The Doubles Open V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting for my opponent to be subbed. I contacted Bluwing as soon as I got him as an opponent with detailed information about when I'd be available to play. He didn't get back to me until 4 days ago, and only said he didn't have internet but hoped to get it back "tomorrow." Well, its 4 days later and he still hasn't responded.

Yesterday morning I contacted him AGAIN and said he needed to get back to me with some information about when he could play or else I'd request a sub. Still nothing.

If he really doesn't have internet, then sorry dude :/ but I really don't want an activity win (I need the points) so I won't wait any longer. Please give me a new opponent.

Check Bluwing's wall for confirmation.

EDIT: Retracting this request for now. Bluwing just logged on and said he could play today.

EDIT2: Never mind, I want this @#&%&&^ subbed after all. I said in my original message A WEEK AGO that I would have limited time on the weekend. He then johns me for a week, passes by the 4 days I was available ALL DAY, and waits until after I make this post to say he can play on one day, one of the only days I said I would have very limited time.

He also failed to provide a time to play today. He just said "I can play today" after I made this post. I then immediately got back to him and told him to get on, and that we needed to play promptly because I had limited time.

He then never responded and never got on smogtours. This dude is utterly impossible to schedule with. I provided a HUGE window of time for us to play. Please get me a new opp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)