Mafia vs Village Double Lynchpin Mafia - MONSTERS WIN

DEADLINE

The first death is Ditto, who was eaten by a dragon
Role PM said:
Dear Ditto
You are a Dragon

Which dragon you are doesn’t matter. However, you were “too generic” to join the Dragons faction, so to get revenge, you joined the Fire Wizards. Also, you have a thing for guarding towers and caves with princesses and treasure hordes locked away.

At night, you may “Night X - Guard the tower with USER in it.” You will scare your target into remaining in the tower, causing them to be unable to speak in the thread the next day, and causing them to neither be targetable nor able to act the following night. This does not work on Wizard Lynchpins, because that would be too easy.

As you are a dragon, Wizard inspectors will find you to be a member of the Dragons.

You are allied with the Fire Wizards. You win if Monsters are destroyed. If the Wizards are split up, then the Fire Wizards must instead be the last faction standing.
The next death is Blazade, who was ambushed and murdered on the road, their blood used to dye a hat.
Role PM said:
Dear Blazade
You are Sarenrae

You are the Golarion-based goddess of fire, healing, the sun, and redemption. Your orders of paladins have two purposes: Redeem evil, and destroy the Spawn of Rovagug. You are one of the main goddesses of the setting, but also a little generic.

At night, you may “Night X - send my Paladins to USER.” There, they will deter any attackers who mean to kill your target. However, as you are strongly associated with fire, anyone associated with Ice will not accept this protection.

You are allied with the Fire Wizards. You win if Monsters are destroyed. If the Wizards are split up, then the Fire Wizards must instead be the last faction standing.
IT IS NOW DAY 3. DUE TO POTENTIAL IRL STUFF (family coming to visit), DEADLINE WILL BE IN 96 HOURS, 10PM GMT-4 ON JULY 31ST
Results are going out

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Lynch Walrein

follow me to victory Wizards! I actually have a conversion role that can convert you guys to Dragons but it all depends on me not getting lynched! That being said, I don't want to let Walrein win for his inadequacy both in this game and Yeti's clusterfuck game.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
unvote, lynch flyhn

on the grounds that he's actively avoiding me (those of you who were there for the ps log know what i'm sayin')

sorry snype, your penance for fucking us over is that you have to keep playing

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
also i'm on vacation mon-fri next week so here's the deal

i'm gonna give each of you a unique codeword. anyone who can tell you your codeword is on my sheet and thus is a trustworthy individual, and you can follow their lead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)