Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to complete the dex and I was wondering what was the best way to grind xp to evolve Pokemon in omega ruby? The secret base blisseys only work once a day so I need another way.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm trying to complete the dex and I was wondering what was the best way to grind xp to evolve Pokemon in omega ruby? The secret base blisseys only work once a day so I need another way.
The trainers around the battle resort might help a bit with the process, because you pretty much only need 1 mon to beat the trainers single handedly, while you can keep 5 mons that you level up. You can also re-battle trainers around Hoenn, because most trainers on re-match after having beaten the game are level 50 or so, but I don't think any of the trainers are more worth-while than (as Impact suggested)just beating the E4 over and over again

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Was breeding for a replica of the Maison's Froslass4, now have a pile of thirty-four 5IV Premier Ball Timid Snornut spitbacks to dump...PM if interested.
Bumping due to having conducted a bunch of Wonder Trades to shave some of the numbers down.
Am now down to six, also bumping because I can be a little more specific with what I can give away: all of the remaining Snornut are Moody Females.
PM if interested.

Bumping due to having conducted a bunch of Wonder Trades to shave some of the numbers down.
Am now down to six, also bumping because I can be a little more specific with what I can give away: all of the remaining Snornut are Moody Females.
PM if interested.
Just curious but what is the Maison's Froslass? Is it 6iv or something?

So I took a break from Smogon / Poke and thus have totally fallen behind on lingo around here. What are spitbacks?
They're kind of like imperfect mons you might acquire on the way to breeding flawless ones that have the intended nature/ball/egg moves etc. that can be used to breed more of them :)

They're kind of like imperfect mons you might acquire on the way to breeding flawless ones that have the intended nature/ball/egg moves etc. that can be used to breed more of them :)
Thanks Vaporeon! Also, I like the Dive Ball for Whimsicott and the first ball in the list (I can't recall its name lol) for Cloyster. :)

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just curious but what is the Maison's Froslass? Is it 6iv or something?
All Pokémon featured in the Maison Super lines have 4 different sets that can pop up. As the Maison article states:

All of the AI's Pokémon will be at level 50, and by battle 40 of a super battle streak, all will have perfect IVs and 510 EVs divided between either two or three stats. The exact progression of the IVs is as follows:

Battle no. IVs
1-10 19
11-20 19 (set 1) / 23 (set 2)
21-30 23 (set 2) / 27 (set 3)
31-40 27 (set 3) / 31 (set 4)
41+ 31
Thx to certain trainers who only pop up after beating the Battle Chatelaines (so post-Battle 50), Frosslas is one of the 'mons who can have all four of its sets appear post-Chantelaine. The sets in question are:

254 | Froslass1 | Timid | Colbur Berry | Hail | Ice Beam | Ominous Wind | Thunderbolt | Spd/SpA
429 | Froslass2 | Lonely | Kasib Berry | Ice Shard | Thunder Wave | Hex | Taunt | Atk/Spd
604 | Froslass3 | Timid | Icy Rock | Hail | Blizzard | Ice Shard | Shadow Ball | Spd/SpA
779 | Froslass4 | Timid | Focus Sash | Blizzard | Icy Wind | Shadow Ball | Destiny Bond | Spd/SpA

I am always trying to create sets based on these, hence me making my own Froslass 3 & 4 back when I first posted that. I didn't directly get it from the Maison or anything, just the idea.

For these to be faithful copies, I need to have them match up in every way possible. It's funny that Mercury brought up the lingo thing: I actually have my own lingo that I use specifically when discussing my Maison set copies:
- 'Imperfects' are those that have some defect (5IVs, wrong-but-still-usable nature, etc.)
- 'Replicas' are those that match the Maison set in every way (6IVs included)
- 'Purifications' are those that have the same essentials matched up, but have been optimized for battle (zero IVs in the unused offensive stat(s), a Nature more befitting for that set, the best possible Ability utilizing that set, etc.)

Last edited:
Looking for the following bank ball breedjects (natures/IVs don't matter):
Scyther
| Larvitar
| HA Aerodactyl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)