Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've got half a bloody team in there now. And, um. It's kind of actually alright? How the hell did that happen... =]
Lots of people have quite alot of fusions in archive.

Personally I have 12 fusions, but thats nothing really.

But Its like what they say, your fusion gets in cuz its either EXTREMELY good in a saturated role, quite flashy or develops an otherwise unexplored, underutilized or nonexistent role.

Yeah, but I got them in on my first half a dozen goes. That's... well, I wouldn't say the odds are necessarily good. Like, I always try to do interesting stuff with abilities? But it doesn't always work. Never submitted a fusion I wasn't proud of, though.

Also Cazantor got in literally on my first attempt at a fusion. So that was nice. =]

Yeah, the first slate I was ever a part of (page 61 on the old thread), I got Bastioking in, and then I got Metanlee in at about page 22 of this one. Bastioking is maybe one of the better walls in the metagame, plus it has a sort of CroCune set, so I guess that's what pushed it in.

Resubmitting my dude from the last submission phase, I really do like this fusion and I think it has a better chance to shine this time.

"It'll probably die if you swat it, but once this thing sets up, you have a problem."

Parents: Alakazam + Volbeat
Shared egg group: Human-Like
Offspring name: Kabeat
New type: Psychic/Bug
New base stats: 70 HP / 71 Atk / 60 Def / 115 SpA / 95 SpD / 102 Spe
New ability and desc: Hive Mind (Synchronize + Swarm) Bug type moves do 1.5x when this Pokemon has a status condition.
Notable moves: Dazzling Gleam, U-turn, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Psychic, Psyshock, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Tail Glow.
Role identification:
Looking at this Pokemon's stats, you probably don't think much of it. Barely adequate speed for a sweeper, decent SpA, and decent SpD. But look at its movepool. It has incredible coverage moves, U-turn in case you need it, and the best setup move in the history of the world, Tail Glow! Once you set this Pokemon up, you can even destroy walls with your power! "But how do you set it up? It's so squishy!" I hear you asking. Well, if you have a reliable spinner or defogger and can keep entry hazards off the field at all times, you can use a Focus Sash! You can take a hit while you set up, and Focus Sash will make sure it's not fatal, then you can just go ham! Another method is putting your SpD to use and setting up on a less dangerous special tank such as Blissey or Tangrowth. Once you've got your Glow on, you're ready to sweep, now go on! You can also make a dangerous special attacker fairly harmless by weakening them with another Pokemon's Memento, and then having Kabeat set up on the useless foe.
Problems: An underwhelming speed tier leaves this Pokemon outsped by several other offensive Pokemon, and the majority of offensive sweepers. Mega Beedrill, Mega Aerodactyl, normal Aerodactyl, Jolteon, normal Alakazam, Mega Alakazam and Starmie just to name a few. When using normal Kabeat, you need to have a team that can KO all of its common checks before it can put in work. Kabeat is also cripplingly weak to priority, Pinsir's Aerilate Quick Attack, Scizor's Bullet Punch and Bisharp (Bisharp in general) all being the big ones.
Building:
Using Pokemon that are guaranteed to eliminate Kabeat's checks is a necessity.

Dugtrio is a highly viable teammate as it can trap Bisharp, one of the most dangerous hard counters to Kabeat, and then Memento whatever comes in afterwards, giving Kabeat free setup. It can also trap, outspeed and KO frail sweepers like Starmie who are huge threats, using Sucker Punch on Starmie and Rock Slide / Stone Edge on Weavile.

Weavile can Pursuit trap Starmie and Alakazam some of the biggest Kabeat threats, and has a typing that somewhat complements Kabeat's, making it a perfect hyper offensive partner for Kabeat.

Mega Lopunny out speeds the majority of the unboosted tier and can punch through unprepared offensive teams, also out speeding many of the threats to Kabeat.

Parents: Mega Alakazam + Volbeat
Shared egg group: Human-Like
Offspring name: Mega Kabeat
New type: Psychic/Bug
New base stats: 70 HP / 71 Atk / 80 Def / 145 SpA / 95 SpD / 132 Spe
New ability and desc: Trace
Notable moves: See normal Kabeat's notable moves.
Role identification: This is where Kabeat really shines. Or glows, rather. Mega Kabeat destroys unprepared teams! You just need to bring it in on a defensive or Memento'd Pokemon, set up a Tail Glow and then wreck face with your 145 SpA after a three stage boost! Mega Kabeat is slightly tougher in the physical department, and can live a Bullet Punch from a Scizor before OHKOing it. Although still weak to Bisharp's Sucker Punch, Mega Kabeat has become strong enough to handle nearly all of its former checks on its own, even Weavile!
Building: Mega Kabeat's best teammate is still Dugtrio, as Dugtrio can eliminate all of its biggest threats (absolutely destroying Bisharp, Mega Alakazam and to some extent Mega Aerodactyl).

Mega Kabeat does not require its whole team to carry it through the early game like its normal form, as Mega Kabeat has much fewer checks and gets more opportunities to set up, although it will still appreciate Pokemon such as Venusaur luring out checks like Mega Alakazam so it can be Arena Trapped by Dugtrio or Pursuit trapped by Weavile. Venusaur lures both Mega Alakazam and Mega Aerodactyl, making it an ideal teammate on a bulky offensive team.

If this gets in all of you need to start calling me the normal/ice Hail master. You also need to chant "hail lord Galion-Z" whenever I submit a normal/ice type.

Parents: Bouffalant + Beartic
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Bouticce
New type: Ice/Normal
New base stats: 105 HP / 120 Atk / 97 Def / 65 SpA / 97 SpD / 62 Spe
New ability and desc: Cold Blood (Reckless + Snow Cloak): Increases attack power by 20% in hail
Notable moves: Superpower, Thrash, Aqua Jet, Strength, Dive, Stone Edge, Play Rough, Avalanche, Ice Punch, Night Slash, Rock Slide, Power-Up Punch, Head Charge, Revenge, Megahorn, Frustration, Skull Bash, Earthquake, Return, Iron Head, Aerial Ace, Giga Impact, Payback, Revenge, Wild Charge, Zen Headbutt, Outrage, Retaliate
Role identification: A Pokemon that you can always switch into, a Pokemon that hits like a truck under the right conditions, a Pokemon with incredible coverage, and 105/97/97 defences accompanied by a hard-hitting 120 Atk and an ability that gives it a permanent Expert Belt boost in hail, meet Bouticce. This Pokemon can take just about any hit, eating up the opponent's attack and then destroying them with the appropriate attack, it's just natural for a Pokemon with these stats. And the ideal stats are just the tip of the iceberg (ha!) this thing has even more attributes that make it a helpful tank, such as its wide movepool that ensures you'll never have to settle for mediocre damage, including STAB Giga Impact which allows you to go out with a bang that'll make everyone within 50 metres think a Golem exploded.
Problems: It has the worst defensive typing possible, giving it one immunity, one resistance and a bucket load of weaknesses, including a 4x weakness to the common fighting type. Remember when I said it can switch in on anything? I meant to say anything except fighting types. It is also slower than several other tanks, meaning even without any speed investment, you're probably going to move last. But on the bright side, with a little prediction you can make use of Payback and Revenge.

Mostly resubmissions from me this round.

"Aegislash made better in every way, with a huge utility movepool, superb attacking power, unbelievable defence and two of the best types in the game!"

