Crobat @ White Herb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Taunt
- U-turn
- Rain Dance
- Brave Bird

My lead pokemon, I mainly use Crobat as my scout and try to shut down any SR and pokemon trying to set up any sort of entry hazards for my team. With its fast speed and coverage, I can easily kill threats such as Mega Venusaur and fighting types that would normally threaten my team substantially. I had a Tornadus-T in this spot before and its really between these two pokemon for the lead spot. It also has U-Turn to help build momentum for my team as well as Rain Dance just so I wont rely to heavily on my Politoed for the rain. I also gave it White Herb to stop any negative status changes that could hurt the speed or attack power of Crobat.

Politoed @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rest
- Toxic
- Encore
- Scald

The main rain inducer, I opted for defensive set because hes going to be switching in a lot to refresh the rain when it ends and will more than likely be switching into some hits along the way. I gave him Toxic mainly to stall out other water types and pokemon I know wont pose too much of threat to him, as well as getting the toxic switch in on a pokemon. Rest is used for longevity and keeping him in the game longer, Encore for shutting down pokemon that switch in like Mega Charizard and Dragonite or really any pokemon that will be setting up on him. Scald just for the offensive presence and since its a STAB, Water and has a chance to burn its great if a stall war ever happens and to do a good amount of damage.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Protect
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball

Ferrothorn is used mainly as a wall to other water types and to really threaten fairy type pokemon that would give my Kingdra a hard time. I also use it as my stealth rock setter since it causes a lot of switch ins I've noticed whenever I would play this team on Showdown. I gave it Protect because I like to scout my opponents and see if they are going to hit me with a HP Fire or if they have a fighting move such as Focus Blast up there sleeve. It also helps to recover some health with the combination of leftovers and Leech Seed. Gyro Ball for dealing with those pesky Fairy types that threaten my sweeper so much.

Kabutops @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Waterfall
- Rapid Spin
- Low Kick

Kabutops is really the main killer on this team for two main reasons; Hes ridiculously fast under the rain and can take on Talon Flame with no problems and usually OHKO just about anything besides Chansey and other super bulky types. The other reason is because with Low Kick he can threaten Snorlax, Ferrothorn and other steel and normal types that would normally be able to stall him out or even kill it. Hes also my rapid spinner for some added utility and usefulness besides being a sweeper. Stone edge, while not 100% accurate can threaten flying types and the all popular Volcanion.

Kingdra @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 28 HP / 252 SpA / 228 Spe
- Hydro Pump
- Flash Cannon
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam

Kingdra is one of my favorite pokemon and one of the main reason I wanted to make a rain team. With this set he can outspeed just about everything under the sun (or rain I guess?) and punch holes in teams for Kabutops and my other pokemon to take advantage of later on in the match. I run hydro pump on him because while not 100% accurate will almost always OHKO its opponents and create huge gaps in teams that aren't ready for it. I gave it Flash Cannon and Ice beam to cover its weakness to Fairy types, and Grass type switch ins that will neutrally damage it. Draco Meteor to cover Dragon types like Latios/ Latias and to hit pokemon that would normally either resist or eat up a Hydro Pump.

Ampharos-Mega @ Ampharosite
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Agility
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Dragon Pulse

Now Ampharos is a new addition to my team and is my mega slot for right now. I mainly use it to check bulky water types like Vaporeon that would normally stall out my team in a heart beat. I usually use it when I can predict a switch in and set up agility and outspeed whatever my opponent sends out. I gave it Dragon Pulse to threaten Dragon types like Dragonite for instance with a OHKO after SR. Thunderbolt for the flying/ water types out there and Focus Blast for the steel switch ins that think they can stall it out.

So thats it guys, let me know what yall think and what I need to switch, tweak or improve on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)