Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Any way to trade with yourself with one DS? From Y to AS, specifically??
You can put a pokemon on the GTS with one game and trade for it with the other game. This runs the risk of getting your pokemon taken by another player though. It's easier and faster just to use Pokebank to transfer the pokemon from one game to the other.

hey guys i just have a question... I'm breeding competitive pokes, then a while ago I got a 26-27 HP (and the rest of the stats are 31) shiny cottonee. With it having a focus sash as the item, does the HP make it competitively bad? I asked this because it's focus sash anyway, and a frail poke (ability is prankster and nature is timid ofc and with competitive egg moves). Thanks for the opinions

hey guys i just have a question... I'm breeding competitive pokes, then a while ago I got a 26-27 HP (and the rest of the stats are 31) shiny cottonee. With it having a focus sash as the item, does the HP make it competitively bad? I asked this because it's focus sash anyway, and a frail poke (ability is prankster and nature is timid ofc and with competitive egg moves). Thanks for the opinions
It'll probably be fine for now, but consider raising it to lvl 100 so you can Hyper Train it when Sun and Moon come out

It'll probably be fine for now, but consider raising it to lvl 100 so you can Hyper Train it when Sun and Moon come out
Is hyper training confirmed to affect IVs? If it is I'm really excited because I can use a few of my good pokemon from in game competitively with no regrets (like my houndoom from x; modest, already has perfect speed and special attack, but I'd love her to be totally perfect ;o;). And just fix my first team where I settled for high but imperfect IVs.

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a Level 47 or less Dialga. If it can be nicknamed, even better.

IV's, EV's, Nature, etc. are irrelevant.

PM me if you can help me. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for the following four Pokemon with their hidden abilities, female, and in non-default Pokeballs:

Sentret
Sudowoodo
Houndour

Please contact me if you can provide any of these Pokemon. I can pay back with a variety of competitively bred Pokemon in exchange.

Last edited:
I'm looking for the following four Pokemon with their hidden abilities, female, and in non-default Pokeballs:

Sentret
Sudowoodo
Houndour
Lileep

Please contact me if you can provide any of these Pokemon. I can pay back with a variety of competitively bred Pokemon in exchange.
I can breed you a ha lileep if you want. I have a flawless one i can breed from so it will prob be 4iv-5iv.

Just caught this, keep or toss?

Moltres
Nature: Timid
Pokeball: Dive Ball
HP Ground

31/27/31/30/28/31

I know moltres is basically no good for competitive stuff, but anyway, is this worth keeping or do you think it may have any trade value?

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Moltres
HP Ground

31/27/31/30/28/31

I know moltres is basically no good for competitive stuff, but anyway, is this worth keeping or do you think it may have any trade value?
I'd Keep because of the Hidden Power, it might be useful for Heatran or something, and there are a couple of flawless HP Grass (and Ice I think?) ones around anyway.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Moltres
HP Ground

31/27/31/30/28/31

If you just want it for personal use, I'd definitely keep, since it's only 1 point in Sp.Def off being flawless (bar Foul Play/confusion damage) HP Ground at level 50. But if it's for trading purposes, I don't think it'd be worth keeping. It's not level 50 perfect, and it's not like the Hidden Power type is super useful in its tier. Sure it can catch Aggron off guard on switch-ins, but none of Mega Aggron's commonly used attacking moves really hurt Moltres, anyway. In most cases, Hurricane or Fire Blast Deal just as much or more damage than HP Ground would.

Edit: To clarify, when I said that it's "only 1 point off being flawless HP Ground at level 50" for personal use as a good thing, and then explained that HP Ground doesn't mean much for trade value, I meant that there's not much demand for HP Ground when it comes to trading, but missing 1 special attack stat at full investment and 1 point in special defense doesn't matter much if you're using it for yourself. It's not like you have to use Hidden Power, and it could be a nice option if you decided to use it in an OU battle, where Heatran can wall Moltres relatively well. But I wouldn't seek out a Hidden Power Ground Moltres just for that.

Last edited:
Hey everyone I'm looking for a HA slowpoke/bro/King. I have a few different 4/5 IV Pokemon with HAs like Eevee, Froakie, Cleffa, and many more. I'll also take on a breeding project for it. Just let me know what you're interested in! Thanks :)

I have a 4IV modest Nidoran with hustle if anyone is interested in that.

Last edited:
Hello,
Hopefully someone can help me out or at least point me in the right direction.
I'm looking for a Mewtwo code (preferably 2 if possible) - my friend told me that there was a code given out from the official Pokemon website, for participating in the Play! Pokemon program. I have Japanese event Pokemon to trade - hopefully these will work (meaning someone will want them), if not I have more.
These are in my Alpha Sapphire game - player name Peony, DS friend code is 2981-6322-7644 (DS name is Boomlay)

Psyduck from when Junichi Masuda came to the Osaka Pokemon Center
Male, Level 20, Lax nature
ID: 02276
Attack: 29
Defense: 30
Sp. Attack: 36
Sp. Defense: 22
Speed: 28
HP: 54

Greninja received from the movie theater from Japan for the new Pokemon movie
Male, level 100, Modest nature
ID: 00720
Knows Happy Hour

Attack: 193
Defense: 146
Sp Attack: 264
Sp Defense: 153
Speed: 265
HP: 265

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
You can put a pokemon on the GTS with one game and trade for it with the other game. This runs the risk of getting your pokemon taken by another player though. It's easier and faster just to use Pokebank to transfer the pokemon from one game to the other.
The GTS is actually a 100% safe method if you do it backwards:
1st.- Pick the Game you want to receive the pokemon and upload a thrash poke to the gts asking for the one you want
2nd.- Load your second game and look for the poke you just uploaded and make the trade
3rd.- Pick the other game again and receive your pokemon, get rekt snatchers.

However it's true that pokebank is better and faster, besides it allows you to transfer event pokemon with ribbons on them.
The one advantage of self GTS trade though is that you can also transfer items along with your pokemon that aren't megastones or ORAS exclusive to XY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)