Parents: Carbink + Aegislash
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Cargislash
New type: Steel/Fairy
New base stats: 55 HP / 50 Atk / 170 Def (+20) / 50 SpA / 170 SpD (+20) / 45 Spe
New ability and desc: Clearing Stance: This Pokemon can attack to switch its Def with its Atk and its SpD with its SpA, and use King's Shield to revert changes and trigger this ability. All stat changes are eliminated after Clearing Stance is activated.
Notable moves: Skill Swap, Power Trick, Shadow Sneak, King's Shield, Swords Dance, Reflect, Stealth Rock, Flail, Explosion, Moonblast, Iron Defense, Gyro Ball, Rock Polish, Toxic, Calm Mind, Substitute, Autotomize, Pursuit, Rock Slide
Role identification: Anyone who has the displeasure of battling a Cargislash knows that it's effectively a more annoying Aegislash. With enhanced stats, a huge movepool allowing it to execute several roles, a typing with a load of resistances and only two weaknesses, and a boosted ability, this is your team's worst nightmare. This is every team's worst nightmare! It can use Power Trick to make itself a total wall constantly, courtesy of Carbink, and it can get behind a sub and start setting up physical or special. Carbink gave Aegislash Power Gem and Moonblast, and any special Cargislash will appreciate these beautiful coverage options. Cargislash can also use Autotomize or Rock Polish to become a dangerous sweeper. It can use its low speed to its own advantage with Gyro Ball, and then compensate by picking off frail opponents with Shadow Sneak, and even Pursuit-Trapping every Psychic type, due to the fact that its only weaknesses are fire and ground, so unless you're facing a Flamethrower Azelf, that thing is going down! Cargislash can also be played as a wall on stall teams by abusing Power Trick, Iron Defense, Calm Mind and Toxic.

"Fusion Evolution's most brutal wallbreaker, the king of all dragons!"

Parents: Garchomp + Haxorus
Shared egg group: Dragon
Offspring name: Gachaxus
New type: Dragon/Ground
New base stats: 102 HP / 148 Atk / 102 Def / 80 SpA / 87 SpD / 109 Spe
New ability and desc: Sand Break: In a sandstorm, this Pokemon's attacks are unaffected by abilities.
Notable moves: Literally every physical attack, this thing's a total beast, Dragon Dance, Swords Dance
Role identification: Meet the master of badassery. He chews ass and kicks bubblegum, and god help you when he runs out of bubblegum. With a beastly attack stat of 148, your walls will be broken. Some people might suggest putting a Choice Band on this thing, but Gachaxus laughs at your puny Band. He doesn't let you give him a band, he beats the living daylight out of you and steals your Choice Band. With dual STABS courtesy of Garchomp, this thing has no problem landing devastating neutral hits. A decent speed, also thanks to Garchomp allows it to outspeed quite a few other Pokemon. Outrage/Dragon Claw and Earthquake will solve most of your problems, and if you ever need coverage, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Rock Slide and Iron Head among others have you covered. If you're up against one of these, don't let it set up. If it sets up a Swords Dance, you better have some speedy Pokemon. If it sets up Dragon Dance and you don't have a totally amazing physical wall, I'm sorry to say your life is over.

Offspring name: Mega Gachaxus
New type: Dragon/Ground
New base stats: 108 HP / 188 Atk / 122 Def / 100 SpA / 97 SpD / 99 Spe
New ability and desc: Sand Force, ability of Mega Garchomp
Notable moves: EVERYTHING.
Role identification: This Pokemon even has a SpA in triple digits, so you can roast Ferrothorns and eat their flesh. Once it sets up a Dragon Dance, with that monstrous 188 Atk, there's not much to say.

Last edited:
This slate is going to be entirely resubmissions from me this round.

+

Never Leaves Without Taking a Piece of Soul
Parents: Celebi / Drifblim
Offspring name: Celeblim
New type: Grass/Ghost
New base stats: 125/100/77/100/87/100 (BST 589 +10ATK +5DEF +5SpA +10SpD +10SPE)
New ability and desc: Unnatural Decay(Natural Cure + Aftermath) = Whenever Celeblim is switched out (including fainting), the opposing pokemon loses 1/8th of their HP
Notable Moves: Baton Pass, Calm Mind, Defog, Earth Power, Energy Ball, Explosion, Giga Drain, Heal Bell, Healing Wish, Hex, Knock Off, Leech Seed, Light Screen, Memento, Nasty Plot, Psychic, Recover, Reflect, Seed Bomb, Shadow Ball, Stealth Rock, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance, Tailwind, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Trick, U-Turn, Will-o-Wisp
Role identification: Celeblim can excel as a Baton Passer with access to 4 different boosting moves, especially with it's ability. However, it can perform a variety of roles with it's good bulk, decent attack and speed, and access to many support moves such as Will-o-Wisp, Leech Seed, Defog, Stealth Rock, Tailwind. It can perform as a wall, support, bulky offense, or even a set-up sweeper.

+

The Scizor Line Pushes It's Limit
Parents: Scizor + Scyther
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Zythor
New type: Steel/Flying
New base stats: 85/135/105/70/95/100 (BST 590)
New ability and desc: Technician
Notable moves: Acrobatics, Aerial Ace, Baton Pass, Bug Bite, Bullet Punch, Defog, Knock Off, Metal Claw, Pursuit, Roost, Superpower, Swords Dance, Tailwind, Thief, U-Turn
Role identification: Zythor has all the strengths of the Scizor evolution line, such as Scizor's attack and Scyther's speed (albeit 5 points slower) with none of the weaknesses. Literally! Instead of having a 4x weakness to either fire or rock, it has only 2 weaknesses to Electric and Fire. Zythor is one of those Pokemon that just has it all; great typing, excellent attack, good bulk, decent speed, and a useful ability in Technician. Technician also gives it usable physical Flying STAB, in addition to what we already know Technician for. Although Zythor has great offensive presence, it can also use it's bulk and Roost to use some of its support moves, such as Baton Pass, Defog, or Tailwind.

+

Parents: Scizor-Mega + Scyther
Offspring name: Zythor-Mega
New type: Steel/Flying
New base stats: 85/155/145/80/115/110 (BST 690)
New ability and desc: Technician
Notable moves: Same
Role identification: Although Zythor may be better off with an item, it doesn't change the fact that Mega Zythor is a beast. 155 is an insane attack stat, which it can use to abuse Technician boosted moves. Zythor's bulk is just as insane, being even bulkier than Skarmory, which can allow it to use Swords Dance with ease, as well as other potential support moves.

+

It Knows Your Move Before You Make It
Parents: Jellicent + Mew
Offspring name: Mewelli
New type: Water/Psychic
New base stats: 100/97/102/97/102/81 (BST 580 +17ATK +17DEF +5SpA +1SPE)
New ability and desc: Unparalleled Technique (Cursed Body + Synchronize): This Pokemon imprisons adjacent targets on switch-in. (For those who don't know what imprison does, it prevents the opponent from using moves that both Pokemon share)
Notable moves: Aqua Tail, Aura Sphere, Baton Pass, Bulk Up, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Defog, Drain Punch, Earth Power, Earthquake, Energy Ball, Explosion, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Flash Cannon, Focus Blast, Foul Play, Giga Drain, Heat Wave, Hex, Hyper Voice, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Iron Head, Knock Off, Light Screen, Nasty Plot, Psychic, Psyshock, Recover, Reflect, Rock Polish, Roost, Scald, Shadow Ball, Soft-Boiled, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch, Surf, Swords Dance, Tailwind, Taunt, Thunderbolt, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Trick, U-Turn, Volt Switch, Waterfall, Water Spout, Will-O-Wisp, Zen Headbutt
Role identification: Mewelli is a pretty good, well rounded Pokemon. It has 100/102/102 bulk and a decent 97 in it's attack and special attack. However, there are two things that make this Pokemon amazing. It's movepool and it's ability. Thanks to Mew's humongous movepool, Mewelli can counter/hinder whatever the team needs. For example, Mewelli has 3 forms of recovery (4 if you count Synthesis) that can hinder very different Pokemon. Team have a problem with flying types? Heal with Roost. Team has an annoying Chansey/Blissey based special wall? Heal with Soft-Boiled. This is just a small taste of Mewelli's Unparalleled Technique. Team doesn't like rocks? Make sure Mewelli is up against their setter. Team needs their rocks to stay up? Send Mewelli in against their Defogger. Stop Pokemon from setting up screens by setting up when they would. Block status moves by using it yourself. Keep the opponent statused while keeping your team healthy with Heal Bell. Team isn't good with dealing with physical threats? Boost your own attack with Swords Dance or Bulk Up so they can't, vice versa with special threats. The possibilities are endless really; Mewelli can fit on almost any team while being completely different from each other. That being said, Mewelli mirrors still have the potential to be really annoying.

