CAPTT 2 Finals

Empress

33% coffee / 33% alcohol / 34% estrogen
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Choice Banded Revenankhs (3) v Naughty Necturnas (3)

ORAS: DarkSlay vs Confide
ORAS: Galvantula Tank vs snake_rattler
ORAS: Frat Dude vs Bionic Puppy
BW: jas61292 vs QueenOfLuvdiscs
Dubs: Yellow Paint vs Silverwhiteblue
Mono: Sae Sae vs Andromeda.

BW, Doubles, and Monotype matches must be played on http://gracidea.psim.us/ in their corresponding formats. This rule aims to prevent cheating within these formats since they do not exist on the main PS server. ORAS matches may be played on main, SmogTours, or Gracidea.

Just don't john; get this done please.

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR TEAMS.

Whoever's editing the OP: Stop that please.

What part of "stop that please" do you not understand -_-

TIEBREAK:

Choice Banded Revenankhs (2) v Naughty Necturnas (1)

ORAS: DarkSlay vs Confide
Dubs: Yellow Paint vs Level 51
Mono: Sae Sae vs Arifeen

Last edited:

Sae

In the midst of Orre
is a Tiering Contributor
ggs, teambuilder killed me cause Skarm had Keen Eye for g3 rip. Sorry team

oshit finals
gl team glad that we are destroying our opps and i hope i have made significant contributions to the squad

Empress

33% coffee / 33% alcohol / 34% estrogen
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Here is how the tiebreak goes:

The tiebreak is a Bo3 between the two finalist teams. Each team will play ORAS CAP and two (2) of BW/Doubles/Monotype. As the winner of the regular season matchup, the Naughty Necturnas will choose which metagame to drop. snake_rattler post here to tell me which one you wish to drop. After that, both you and cbrevan can submit your lineups. Both of you guys can choose anyone on your team, even if they have participated this week.

Just like in the regular finals, the tiebreak matchups are also Bo3.

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
o my team is out, unfort

i guess i can say something: as someone who doesn't really play cap the metagame was kinda cool. it was interesting to say the least, with some really cool pokemon like mollux. I can't really say that my games were unfun, and i hold no hard feelings on any of the players I fought (like 90% of my interacting with you guys was an act lol). However, while the games and metagame were pretty fun, I can't really say that the league itself was.

It really would've been cool if our team had like, communicated at all, in any fashion outside of "this is our lineup." I actually completely forgot at times that I was supposed to play until I was reminded by friends to play. Seriously Animus Majulous you should communicate more and try to lead teambuilding and stuff instead of just handing us a pastebin and telling us to read it all : / other than that you were p cool, extremely positive which i liked. Most of the cap players seemed to take jokes p well, which is cool. Its a shame bc i think the metagame might be kinda cool and probably couldve learned it if others helped teambuild and such but our chat was dead af all the time.

doubt i'd ever get picked again for cappl bc i'll just bring aurorus every match until it works but if i do good luck to the rest of the teams, and deuces to this tour. was fun while it lasted n_N

uh go necturnas i guess

also rozes is a qtpie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)