Tournament BLT III: Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
Didnt really wanna do this but ive got no choice but to call activity on ezeymoney. I contacted him on day one but he was last seen july 6 apparently. I scheduled for after thursday cos of college stuff but was online frequently on phone in case he shows up and then maybe we could decide when to battle but I couldnt find him on PS! either. I wont be able to play tomorrow cos im leaving for cousin's house and it might not be able to comeback in time so im posting this early on.

Didnt really wanna do this but ive got no choice but to call activity on ezeymoney. I contacted him on day one but he was last seen july 6 apparently. I scheduled for after thursday cos of college stuff but was online frequently on phone in case he shows up and then maybe we could decide when to battle but I couldnt find him on PS! either. I wont be able to play tomorrow cos im leaving for cousin's house and it might not be able to comeback in time so im posting this early on.
Yo Pradhaaan he may beat your activity record.2 in a row

Despite the fact that I lost to lesser players aka Le fat kid, ominousdraco and lesabreur, I'm congratulating every team that made it to semis, no matter how lucky they got: from parivard being carried, to repetitive lucky wins from ominousdraco and blazenix, congrats to every bad player who haxed

Jmac's post remind me of eyan's post. Damn, no chill.
Everyone got a equal right to laugh when villa posted: Everyone > Clefables
so will us :) but dw we are good we prefer having fun rather than making fun of other by posting random shit :]
GoodJob to every team and every player who made it to BLT and ofc week 7 !

Despite the fact that I lost to lesser players aka Le fat kid, ominousdraco and lesabreur, I'm congratulating every team that made it to semis, no matter how lucky they got: from parivard being carried, to repetitive lucky wins from ominousdraco and blazenix, congrats to every bad player who haxed
Riiiiiiight. Chill bro. Hax happens. Calling someone a "lesser player" is uncalled for and cheap. I know both Draco and blaze very well and both of them are great players(well not blaze,he's just good :p).

Btw u think it was my fault u misclicked?? but anyway I'm just happy that at least this tour is turning into a good one. n_n

i guess u should stop playin if u cant accept the loss
coming to dracos win ,it was bcoz of ur misplay.Sigh whts his fault tht u dont know how to make plays.Neither he fllinched u nor he scald burn u so i dont know how he got lucky.Mind explaining how he got lucky??Also its not his fault tht u made tht terrible play at end.I dont know what were u even thinking at tht time when u made thtat shity ttar play lol.
DONT KNOWS HOW TO PLAY N BLAMES OTHERS FOR HIS LOSS.

The ever so great BLT lll "group-stages" have almost came to an end as on the 1st of August, 7 wonderful weeks have passed by! The tournament still has not ended yet as it very intense to see who can reach the glorious semi-finals. However, two teams (Celestic Clefables and Fallarbour Florges') have already sealed themselves a top 4 spot, congratulations to them! Since the group-stages are almost officially over; I, sanjay, have thought to summarize this amazing Best Leaderboarders Tournament in a single post. I hope you all enjoy this extremely well written post!

WEEK 1:

Each match was really intense, a real thriller! Every matchup ended up 5-4 other than one that being the Dendemille Dedennes vs Hearthrome Hydreigons which unfortunately for us, we lost 8-1! We had played well and tried our best, we were just outplayed, however, that did not discourage us at all; our opponents had played better! All of the matches were really good and really close, extremely entertaining!

Highlight:

parivard vs MMM - This match was really close as parivard had a whopping 5/8 chance to win if he had won that speed tie against ferroseed but unluckily for him, he didn't. He had played very well as did his opponent! Not to mention, unlucky for soTsoT (The RarelyUsed player for the Dendemille Dedennes) had his win streak broken from BOTH of the past 2 BLTs, he had played well though! Really interesting week overall, what an amazing start for the first week EVER of the 3rd Best Leaderboarders Tournament.

WEEK 2:

This week was also extremely interesting and tense! Two matches ended up 5-4 where as the others ended up 6-3 and 7-2! This week was fairly simple. Everyone had played well!!!!!

Highlight:

This week was where peoples predicts were criticized. Some players got angry about this and decided to speak their own mind (BEEF!!!!!). This had taken up almost 3 pages of the thread, however, luckily this was stopped! Not to mention Lord Sample Team had gained his FAIRY BADGE, congratulations to him, well earned!

WEEK 3:

Despite losing their first 2 weeks miserably, Dendemille Dedennes had came back in FLAMES and defeated Slateport Shedinja's 7-2. The Fallarbor Florges' and Hearthrome Hydreigon's kept their win streak and beat the Clefables and Mawiles respectively. Three weeks on the trot everyone had played extremely well and you should be PROUD of yourself, well done everyone!

Highlight:

This was a very sad week as we had two people drop out of the third ever Best Leaderboarders Tournament, however the tournament luckily had carried on as normal so we could enjoy the fun in this amazing tournament!

WEEK 4:

Another extremely intense and close week! Slateport Shedinja's won against Snowpoint Snovers 6-3, Dedemille Dedennes won against Lilycove Mawiles 5-3, Hearthrome Hydreigons lost against Celestic Clefables 4-5, Ecruteak Elekids lost against Fallarbor Florges' 3-6. The suspense of who would reach the Semi-Finals was slowly building up, OH MY GOD!

Highlight:

Everything, the posts were absolutely amazing up to a very high standard!