+

Protects It's Team at All Costs
Parents: Skuntank + Vaporeon
Offspring name: Vapetank
New type: Poison/Water
New base stats: 126/89/73/100/88/84 (BST 560)
New ability and desc: Hydrous Form (Aftermath + Water Absorb): If an attack brings this Pokemon to 0 HP, instead of fainting it regains 25% of it's HP. It's ability then changes to Aftermath. (To prevent this Pokemon from living forever, although the ability does revert upon switching out).
Notable moves: Acid Spray, Dark Pulse, Defog, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Foul Play, Haze, Heal Bell, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Protect, Scald, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Surf, Taunt, Toxic, Wish
Role identification: Vapetank is the future of the clerics, and a top tier wish passer. Vapetank has pretty good 126/73/88 bulk and 100 special attack means it has decent offensive presence, able to abuse both STAB Scald and Sludge Bomb to inflict status or use it's other great coverage moves on more offensively oriented sets. However, as stated before Vapank works best as a cleric. Poison/Water is a great typing that gives Vapetank an immunity to poison. Plus, with Hydrous Form Vapetank can almost fearlessly Wish or Heal Bell to help out it's team as well as switch-in at low HP.

+

An actually viable gimmick Fusion?
Parents: Kecleon + Furfrou
Offspring name: Furleon
New type: Normal
New base stats: 77/95/75/72/115/81 (BST 517)
New ability and desc: Kaleido Coat (Color Change + Fur Coat): This Pokemon changes it's type before it's hit by attacks and status moves*
Notable moves: Aqua Tail, Body Slam, Cotton Guard, Drain Punch, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Foul Play, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Magic Coat, Power-Up Punch, Recover, Return, Rock Slide, Seismic Toss, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Stealth Rock, Sucker Punch, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Trick, U-Turn
Role identification: Mediocre speed, low HP and defense, and only decent attack, stat wise the only thing Furleon’s got going on is it’s special defense, so I’m not gonna talk about it’s stats. Rather, I’ll focus on it’s potentially OP ability, essentially a defensive Protean, one of those abilities that would be completely broken if on a Pokemon with better defensive stats. Kaleido Coat makes it so that Furleon only takes half damage from almost any attack, which is great if you if you need a bulky pokemon on your team without particularly caring about the typing. Even more impressive, Kaleido Coat makes Furleon immune to 8 types, literally almost half the types there are. If that’s not enough, Furleon is almost immune to status as well, as most moves that poison are Poison typed, most moves that burn are Fire type, most moves that freeze are Ice type, Ground types are immune to T-Wave, and Spore/Sleep Powder (and Leech Seed) can’t affect Grass types. Access to Recover is extremely useful and we should all be glad this thing doesn’t have Will-O-Wisp, but Cotton Guard is useful as well.

Type of Attack -> Type Furleon changes to
Normal/Fighting -> Ghost
Flying -> Rock
Poison -> Steel
Ground -> Flying
Rock/Dark -> Fighting
Bug/Fairy -> Poison
Ghost -> Normal
Steel -> Electric
Fire -> Fire
Water -> Water
Grass -> Grass
Electric -> Ground
Psychic -> Dark
Ice -> Ice
Dragon -> Fairy

+

Likes the beach...except for the water, sunlight, and when it gets cold
Parents: Tyranitar + Heliolisk
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Tyrantisk
New type: Rock/Electric
New base stats: 91/104/91/112/107/95 (BST 600)
New ability and desc: Muddy Coat (Sand Stream + Dry Skin): This pokemon is healed 1/4 by Ground and 1/8 by Sand. This Pokemon takes 1.25x damage from Ice and is damaged 1/8 by hail (in addition to the normal 1/16 damage)
Notable moves: Agility, Ancient Power, Aqua Tail, Brick Break, Crunch, Dark Pulse, Dragon Dance, Dragon Tail, Earth Power, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Glare, Grass Knot, Hone Claws, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Iron Head, Light Screen, Power-Up Punch, Roar, Rock Polish, Rock Slide, Seismic Toss, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Superpower, Surf, Taunt, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunder Punch, U-Turn, Volt Switch, Wild Charge
Role identification: Tyrantisk is a pretty balanced fusion, with all of it's stats around 100 range. This means Tyrantisk can go physical or special, especially considering it's large movepool. The Special stat is higher but Tyrantisk's best Special Rock STAB is Ancient Power while on the physical side Tyrantisk has access to Hone Claws and Dragon Dance. With 91/91/107 bulk and 95 speed, Tyrantisk can use bulky or fast sets. Muddy Coat solidifies Tyrantisk as a Sand abuser, increasing it's SpD, healing it 1/8 per turn, and giving it an immunity to Ground types that would also thrive in Sand. However, Tyrantisk needs a durable/persistent weather setter as it hates every other weather; It's weak to Water, weak to Grass types that might like Sun, and is semi-weak to Ice in addition to losing 3/16 of it's HP every turn.

+

Parents: Tyranitar-Mega + Heliolisk
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Tyrantisk-Mega
New type: Rock/Electric
New base stats: 91/134/131/112/127/105 (BST 700)
New ability and desc: Sand Stream
Notable moves: Same, but with more emphasis on physical moves.
Role identification: Some may argue that Mega-Tyrantisk is worse than base Tyrantisk, regaining it's 4x Ground weakness, but I think it just has a different focus. For example, Mega-Tyrantisk is a much more reliable special tank since it can generate it's own sand. In addition, with it's increased attack and speed, Mega-Tyrantisk makes a great DDancer.

Resubmitting some of my previous fusions and a new one

Parents: Rhyperior / Gogoat
Offspring name: Rhygoat
New type:

New base stats: 129/130/106/86/78/64
New ability and desc: Amber Sipper (Sap Sipper+Solid Rock) - Damage taken by super-effective moves is reduced by 1/4 and Attack is raised by 1 when the holder is hit by a super-effective move.
Notable moves: Leaf Blade, Seed Bomb, Horn Leech, Rock Blast, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Mega Horn, Earthquake, Crunch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Wild Charge, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Curse, Hammer Arm, Milk Drink/Synthesis, Iron Head, Aqua Tail, Rock Polish
Role Identification: Wide coverage, good typing, reliable recovery, nice stats (especially that HP stat, that makes a very good 129/106/78 bulkiness) and a very strong ability (combine it with a WP). I can see it as a good bulky hazard setter (it has both Stealth Rock and Leech Seed) or a set-up attacker (SD and Bulk Up).

DNA Donors: Zygarde / Granbull
Offspring name: Zygrande
New Type:

Base Stats: 99 / 130 / 98 / 70 / 77 / 90 (+20 Atk, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Scary Aura (Intimidate + Aura Break) - Blocks opponent's ability on switch in.
Notable Moves: Earthquake, Play Rough, Dragon Dance, Coil, Close Combat, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Knock Off, Low Kick, Bulk Up, Super Fang, Superpower, Wild Charge, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Glare, Extremespeed, Grass Knot
Role Identification: I've been searching for a physical Fairy/Ground-type for a while and I think I found the best combination. Just smack a Scarf on it and sweep. I think a Dragon Dance or Coil set could be viable as well.

DNA Donors: Castform / Thundurus
Offspring name: Thundercast
New Type:

Base Stats: 74 / 102 / 70 / 107 / 75 / 110 (+10 Atk, +10 SpA, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Weather Caster (Forecast + Prankster) - Summons a weather condition and changes the Normal-type according to the type of the move in its first moveslot (they can be considered as forms):

- If Water-type, it becomes
and summons Rain for 5 turns (8 if holding Damp Rock) upon switching in;

- If Fire-type, it becomes
and summons Sunny Day for 5 turns (8 if holding Heat Rock) upon switching in;

- If Ice-type, it becomes
and summons Hail for 5 turns (8 if holding Icy Rock) upon switching in;
- If any other type, it remains
Notable Moves: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Solar Beam, Hydro Pump, Scald, Thunder, Hurricane, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Thunder Wave, Sludge Bomb, Focus Blast, Psychic, Flash Cannon, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Weather Ball, Icy Wind, Knock Off, Superpower
Role Identification: The ultimate weather summoner! With the three amazingly strong typings of Rotom's most used forms, a very wide moveset to be effective in every weather condition it summons, many coverage moves such as Sludge Bomb, Flash Cannon and Psychic (kindly offered by Thundurus) and Nasty Plot on the top of that to double its SpA stat, this fusion can be armed only by slow sandstorm summoners' Earthquakes. The strongest weather to summon may seem to be rain, since it can learn Hydro Pump, Scald, Thunder and Hurricane, but each form has its own niche, thanks to that additional Electric type and to Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Solar Beam and Blizzard. Each form can benefit from Volt Switch to form a VoltTurn core with another weather abuser (we have many of them in this metagame). It can run a Scarfed set with Volt Switch for shenanigans, take full advantage of the weather it summons using one of the rocks and Nasty Plot or use a Life Orb set.

