Official Smogon NFL Fantasy Football Thread (2016-17 Season) - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowflakes

Dango Dango Daikazoku
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll post who was signed up here and managers can claim teams and such.

The Step Dads - biggie
Infinite Dreams - Texas Cloverleaf
Phoopes Phighters - djanxo unchained (slot is open, phoopes quit)
Dubby Destroyers
Low Air Don't Care
Luck of the Draw
Seek and Destroy - Del Rio
Snowflakes - Snowflakes (?)
Ten Seconds Flat - Killah
Tim Tebow's Toe
To Pirates
Vice City Mambas
Snowflakes reporting for FF duty. I may not be active on smogon/PS that much anymore but if there's something I'm always game for it's Fantasy Football.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Aeroblacktyl Huy Dubulous kd24 need your response pursuant to whether you're still playing this year or not.

biggie Lakers Milos please get on your league members to at least post here or PM me somehow so I know if they're playing. This auto-renew function yahoo is doing these days doesn't force people to actually register anymore, so I have no idea if the league members are actually active or not. Today is the deadline, so I'm gonna start giving away spots if I can't confirm with people

why do we still use yahoo =[

im in because i won last year so i guess ill defend the title, my email is same as last time

lol mre didnt even make title game last year smh

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Do you have commish access? I don't so I couldn't reassign without remaking the whole league
I checked and I don't have the power to renew. Would be a shame to lose all the history and records, so I sent Lakers a reminder and hopefully he sees it. If worse comes to worse we can start from scratch but I'd prefer to wait as long as we can.

I checked and I don't have the power to renew. Would be a shame to lose all the history and records, so I sent Lakers a reminder and hopefully he sees it. If worse comes to worse we can start from scratch but I'd prefer to wait as long as we can.
If anything I'm sure you guys can submit a ticket or something to Yahoo. Their fantasy staff is typically really helpful and friendly with solving stuff like this.

Sorry for the delay. Once we have our numbers all squared away lets set up a GroupMe for League B. Will just be easier to coordinate draft times with everyone, etc.

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Really late but is there still room for me in any league?

I was in B last year but forgot to post about holding my spot

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I believe I was green eggs and Graham, but I'll double check and edit this post

edit: yup that's me, i'm still in right now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)