Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
However it's true that pokebank is better and faster, besides it allows you to transfer event pokemon with ribbons on them.
The one advantage of self GTS trade though is that you can also transfer items along with your pokemon that aren't megastones or ORAS exclusive to XY.
You can also use it for evolving trade-evolution Pokémon.

Looking for PAL play!mewtwo code. PM me for offers.

Edit: looking for PAL Shiny Xerneas/yveltal codes too.

Last edited:
Still looking for a female growlithe in a special ball! Level ball would be cool, but anything matching. Preferably with morning sun and flare blitz (I can work around if not). IVs and nature don't matter.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Looking for a Dive Ball modest Suicune 31/x/31/31/31/31 ( I can live with near flawless, like a couple of 30 ivs)
I'm looking for one as my mascot, with redis rights (atleast semi). Will give almost anything from my thread.
CMT for offers!

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
FT: HA Moltres American code
LF: Legit shiny which is not cloned or RNGed and are from gen VI game
If you're looking for uncloned shiny pokemon you'd probably be better off using reddit. Pretty much everything here is cloned/rng'd and I doubt anyone one be willing to trade you something that's uncloned.

I have one lying around, which you can have if you still need it. Don't need anything in return.
That would be great! I'll add you and come online :)

Edit: Thanks a lot! :)

Edit2: After searching my boxes, I realized I already had one hidden in there... x)

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Probably a dumb question, but should I Keep or Toss this Shiny HA Mewtwo?

Mewtwo - #150 (Modest)
HP: 30
Att: 21
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

I'm leaning towards Tossing it solely because it doesn't have a Spe+ nature and I'm not too sure about a non-Spe+ nature's viability on it, but any opinions are welcome/appreciated.

Edit: nvm, tossed.

Last edited:
Looking for a Dive Ball modest Suicune 31/x/31/31/31/31 ( I can live with near flawless, like a couple of 30 ivs)
I'm looking for one as my mascot, with redis rights (atleast semi). Will give almost anything from my thread.
CMT for offers!
I got one without the pentagon?

I'm interested in a dive ball female togepi/togetic/togekiss. Preferably
modest but I don't care about IVs or Nature. Just need the ball for breeding. I will trade one of a
few shinies I have or an overflow legendary.

Probably a dumb question, but should I Keep or Toss this Shiny HA Mewtwo?

Mewtwo - #150 (Modest)
HP: 30
Att: 21
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

I'm leaning towards Tossing it solely because it doesn't have a Spe+ nature and I'm not too sure about a non-Spe+ nature's viability on it, but any opinions are welcome/appreciated.
If you run mega mewtwo y the speed and attack won't matter. Keep it, and if you still dont want it, I will take it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)