And his companion:

DNA Donors: Landorus / Swampert
Offspring name: Swampland
New Type:

Base Stats: 97 / 130 / 90 / 100 / 85 / 100 (+3 HP, +13 Atk, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Swamp Force (Torrent + Sand Force) - The power of holder's Steel-, Rock- and Ground-type moves is boosted by 30% under Rain.
Notable Moves: Earthquake, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Knock Off, U-Turn, Waterfall, Swords Dance, Hammer Arm, Outrage
Role Identification: Another perfect companion for Thundercast. This one trades a STAB and some coverage for Swords Dance and a very strong typing that perfectly covers Thundercast's weaknesses and is perfectly covered by it. But the megaevolution still looks better.

DNA Donors: Landorus / Mega Swampert
Offspring name: Mega Swampland
New Type:

Base Stats: 97 / 170 / 110 / 110 / 105 / 110
New ability and desc: Swift Swim
Notable Moves: Earthquake, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Knock Off, U-Turn, Waterfall, Swords Dance, Hammer Arm, Outrage
Role Identification: Super powerful, super fast rain abuser with a nasty 170 base Atk and a doubled 110 base Speed. This Pokemon can work very effectively in an offensive core with Thundercast, but it's strong also on its own. It can even double its Atk and Speed with a double dance set and out speed and kill every opponent.

Last edited:

LOOK MOMMA I'M A TRAIN
Parents: Slaking + Wailord
Shared Egg Group: Field
Offspring Name: Rail Link
New Typing: Normal/Water
New Base Stats: 170/135/82/102/65/90
New Ability And Description: (Truant + Water Veil) Choo Choo: Removes Burn status every other turn. Immune to Burns on the turn Burn is removed. Can be OHKOd if the opponent makes noises like a choo choo train.
Notable Moves: Return, Double Edge, Waterfall, Elemental Punches, Gunk Shot, Play Rough, Night Slash, Iron Head, Earthquake, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Bulk Up, Slack Off, Encore
Role Identification: It's big, it's fat, and it's a surprisingly effective physical tank! Rail Link parks itself in the middle of the field and invites you to come at it, bro, and with Bulk Up and Slack Off, it can stick around for a hell of a long time. Much like anyone waiting for a train, as it happens. In any event, with Return or Waterfall for STAB and a variety of coverage options, you can do some serious damage to opponents - nothing much cares for a +1 102 BP STAB move coming off a base Attack of 135, especially not the special attackers your opponent will need to switch out to in order to beat you down. Hear that train a-comin', boys!

Fusions of Zygardes and bears, oh my!
Parents: Ursaring + Zygarde
Shared Egg Group: DNA
Offspring Name: Dynasaur
New Typing: Normal/Dragon
New Base Stats: 110 (+11)/122 (+7)/115 (+17)/78/90 (+5)/75
New Ability And Description: (Aura Break + Guts) Thunder Lizard: This Pokémon's Attack is increased by 50% when afflicted with a major status effect, ignoring any stat drops from the relevant MSE. Additionally, if the status effect in question lowers an afflicted Pokémon's stats in some way, all enemy Pokémon on the field suffer that stat drop regardless of whether or not they are suffering from a MSE themselves. Enemy Pokémon may still be affected by MSEs.
Notable Moves: Façade, Extreme Speed, Dragon Tail, Cross Chop, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Gunk Shot, Shadow Claw, Elemental Punches, Crunch, Iron Tail, Dragon Tail, Coil, Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Toxic, Glare, Substitute
Role Identification: So its stats might not look like much in a powerful meta like , but Zygarde actually makes a very potent physical wall. Its ability knocks the wind out of a lot of physical attackers, and with access to Coil it only gets worse for them, since the boosted accuracy means you can run moves like Gunk Shot, Stone Edge, and the oft-forgotten Cross Chop with impunity. You also have access to the brilliant Guts+STAB Façade combo, as well as STAB ESpeed to deal with faster Pokémon. You can even go full sweeper and run Dragon Dance or Swords Dance with the attendant boosting moves! Finally, there is one other option: parashuffling with Glare and Dragon Tail. Rawr, it turns out, means "I will stomp your ashes into the nuclear wasteland which forms all that remains of everything you love" in Dynasaur.

Blue fish, red fish, two fish, one fish...
Parents: Basculin-Red Stripe + Basculin-Blue Stripe
Shared Egg Group: Water 2
Offspring Name: Basculin-Basculin
New Typing: Water
New Base Stats: 80/102/75/90/65/108
New Ability And Description: (Adaptability + Reckless) Fusion Powered: This Pokémon's STAB moves do 3x damage rather than 1.5x, but have 33% recoil. Moves with a recoil element do 1.25x bonus damage.
Notable Moves: Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Aqua Tail, Double Edge, Crunch, Superpower, Scald, Ice Beam, Rest, Sleep Talk
Role Identification: Frankly, unless you're going up against a Water Absorb user or something similar, a RestTalk set with Aqua Jet and J. Random Coverage Move is... really all you need. It's a simple Pokémon with a simple brief: get in there and use your 150 effective BP Priority move to wreck some fools. It's an ability that rather makes up for a very mediocre statline, though it does have a good speed tier if you want to run, say, 337 BP Aqua Tail or 300 BP Scald. Hell, even Ice Beam becomes 112 BP, and Superpower becomes 150 BP - both of which are before the LO boost, because you will be running a Life Orb, why the hell would you not?. Yes, it's a bit of a joke fusion, and if you Knock Off the Life Orb then its coverage moves aren't worth the square root of jack shit, but Basculin-Basculin really is so good they named it twice.

Doesn't have forms so much as speed settings...
Parents: Crustle + Ferrothorn
Shared Egg Group: Mineral
Offspring Name: Lustron
New Typing: Bug/Steel
New Base Stats: 82/104/138/69/105/42
New Ability And Description: (Shell Armour + Iron Barbs) Vengeful Tentacles: This Pokémon cannot receive critical hits and only takes 2/3rds damage from super-effective hit. When this Pokémon is hit by a super-effective move, its assailant takes 1/6% of its HP as recoil.
Notable Moves: Pin Missile, Rock Blast, Power Whip, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Gyro Ball, Knock Off, Poison Jab, Bullet Seed, Curse, Shell Smash, Ingrain, Leech Seed, Toxic, Substitute
Role Identification: Delicious walls for everyone this slate, huh? Of course, that's not the only thing you can do with this fusion. A SubSeed wall with Curse and Gyro Ball can work, but so can a Shell Smash attacker with EdgeQuake and Pin Missile. Either way up, it's an interesting 'mon to use. Give it a shot! Unless you're a Lass. In which case... wear your iron pants.

I found this a meta of bricks and left it a meta of marble.
Parents: Bisharp + Pangoro
Shared Egg Group: Human-Like
Offspring Name: Agrippa
New Typing: Fighting/Steel
New Base Stats: 90/134/99/74/80/74
New Ability And Description: (Defiant + Iron Fist) Caestus: Arm, hand, and punching moves (see below) do 25% more damage where applicable and raise this Pokémon's Attack by one stage after their use.
Notable Moves: Sucker Punch, Power-Up Punch, Drain Punch, Elemental Punches, Superpower, Brick Break, Storm Throw, Shadow Claw, Dual Chop, Poison Jab, Knock Off, Hone Claws, Rock Polish
Role Identification: Who needs some prissy little Lucario? A seriously heavy-duty bruiser, Agrippa's not the kind of cove you want to mess with. STAB Superpower without the Attack drop? STAB Power-Up Punch that raises your attack by 2? Hone Claws turning into a better Swords Dance? Sucker Punch getting a benefit even if you muck up your prediction and the move fails? This wily old Roman's got the lot. Are you ready, contender?

