RU Kidding Me? Ladder Staples To Avoid In RU

Okay, the old version of the article was the one that was htmled and uploaded. Is there any way that I can get someone to re-html this to the newer version?

This was an oversight on my part, and I'm sorry. Still, I'd like to get this fixed asap, if it's possible.

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
so that's what went wrong here @_@ i quickly killed the mentions before the author posted, on that ^ now. our apologies.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
The Harvest Trevenant paragraph on why not to use it is just a copy + paste of the "what to use instead of Cosmic Power Sigilyph" paragraph. I assume this is a mistake.

Yes, I was wondering if this could be fixed as I did indeed write a harvest trevenant paragraph. The Htmler was kinda under the gun when doing it due to an error on my part of not noticing that the older version of this was Htmled, requiring someone to do it really fast.

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
we are aware of the duplicate paragraph but the scms is currently down so we cannot fix it until it gets back up, apologies

modularform

formerly Salamance
I understand SCMS is down, so you can't fix these just yet, but there are also a few minor typos in the article. (Which you probably already know about.)

Ambipom main paragraph said:
...run a set of consisting...
Cincinno main paragraph said:
...such a set is very luc-based...
Sigilyph main paragraph said:
...set that Cosmic Power Sigilyph runs consists Cosmic Power, Stored Power...

To be fair, cincinno isn't as bad as anything else on here and you could probably get away with running it.
I still doubt your optimism with the current meta. Thanks for trying to ease me. I used to love playing RU last generation where she has a good performance. But not on this current meta. Maybe if she gets a Mega, then I might consider it.

To be fair, cincinno isn't as bad as anything else on here and you could probably get away with running it.
It's still not a very good Pokémon. It can't touch Steel types, no bulk and a lack of resistances make it very difficult to switch in, and while it hits harder than Ambipom, there's still little reason to run it over Pokémon like Sneasel.

It's still not a very good Pokémon. It can't touch Steel types, no bulk and a lack of resistances make it very difficult to switch in, and while it hits harder than Ambipom, there's still little reason to run it over Pokémon like Sneasel.
I agree. I don't think that the world would cave in and demons would crawl up from the goddamn abyss if you used it. But still, I could never seeing myself going out of my way to use it. All in all, considering the fact that most people use that godawful King's Rock set anyway, it still warranted a spot on the list.

I agree. I don't think that the world would cave in and demons would crawl up from the goddamn abyss if you used it. But still, I could never seeing myself going out of my way to use it. All in all, considering the fact that most people use that godawful King's Rock set anyway, it still warranted a spot on the list.
You were absolutely right to put it on your list, I'm amazed that people in RU still use it. It's not as god-awful as Ambipom, but it still needs to drop.

fran17

(1999)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Btw in the Ambipom part it says that Last Resort has 130 BP, but since gen 5 it has 140 BP o_o

edit: it talks of honchkrow in the typhlosion part :/

Last edited:
Thanks for reminding me of TheHeatedMo. He uses Cinccino with a ing's rock in the Pokemon UCL season 2. Not so well it ends for him against the Spanish Armada called Mega MOgwai of the Real Marill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)