on everything, and Return becomes a secondary STAB when you mega evolve. Because of Mega Landia's bulk, it can set up on almost all opponents, allowing you to easily start sweeping when all your checks are eliminated. Mega Landia works well in Dragspam cores with another dragon DDancer. It also greatly appreciates teammates that can do chip damage and force switches. Once its checks have taken a bit of damage, bring it in and sweep your opponent with ease.

Odelay @ Focus Sash / White Herb
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Razor Shell / Rock Blast
- Icicle Spear / Ice Shard
- Bullet Seed / Rock Blast

Based off the most used Cloyster set, the one that got Cloyster famous, it's UU's The Janitor! Wait, I'm supposed to be talking about Odelay?

Water, Ice and Grass allow Odelay to have perfect neutral coverage, while Ice Shard can be swapped in to give Odelay a priority attack to deal with any pesky revenge killers the opponent saved. A Focus Sash guarantees Odelay sets up and cleans, and should be used if you're confident in your ability to spin hazards. White Herb allows Odelay to take one or two hits after it's Smashed, and is generally the less risky option. Horsetail also gives Odelay some nice immunities, so if an opposing Odelay's trying to damage you, bring in your own Odelay to wall it.

>complains about fusions getting ignored
>wins round
>tfw

Thanks so much to everyone who voted for her. Congratulations to my fellow winners too! This was a really interesting set, and even if you didn't get through (cough cough Azuanna cough), you can be justly proud of yourself for having put together a lot of very interesting fusions.

Here's an Odelay set that really focuses on the ability:-

Devils Haircut (Odelay) @ Expert Belt
EVs: 252 ATK / 4 DEF / 252 SPE
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Blast
- Icicle Spear

The thing about White Herb is that once it's used, it's gone, which means the immunities from Horsetail Armour are no longer in effect. There's plenty of Grass/Steel-types in the tier who'd happily OHKO an Odelay with either one of their STABs, especially if they manage to withstand Odelay's own moves, and an immunity to stuff like Giga Drain is pretty nice. Use it lategame, team it with a Fire-type like Entari or Volcagon, wind it up, and watch it go!

Actually, that's a point; FWG cores are pretty viable in this meta. What are people's favourites? =]

G-Luke

Doesnt Landia get Fire Punch? If not, its hardwalled by every Steel/Flying type, and is still hardwalled by Armourtran regardless. Still if it gets Fire Punch, it should be in place of Dragon Claw (since it doesnt hit anything Fairy cant hit that Earthquake doesnt demolish).

Doesnt Landia get Fire Punch? If not, its hardwalled by every Steel/Flying type, and is still hardwalled by Armourtran regardless. Still if it gets Fire Punch, it should be in place of Dragon Claw (since it doesnt hit anything Fairy cant hit that Earthquake doesnt demolish).

Yes it does, thanks for reminding me.

G-Luke

Fire type Spam!!

Victant @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spe
Ability: Champion
Jolly Nature
- V-Create
- Bolt Strike
- Stone Edge
- X-Scissor / Trick

AND

Enterrak @ Life Orb
Ability: Justice Power
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Fire
- Close Combat
- Rock Polish

Probably the best wallbreaker rn, the power of Choice Band Victant is unrivaled and easily outpowers other wallbreakers like +1 Mega Hazard, +2 Harem, +6 Wigglyman and others.

+6 252+ SpA Wigglyman Scald vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 510-600 (149.5 - 175.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Haxordos Head Smash vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 484-571 (141.9 - 167.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Magmozam Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew in Sun: 345-406 (101.1 - 119%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252 Atk Life Orb Overwhelming Pressure Harem Outrage vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 589-694 (172.7 - 203.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+1 252 Atk Tough Claws Mega Hazard X Flare Blitz vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 469-553 (137.5 - 162.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 Atk Choice Band Champion Victant V-create vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 589-694 (172.7 - 203.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Those are real calcs altered with names and abilities but still proves Choice Band Victant's power.

I paired it with Double Dance Enterrak for the lols and to overwhelm the opposing team with Fire types.

Last edited:
Vengence against Tetraplex for allowing Azuaana and Rhyboar to die!!!
Dilasc and colourcodedchaos chaos Ik what it feels like as well for newer participants. Back in the day a lot of my fusions were usually ignored in favour of sometimes better fusions made by more prominent users. But practice, patience and a little rebellious streak absolute obedience to the council can help you get more recognition and street cred.

And you all should should contribute to Fusion Moves guys. nv and I cant be winning all the time.
Hey, we can always use people around willing to criticize. Also, if your fusions missed the cut this time, please resubmit them for the next slate (which won't have the restrictions from this one, btw)! It really did come down to the wire, so there's clearly interest in them. Even the ones that didn't get many votes often see an increase in interest if resubmitted later on. I should know, at least one of my fusions won a few rounds later!

And you really should check out the Moves thread! We're starting a new slate right now.

I meant in Fusion Moves. I can't actually edit the title of this thread, I don't think, so until Rhydreigon can come around and do that just ignore it. It's discussion phase here for another day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)