N.B.: This list is for ALL the moves affected by Caestus, whether Agrippa learns them or not. Moves that do not deal conventional damage are mentioned here anyway, as they will still activate the second half of the ability and increase the Pokémon's Attack by one stage.
---
Arm Thrust
Block
Brick Break
Bullet Punch
Circle Throw
Close Combat
Comet Punch
Cross Chop
Crush Claw
Crush Grip
Dizzy Punch
Double Hit
Double Slap
Dragon Claw
Drain Punch
Dual Chop
Dynamic Punch
Fire Punch
Flying Press
Focus Punch
Force Palm
Hammer Arm
Hone Claws
Ice Punch
Karate Chop
Mach Punch
Mega Punch
Metal Claw
Meteor Mash
Mud-Slap
Needle Arm
Poison Jab
Power-Up Punch
Quick Guard
Reversal
Seismic Toss
Shadow Claw
Shadow Punch
Sky Uppercut
Storm Throw
Strength
Sucker Punch
Superpower
Thunder Punch
Vice Grip
Vital Throw
Wake-Up Slap

I don't wanna train in Maggie's gym no more..
Parents: Golem + Gigalith
Offspring Name: Maggie
New Typing: Rock/Ground
New Base Stats: 97/142/145/72/87/50
New Ability And Description: Sturdy
Notable Moves: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Explosion, Superpower, Sucker Punch, Elemental Punches, Rock Blast, Body Slam, Gyro Ball, Steamroller, Curse, Autotomize, Stealth Rock, Rest, Sleep Talk, Sunny Day.
Role Identification: Maggie's a big, big lass, and it's got excellent physical defence that means it can tank hits until the cows come home. STAB EdgeQuake off a 142 base Attack does hurt... but it's a very, very ropey defensive typing. 4x weaknesses to Water and Ground, well, good job it's got Sturdy. A RestTalk set with your two STAB moves can work, but there's also a Curse set with Gyro Ball that can work. Of course, you can also run Golem's weather lead set, or the Explosion-toting suicide lead... but where's the fun in that? BRING ON THE MIGHTY EDGEQUAKE! TEAR DOWN THE HERETICS WITH STONE AND SAND! IN THE NAME OF THE MAGGS, I PUNISH YOUUUUU!

Last edited:
Don't fuckle with this fusion

Parents: Shuckle+Forretress
Offspring name: Fuckle
New type: Bug/steel
New base stats: 62/65/200/50/160/37
New ability and desc: Sturdy
Notable moves: Sticky Web, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Rapid Spin, Volt Switch, Power Trick (lol), Toxic
Role identification: This one is a bit of an oddity. It was created to have a joke name but ended up having some of the best defensive stats of anything in FE, and Rapid Spin for good measure. It also has a near-perfect defensive typing, and the only real things that are going to give it issues are Fire types with Mold Breaker or its fusion variants, but I don't think any of those exist at the time of this fusion's submission. This is basically the Dank of stall fusions, in that it's a joke name fusion that turned out incredible. It can even form an incredibly solid core with Sablemimez, as it can take any powerful Steel attack and disregard any powerful Poison attack that gets thrown at it, while Mega Sablemimez can Bounce back any entry hazards that would break Fuckle's Sturdy.

Why is it named Victmar? Everything falls victim to it.

Parents: Victini+Malamar
Offspring name: Victmar
New type: Fire/Psychic
New base stats: 93/116(+20)/94/84/87/106(+20)
New ability and desc: Reverse Psychology (Contraty+Victory Star)-Inverts stat changes, and boosts the accuracy of allies and itself by 10%
Notable moves: V-Create, Superpower, Knock Off, Bolt Strike, Trick, U-Turn
Role identification: Despite pretty meh stats outside of Attack, this is one of the best fusions in FE for one reason: STAB Contrary V-Create. That alone can turn this into an unstoppable monster after a few turns of V-Create spam, and it can even use Superpower to boost its Attack to turn it into an almighty destroyer of both worlds and teams alike.

The snowflake monster aims for redemption

Parents: Kyurem+Cryogonal
Offspring name: Cryogrem
New type: Ice/Dragon
New base stats: 100(+3)/90/80(+20)/120(+8)/112/109(+9)
New ability and desc: Bittercold (Levitate+Pressure)- Doubles opponent's PP usage, and gains an immunity to Ground-type moves. Ground type moves have their PP reduced to 0 if they were to hit. Unaffected by Spikes, Toxic Spikes, and Sticky Web.
Notable moves: Rapid Spin, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Recover. Knock Off, Ice Shard, Draco Meteor, Roost, Substitute, Freeze-Dry
Role identification: Extremely useful Rapid Spinner that punishes the use of Ground-type moves heavily that can even completely shut down some offensive threats, despite mediocre Defense. It can also serve as a Special sweeper due to its base Special Attack of 120. Go ahead, try to throw an Earthquake or Earth Power at it. It won't end badly at all. Oh, AND it has reliable recovery via Recover and Roost. All in all, a really good fusion that can fulfill a large variety of roles, ranging from Rapid Spinner to Special sweeper.

The flower of your demise

Parents: Gardevoir+Floette-E]
Offspring name: Gardivetta-E
New type: Psychic/Fairy
New base stats: 80(+9)/65/73(+7)/145(+20)/121/90(+4)
New ability and desc: Synch Barrier (Synchronize+Flower Veil)-Prevents this Pokemon's stats from being lowered, and prevents it from being afflicted with a non-volatile status. Any attempts to inflict this Pokemon with a non-volatile status will instead affect the Pokemon that attempted to status Gardivetta-E. This includes stat changes and non-volatile conditions from abilities like Intimidate or Flame Body.
Notable moves:
Calm Mind, Light of Ruin, Will-O-Wisp, Moonblast, Psyshock, Healing Wish, Energy Ball
Role identification: Relatively high stats in general in addition to monstrous Special Attack for an un-Megaed Pokemon fused with something that doesn't already have stupidly high Special Attack make this a pretty decent Pokemon when not Mega Evolved, especially with a great ability that's basically a neutered Magic Bounce with Synchronize thrown in.

Mega Gardivetta-E
New type:
Psychic/Fairy
New base stats: 80/85/73/185/141/110
New ability and desc: Pixilate
Notable moves: Same as above+Hyper Voice
Role identification: With enormous Special Attack and two powerful STAB moves in Pixilate-boosted Hyper Voice and Light of Ruin, Mega Gardivetta-E is nothing to be trifled with. While its Defense is still pretty bad, it makes up for that in its high Special Defense and raw damage output. It's also one of Harem's few true counters, because while Hyper Voice won't get the -Ate boost against it, Light of Ruin off 185 base Special Attack will basically reduce Harem to nothing, and it outspeeds as well.

It remains relaxed while you struggle to kill it

Parents: Sableye+Registeel
Shared egg group:
Offspring name:
Sablesteel
New type: Steel/Ghost
New base stats: 85(+20)/75/122(+10)/70/117(+10)/50
New ability and desc: Relaxed (Clear Body+Stall)-If this Pokemon moves last, its stats cannot be dropped whatsoever
Notable moves: Recover, Will-O-Wisp, Toxic, Foul Play, Seismic Toss, Metal Burst
Role identification: One of the bulkiest things in the tier that isn't named Cofagreelix on its own. Despite that, its Mega is even better than the base, especially on stall teams. It can even run a Curse set, but that's more of a stupid gimmick than anything else.

Mega Sablesteel
New type:
Steel/Ghost
New base stats: 85/85/172/80/167/20
New ability and desc: Magic Bounce
Notable moves: Same as above
Role identification: With an incredible defensive typing, incredible ability, astronomically high mixed defenses, and reliable recovery, Mega Sablesteel is one of the best mixed walls in FE. It even outbulks Mega Sablemimez by a huge margin.

