CAPTT Week 5

Empress

Warning: may contain traces of nuts
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
RE: Nineage vs Blackdrakon30

These two were scheduled to battle this week, but did not. Nineage was unavailable during the first half of the week, and Blackdrakon30 is unavailable now.
Decision: I will grant an extension until July 31 at 11:59 PM EST. Deck Knight, if you wish to sub out Blackdrakon30, please let me know.

And what happens if Nineage does not respond by the time of the extension? I mean, not like it really matters I suppose since the finals have already begun, but still.

Empress

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
RE: StellaCAP vs Amitghosh

These two were scheduled to battle but did not. Despite multiple attempts by the two to make arrangements, Amitghosh was consistently unable to make it. Although it's not his fault that he had a bad timezone, the onus was on Amitghosh to realize this and request a substitute. If he did that, the onus was then on Deck Knight to sub him out accordingly. However, this failed to happen. While StellaCAP was unavailable during the extension, she was available during the scheduled time.
Decision: StellaCAP is granted the activity win over Amitghosh.

Empress

RE: Nineage vs Blackdrakon30

These two were scheduled to battle but did not. Blackdrakon30 was available both during the original time and during the extension, while Nineage was unavailable and never subbed out.
Decision: Blackdrakon30 is granted the activity win over Nineage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)