VGC Rate my VGC16 Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my team is not the best as of now but I'm hoping that some of you guys will be able to help me make it better, my team consists of these mons.

Kyogre @ Blue Orb
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 96 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Precipice Blades
- Swords Dance
- Fire Punch

Venusaur @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 112 HP / 252 SpA / 144 Spe
Modest Nature
- Solar Beam
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder
- Protect

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Power-Up Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Fake Out

Togekiss @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 236 HP / 192 Def / 20 SpD / 60 Spe
Calm Nature
- Air Slash
- Follow Me
- Thunder Wave
- Roost

I'm hoping that you guys can give me some suggestions on what to fix/replace. Basically what I want to do is improve my team including switching out pokemon to benefit each other better and also changing move sets/items and all that. Thanks!

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello Milad , and welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)