The chivalrous ant knight wishes to duel you

Parents: Durant+Pinsir
Offspring name: Sir Ant
New type: Steel/Bug
New base stats: 71/127/116/61/69/107
New ability and desc: Vindicator (Hustle+Mold Breaker)-Increases Attack by 50% and bypasses attack-blocking abilities at the cost of 20% lower accuracy
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Iron Head, X-Scissor, Earthquake, Thunder Fang, Close Combat, Hone Claws
Role identification: Powerful Physical sweeper with a bit of an accuracy problem. Despite the base form being pretty decent, its Mega is even better.

Mega Sir Ant
New type:
Steel/Flying
New base stats: 71/157/136/71/89/127
New ability and desc: Aerilate
Notable moves: Same as above+Return and Quick Attack
Role identification: While it does miss its Bug-type STAB, it doesn't miss regular Mega Pinsir's piss-poor defensive typing. Even then, it doesn't miss Bug STAB, because neither of its parents have too many good Bug-type options. It also hits slightly harder than normal Mega Pinsir, and is both faster and bulkier than it. While it doesn't hit as hard as the base, it makes up for that by patching up its Speed issue and being more accurate.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
froslass.gif
klefki.gif

Coldhearted Chaos
Parents: Froslass and Klefki
Offspring: Froski
New Typing: Ghost/Steel
New Stats: 73/90/90/90/88/102
New Ability: [Prankster + Snow Cloak] = Coldheart: This Pokemon's status moves are raised to +1 priority. They are raised to +2 in hail. Doesnt take hail damage.
Notable Moves: Spikes, Destiny Bond, Will o Wisp, Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Thunder Wave, Light Screen, Reflect, Taunt, Calm Mind, Flash Cannon, Shadow Ball, Foul Play, Ice Beam, Substitute, Switcheroo, Confuse Ray
Role Description: Remember OU Theorymon Froslass? Give that a better typing, better stats (bar speed), and access to screens? Thats Froski. This thing is annoying as fuck to face, and with hail being a good anti-weather these days, that only makes it MORE annoying. T.Wave and Will o Wisp cripples tons of attackers, it can use a Dual Screens set to support sweepers while making itself considerably more bulky. Destiny Bond can be used as an emergency clutch option against sweepers if nessecary. Taunt is useful in combination with Toxic wear down Stallmons, Rain Dance can be used to support weather teams which are increasingly popular and Hail can bevused to boost its own priority to +2, making it significantly harder to revenge kill no that Destiny Bond can catch Espeeders. and T.Wave + Confuse Ray is totally legal! Super helpful and can fit on every team, expect Froski to be super popular.

weavile.gif
lopunny.gif

Inverse Mascot Credit goes to OM room and Angry2 OG creators
Parents: Weavile and Lopunny
Shared Egg Group: Field.
Offspring Name: Weapunny
New Typing: Ice/Normal
New Base Stats: 78/108/85/60/101/125
New Ability and Desc: Pressure + Klutz = Morals: The Opponent's item won't have an effect until this pokemon's ability effects ends [fainting, mega evo'ing, switching out.]
Notable Moves: Icicle Crash, Fake Out, Thunder Wave, Return, Knock Off, Swords Dance, Ice Shard, Low Kick, Circle Throw, Heal Bell, Switcheroo, Toxic, Cosmic Power, Endeavor, healing wish.
Role Identification: This fusion. is. a. Monster. with really terrible defensive typing...
However, it does have a nasty support moveset, supported by weavile's speed, thunder wave, knock off, fake out heal bell and healing wish. It can also pull off a nice FEAR set with Endeavor and Ice Shard. It's honestly a really versatile 'mon that's purposefully held back by it's terrible defensive typing

weavile.gif
lopunny-mega.gif

Parents: Weavile and Lopunny
Shared Egg Group: Field.
Offspring Name: Wea-Mega
New Typing: Ice/Fighting
New Base Stats: 78/168/95/60/101/155
New Ability and Desc: Scrappy
Notable Moves: Icicle Crash, Fake Out, Swords Dance, Ice Shard, High Jump Kick, Thunder Wave, Power Up Punch, Thunder Punch
Role Identification: Boom, It can Mega evolve. All you really need to do with Mega Weavinny is Click swords dance and then proceed to sweep with your blazing fast 155 Speed and pretty high 168 attack. Probably just run SD/TPunch/Icicle Crash/HJK and you can win games with this thing. V-Create weakness is bad though. Tbh, I like playing with the normal version better because it's like play-doh, fun to play with, not to eat.

heliolisk.gif
sceptile.gif

Lizards of a scale....
Parents: Sceptile and Heliolisk
Shared Egg Group: Dragon and Monster
Offspring: Sceptolisk
New Typing: Electric/Grass
New Stats: 76/78/68/117/99/124
New Ability and Desc: (Overgrow + Dry Skin) = Damp Growth: The power of this Pokemon's Grass type moves are boosted by 1.5 under Rain. Halved in the Sun.
Notable Moves: Thunderbolt, Leaf Storm, Volt Switch, Giga Drain, Focus Blast, Surf, Glare
Role Description: A powerful pivot for Rain teams, Sceptolisk carves a niche with a powerful Specs set, while under rain, 2HKOes almost anything in the tier!! Its also one of the few Grass types that hate sunlight, so keep it far away from them. Its mega trades weather viability however, for speed and power.

Parents: Heliolisk and Mega Sceptile
Shared Egg Group: *Mega
Offspring: Mega Sceptolisk
New Typing: Electric/Dragon
New Stats:
76/103/78/157/99/149
Ability: Lightning Rod
Notable Moves: Outrage, Parabolic Charge, Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Earthquake, Surf, Electrify
Role Description: This is what Im talking about. Mega Sceptolisk has a lot of power and speed going behind it, and checks most of the many Dragon, Electric and Water types in the tier. Being one of the fastest things alive is great, and while Mega Archedactyl outpaces it, It better hope that Head Smash doesnt miss, or its fried. Did I mention the legendary combination of Lightning Rod + Electrify on such a fast mon. It turns anything into setup bait and after it its +6 it cleans straight through teams.

Ice/Electric is fam
DNA Donors: Kyurem and Thundurus
Offspring Name: Kyudurus
New Typing: Electric/Ice
New Stats: 122/122/80/132/90/113 (+20 HP +5 SpA +5 SpD +10 Spe)
New Ability and Desc: [Prankster + Pressure] = Child's Play: The Pokémon's moves have +1 priority, at the cost of doubling its PP Usage.
Notable Moves: Thunderbolt, Roost, Ice Beam, Thunder Wave, Taunt, Substitute, Superpower, Focus Blast, Volt Switch, U-Turn, Nasty Plot, Knock Off, Sludge Bomb, Wild Charge, Grass Knot, Earth Power
Role Description: Talonflame 9.0. But seriously, A powerful revenge killer and lategame cleaner, Kyudurus sets itself apart from others in the fact that its ability Child's Play grants it priority on all of its moves - at the cost of doubling said move's PP usage. Access to powerful STABs that have perfect coverage together in Boltbeam, other great coverage options in Focus Blast, Earth Power, Grass Knot and Sludge Bomb to hit the tanks and walls supereffectively. It also has a high Atk stat to enable it to go mixed to smash special walls with Knock Off, Superpower and STAB Wild Charge. Due to its offensive nature and ability, Kyudurus best battling offensive teams. It should be noted to not use it against more defensive teams due to its ability that drains PP. But that aside, this monster is a powerful sweeper and revenge killer

Magicians doing the dirty work
DNA Donors: Landorus + Alakazam
Offspring: Landozam
New Typing: Ground/Psychic
New Stats:72/97(+7)/70(+3)/145(+20)/87/125(+15)
New Ability and Desc: Sandy Focus - Under the sand, its moves have a 20% flinch chance.
Notable Moves: Earth Power, Psychic, Psyshock, Calm Mind, Rock Polish, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, U-Turn, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave, Encore, Substitute
Role Description: This is a badass fusion with alot of power and and speed, thanks to being the child of two of OU's finest special attackers. Landozam can easily pull off a AoA set, and can just as easily run Rock Polish and Calm Mind sets. Sandy Focus makes it even more dangerous thanks to its high speed. But then theres a mega.