WEEK 5:

Yet another brilliant week in this amazing tournament! Florges', Dedennes, Mawiles and Hydreigons had all won the games they had played that week. Intensity!!!!!!

Highlight:

A lot of battle rooms were posted xDDDDDD. No highlights other than that every match was extremely close and worth to watch!

WEEK 6:

This was the final week before the (against the) current. Dedennes had a BLAZING comeback as they took the win against the Snovers, Elekids defeated the Shedinjas, Clefables take a win against Mawiles and Florges' carry on their win streak winning against the Hydreigons. This was a brilliant week just like the others, truly, truly great! The 2nd most suspenseful week!!

Highlight:

People judging the activity decisions :[[ before some matches ended up being COINFLIPPED, nevertheless, it was a great week; once again, just like the others!

WEEK 7:

I shall update this as soon as the final and most AMAZING week ends! Good luck to all teams in this Best Leaderboarders Tournament lll!

Highlight:

See above.

OVERALL:

Week 1 had a pathetic thread especially after parivard posted that "5/8" post. Memes were generated and multiple were rants made it was alright though I would have preferred a better start to the tournament. Week 2 was also not the greatest thread as people were having beef with each other on the thread which wasn't a very nice environment :[[[. Week 3 was also disappointing as people had dropped out but it was an alright week to an extent. Week 4, posts were mediocre at the most to be completely honest, nothing outstanding. Week 5 was fine we needed more threads/weeks like this but oh well. Week 6 was nice, nothing much to say. Week 7 (I shall update the rest of this paragraph soon!)....

Also:

What a GREAT way to end a thread posts about salt can't we all be nice please! This tournament is meant to be for fun and hasn't been as fun as I (and probably many others) would have liked it to, can't we all come together and be friends :DDD. Let's take these final 2 days to make this the BEST BLT Thread ever! The tournament itself has ran great but the quality of these posts throughout have been so god damn low. They're either cringey or extremely low quality or unnecessary. Not to mention some players are honestly like they're superior to everyone playing, if you think that, good for you. Overall, I've enjoyed the tour; just not the threads. n__n.

Anyways good luck to all the remaining teams and thanks for reading this ever so goodly SUMMARY and my person opinion of BLT 3!
Have fun! :}

Last edited:
can we stop hating on jmac
Riiiiiiight. Chill bro. Hax happens. Calling someone a "lesser player" is uncalled for and cheap. I know both Draco and blaze very well and both of them are great players(well not blaze,he's just good :p).
I'll take your point of view when any of you gets a better tournament record than smacking up tournaments room leaderboard for a few weeks and playing in this blt
And jmacau there is a reason that all those "lesser" players at least have a better record than you.
I can think of alot of players in this tour who have better records than some of the more experienced players, yet wouldn't be considered 'better' by a vast majority of the site.
If you're looking to determine relative skill, don't look to blt.

I'll take your point of view when any of you gets a better tournament record than smacking up tournaments room leaderboard for a few weeks and playing in this blt

I can think of alot of players in this tour who have better records than some of the more experienced players, yet wouldn't be considered 'better' by a vast majority of the site.
I didn't say that we are outright better than him but if he considers us the "lesser" players then idk what he even considers himself.
And why is it hurting u when jmacau is being hated on to post that and no one even stood for good old parivard.
Huh??

I like jmac au.He kinda helped me reach blt in the 1st place. He's a cool guy when he's not salty. And even if he is better than others,nothing can justify calling someone a "lesser player".

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
I really dont care enough to elaborate on why some of the " hax " you complain of didnt actually matter and I also dont care if anyone thinks of me as a " lesser " player or not, since for me its just a tournament on video game forum that I joined to have fun and pass the time and thats it. But I will just say that I dont think its a good idea to bash on other players for whatever " hax " happened or whenever you miss clicked ( or so you say ), clearly all of us are old enough to at least know that no one is controlling the game, in fact its the game we chose to play so its obvious that we have to accept whatever circumstances pop up and move on kindly maintaining a friendly environment for everyone to enjoy. I would suggest we stop discussing on this matter and now move on to prevent this thread and tournament to get even worse.

On another note : Congrats to all the teams that made into semis, gl! :]

Last edited:
I really dont care enough to elaborate on why some of the " hax " you complain of didnt actually matter and I also dont care if anyone thinks of me as a " lesser " player or not, since for me its just a tournament on video game forum that I joined to have fun and pass the time and thats it. But I will just say that I dont think its a good idea to bash on other players for whatever " hax " happened or whenever you miss clicked ( or so you say ), clearly all of us are old enough to at least know that no one is controlling the game, in fact its the game we chose to play so iits obvious that we have to accept whatever circumstances pop up and move on kindly maintaining a friendly environment for everyone to enjoy. I would we stop discussing on this matter and now move on to prevent this thread and tournament to get even worse.

On another note : Congrats to all the teams that made into semis, gl! :]
Agreed.
Btw nice summary Sanjay. (I can't even type a para like that)

so u r calling jmac a better player??Well as far as i know good players dont complain bout their losses or haxes.They just accept the defeat.Now if u dont believe this then check the spl thread n ull come to know how good players react to their losses.
so first of all teach ur boi to become a good player n then call him a good player.N also if jmac is tht good player then can u please show some replays of him with some really solid ou players like cbb,xray etc.if u really wanna protect jmac from this shit then go n get some replays with the aformentioned pllayers n then discuss that who is lesser good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)