DNA Donors: Landorus + Mega Alakazam
Offspring: Mega Landozam
New Typing: Ground/Psychic
New Stats: 72/97/90/185/95/155
Ability: Trace
Notable Moves: All of the above.
Role Description: Fastest mega alive. One of the strongest special attack in the game. Landozam gats that power and with Trace it basically can get any of those neato abilities running amok. Fuck weather sweepers!!!

Wallbreaking Burd Power Credit to Laughing X-Naut
Parents: Azumarill + Swanna
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Azuanna
Type: Water/Flying
Base stats: 97/78/81/83/81/84 (504 BST)
New ability: Huge Pecks (Doubles Attack and prevents the opponent from lowering your Defense)
Notable moves: Waterfall, Play Rough, Superpower, Knock Off, Ice Punch, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Encore, Aqua Tail, Bounce, Brave Bird,Roost, Defog
Role identification: Insane wallbreaker and offensive Defogger. It doesn't lose much bulk from Azumarill, and Swanna bumps that base Attack up from Groudon-tier to Thick Club Marowak-tier... and that's without the hold item. This can pull off most of Azumarill and Swanna's roles, and while base 84 Speed it has Aqua Jet. Oh, and Belly Drum, because this wasn't busted enough

Last edited:
Alright, here I go (again).

Parents: Gardevoir + Gallade
Shared Egg Group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Galladevoir
New Type: Fairy/Fighting
New Base Stats: 78/105/75/105/125/90 (BST: 578)
New Ability: Hit and Run (Steadfast + Synchronize) - If this Fusion would be statused, speed is raised by one stage and the status is passed on to the foe who originally used the status move.
Notable Moves: Moonblast, Focus Blast, Close Combat, Psyshock, Drain Punch, Calm Mind, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Knock Off, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Trick, Poison Jab
Role desc: Pretty well rounded fusion. Can run Scarf, Calm Mind, Bulk Up, Specs, Band, Swords Dance, or four attacks. Has fairly low physical bulk that can be patched with Bulk Up. Claim to fame is in not one, but TWO mega forms.

Mega Galladevoir X

Parents: Gardevoir + Mega Gallade
Offspring name: Mega Galladevoir X
New Base Stats: 78/145/105/105/125/120 (BST: 678)
New Ability: Inner Focus
Notable Moves: Same as above
Role desc: The physical attacker of the two Megas. Slightly weaker than Mega Gallade, but more physical bulk and faster. Increased physical bulk helps a lot with a potential Bulk Up set, and more speed helps with a Swords Dance set.

Mega Galladevoir Y

Parents: Mega Gardevoir + Gallade
Offspring name: Mega Galladevoir Y
New Base Stats:78/125/75/145/145/110 (BST: 678)
New Ability: Pixilate
Notable Moves: Above + Hyper Voice, Return
Role Desc: The special attacker of the two Megas. Although it has reasonable Attack and better special bulk than the X forme, it is a bit slower, which is a big factor considering its still lackluster physical bulk.

DNA Donors: Clefable + Floette-Eternal
Offspring name: Floable-E
New Type: Fairy
New Stats: 84/67/70/127/119/89 (BST: 556)(+17 Special Attack, +10 Special Defense, +13 Speed)
New Ability: Magic Veil (Magic Guard + Flower Veil) - This Pokemon cannot be afflicted with a major status condition or be damaged indirectly.
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Light of Ruin, Stored Power, Psychic, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Knock Off, Stealth Rock, Trick, Moonlight/Synthesis, Clefable's entire special movepool
Role Desc: Stallbreaker. This thing can set up with Calm Mind and sweep with Light of Ruin, which because of Magic Veil is highly spammable. Could also run a specs set to hit harder, or Scarf to outrun and cripple a wall with Trick. Main problem is in low physical bulk, which means that strong hard hitters on the physical side can break through it.

Parents: Machamp + Alakazam
Offspring name: Machampazam
New Type: Fighting/Psychic
New Stats: 82/100/77/110/100/97 (BST: 536)
New Ability: Rigid Training (Guts + Inner Focus) - Cannot be flinched. If this pokemon would be flinched or is statused, attacks rises by 50%.
Notable Moves: Close Combat, Knock Off, Elemental Punches, Psyshock, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Calm Mind, Bulk Up, Trick, Taunt
Role Desc: Fairly solid mixed attacker and Choice Scarfer due to Trick. You'll want to mega, and Rigid Training can help with physical sets.

Mega Machampazam

Parents: Machamp + Mega Alakazam
Offspring name: Mega Machampazam
New Stats: 82/100/97/150/100/127 (BST: 626)
New Ability: Trace
Notable moves: Alakazam and Machamp's entire special movepool, Calm Mind, Knock Off, Encore,
Role desc: Special sweeper that can run some utility in the last slot.

Parents: Avalugg + Aggron
Shared Egg Group: Monster
Offspring name: Avaggron
New Type: Steel/Ice
New Stats: 92/123/192/52/53/39
New Ability: Steady Tempo (Sturdy + Own Tempo) Cannot be confused or knocked out in a single hit.
Notable Moves: Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam, Rapid Spin, Recover, Superpower, Ice Punch, Low Kick, Sleep Talk, Curse, Avalanche
Role desc: Wallbreaker due to below-average typing giving 4x weaknesses to Fighting and Fire, can run offensive Stealth Rock if you want to. Oh and it has a mega.

Mega Avaggron

Parents: Avalugg + Mega Aggron
Offspring name: Mega Avaggron
New typing: Steel/Ice
New Stats: 92/153/242/52/73/39
New Ability: Filter
Role desc: Wall every physical attacker, bulky boosting tank with Curse.

Parents: Charizard + Rampardos
Offspring name: Zardpardos
New typing: Rock/Fire
New stats: 97/134/79/97/77/89
New Ability: Blazing Breaker (Blaze + Mold Breaker) - Nullifies the foe's Fire-type immunity.
Notable Moves: Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Flare Blitz, Head Smash, Roost, Stealth Rock, Endeavor, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Rock Polish
Role desc: Wallbreaker with 2 Megas and one of which allows it to viably run special moves. Can run a suicide lead set or a cleaner with Rock Polish/Dragon Dance.

Mega Zardpardos X

Parents: Mega Charizard X + Rampardos
Offspring name: Mega Zardpardos X
New Typing: Rock/Dragon
New Stats: 97/180/112/118/77/89
New Ability: Tough Claws
Notable Moves: All contact moves of Charizard + Rampardos, Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, Rock Polish
Role desc: This thing hits harder than Mega Hazard X. Slightly lower speed, but that can be fixed with Dragon Dance, or use Swords Dance for raw power. Recoil will be insane, though.

Mega Zardpardos Y

Parents: Mega Charizard Y + Rampardos
Offspring name: Mega ZardPardos Y
New typing: Rock/Fire
New Base Stats: 97/154/79/147/107/89
New Ability: Drought
Notable moves: Entire special movepool of Charizard + Rampardos + Flare Blitz and Head Smash, Rock Polish
Role desc: Wallbreaker that can viably go mixed with Flare Blitz/Head Smash.

DNA Donors: Deoxys-D + Aegislash
New typing: Steel/Psychic
New Stats: 55/60/170/60/170/75 (+10 HP, 15 Def, +15 SpD
New Ability: Pressure's On (Pressure + Stance Change) - When this Pokemon attacks, Attack and Defense, as well as Special Attack and Special Defense, swap. When this Pokemon uses King's Shield, the swap happens again. If a contact move hits Deoslash-A when King's Shield is used, 2 PP is consumed, the move fails, and Attack is -2 for the user.
Notable Moves: Aegislash and Deo-D's entire movepool.
Role desc: Wall, can switch to powerful attacker when it attacks.

Deoslash-D Blade Form

New typing: Steel/Psychic
New Stats: 55/170/60/170/60/75 (+10 HP, +15 Defense, +15 Special Defense)
New Ability: Pressure's On (Pressure + Stance Change) - When this Pokemon attacks, Attack and Defense, as well as Special Attack and Special Defense, swap. When this Pokemon uses King's Shield, the swap happens again. If a contact move hits Deoslash-A when King's Shield is used, 2 PP is consumed, the move fails, and Attack is -2 for the user.
Notable Moves: Aegislash and Deo-D's entire movepool.
Role desc: Suicide lead and a late-game cleaner, as well as a bulky attacker with King's Shield.

Last edited:
Maybe this time I'll actually succeed and shape ione of these metas for a change.

DNA Donors:
Tauros + Pangoro
Offspring name: Pangauros
New type: Normal/Dark
New base stats: 95/122/97/65/81/94
New ability and desc: Anger Point + Iron Fist = Furious Fists: Empowers All moves into furious fist/hooves, enabling them to run their damage calc off your physical stat.
Notable Moves: Pursuit, Knock Off, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunder(Bolt), Fire Blast, Gunk Blast, Hone Claws, Drain Punch, Grass Knot, Earthquake, Focus Blast, Surf, Sword Dance, Sludge Bomb, Hyper Voice, Body Slam, Parting Shot
Role identification: Okay, so the ability combo seems to not combine either, but the role is clear: "mixed" sweeper. Special Attacks still strike SpDef, so Focus Blasting Pink Blobs is less effective than a Body Slam. Hone Claws lets you run Gunk/Fire/Focus Blast, Blizzard and Thunder without accuracy issues. It can also Parting Shot if you smell a fighter or Mach Punch coming to ruin your day.

DNA Donors: Malamar + Dragonite
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Malamite
New type: Dark/Flying
New base stats: 98/123/101/94/98/87
New ability and desc: Contrary + Inner Focus = ContraAssets: All Pokemon have their stat changes inverse while this mon is in play and cannot be flinched either.
Notable Moves: Topsy-Turvsy, Dragon Dance, Draco Meteor, Superpower, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Hurricane, Hydro Pump, Extreme Speed, Thunderwave, Knock Off, Earthquake, Taunt, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Surf, Waterfall, Iron Head, Stone Edge, Captivate
Role identification: The contrary sweeper part is fairly obvious, but the real joy is its ability to stop setup sweepers before they even begin. Field effect Contra-asset makes all stat changes by all Pokemon invert and prevents them from flinching or getting flinched. Captivate can have a niche use as a stoppage to Special Sweepers and Swagger would if it weren't banned. In short, just abuse the useful support and mixed attack pool as best you can. Need I remind you, this mon middle fingers EVERY setup sweeper.

DNA Donors: Togekiss + Entei
Offspring name: Enkiss
New type: Fire/Fairy
New base stats: 110/83/90/115/95/110 (+10 HP & Speed +20 SpAtk SpAtk)
New ability and desc: Pressure + Serene Grace = Question Faith: On top of the doubled chance for secondary effects, this Pokemon takes 1PP from all enemy moves.
Notable Moves: Fire Blast, Sacred Fire, Dazzling Gleam, Iron Head, Stone Edge, Drain Punch, Heal Bell, Nasty Plot, Thunderwave, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Extreme Speed, Water Pulse, Rock Smash
Role identification: There's a magic place for Sacred Fire, but ensured burns can be a blessing if you avoid the gutsy. The added chance to confuse and Flinch are nice, but you could do a burning defensive set. The typing isn't terrible and Roost will keep you alive longer than Entei otherwise would be able to last.

DNA Donors: Aerodactyl + Talonflame
Offspring name: Talondactyl
Shared egg group: Flying
New type: Rock/Flying
New base stats: 89/103/78/77/82/138
New ability and desc: Rock Head + Flame Body = Hot Headed: This Pokemon's contact moves strike head first (somehow) preventing all damage or negative effects that may come from contact. Also has an x% chance to add burns. (x equals a balanced number)
Notable Moves: Brave Bird, Stone Edge, Stealth Rocks, WoW, Roost, Tailwind, Aqua Tail, Flare Blitz, U-Turn, Earthquake, Iron Head, Sword's Dance, Pursuit
Role identification: I think the idea is self-explanatory. Get past risky Rocky Helmet abusers and make Ferrothorn and Rough Skin mixes shit their pants as you take no damage upon making contact. This also blocks Burn Body and Static effects as well. The real joy is giving Aerodactyl almost all the tools it needs to abuse Rock Head+. The big one is that it can use the recoil moves with 0 risk. The other is the addition of Sword Dance, U-Turn and WoW. Consequently, Talonflame picks up Quakeslide coverage and Pursuit, and it isn't reamed as hard by Stealth Rocks. Even Life Orb won't self mutilate you while making contact under the specific self damage aspect of the ability. Of course, you could also throw safety to the win and just use a Mega Stone.

Mega Form
DNA Donors: Aerodactyl + Talonflame
Offspring name: Mega Talondactyl
Shared egg group: Flying
New type: Rock/Flying
New base stats: 89/133/98/87/102/158
New ability: Tough Claws
Notable Moves: Pretty much all the same. Just watch your health.
Role identification: Must I truly explain why Mega Aero trading 2 Atk for Sword Dance, Brave Bird and Fire Coverage is amazing? Do I? DO I REALLY?! I'm not going to, I'll just let the obvious speak for itself.

DNA Donors: Lanturn + Tornadus
Offspring name: Tornaturn
New type: Water/Flying
New base stats: 107/87/64/116/78/109 (+5 HP, +15 SpA, +20 Speed)
New ability and desc: Volt Absorb + Prankster - Wire Tap: Recovers a portion of health when hit by status moves and electric moves and is immune to them. (Can still be statused by attacks with secondary effects)
Notable moves: Thunderbolt, Thunder, Hurricane, Surf, Scald, Hydro Pump, Discharge, Dazzling Gleam, Sucker Punch, Volt Switch, U-Turn, Superpower, Thunder Wave, Tail Wind, Ice Beam, Grass Knot, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Heat Wave, Ion Deluge
Role identification: It may seem broken, but we're dealing with a somewhat low Defense Attacker who can't even boost its SpAtk. Status immunity can be circumvented with Mold Breaker, or with moves like Sacred Fire or Poison Fang. Either way, I get my water/flying Volt Absorb fix because Mantine is sadly in Water1.

DNA Donors: Shuckle + Pinsir
Offspring name: Pinkle
New type: Bug/Rock
New base stats: 53/77/175/43/160/55
New ability and desc: Sturdy + Hyper Cutter = Sturdy Grip: This Pokemon's grip is immense, there is no way to lower its stats, even by self infliction.
Notable moves: X-Scissor, Sticky Webs, Shell Smash, Earthquake, Close Combat, Super Power, Stealth Rocks, Knock Off, Stone Edge, Bug Bite, Storm Throw.
Role identification: Set up with your great defenses not going down. Shell Smash or bust for boosting. There's no healing, however so even with all that defense, you can fall eventually. Of course, once you're set up...
Oh, keep in mind, any Mold Breaker type ability will cause your plan to instantly falter because it'll break mold and cause you to stat drop yourself. Did I mention Shell Smash without the defense drop, and may I add: a lot of defense?

DNA Donors: Shuckle + Pinsir
Offspring name: Pinkle-Mega
New type: Bug/Flying
New base stats: 53/107/195/53/180/75
New ability and desc: Aerialate
Role identification: Now that you're set up, kill things. Keep in mind, if someone isn't giving you the breathing room to set up, you're fucked and have wasted a Mega Slot. After all, Mega-Pinsir's 155 Atk is far more dangerous than Pinkle's 107.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone

Septette for the Dead Princess

Parents: Sceptile + Floette-Eternal
Offspring name: Sceptette-Eternal
New type: Fairy/Grass
New base stats: 72/75/66/125/116/126 (580, +10 SpAtk, +10 SpDef, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Surge Bloom - Allied Grass type Pokemon have their Grass STAB increased by x1.5 and their stats can't be lowered (includes self-status drops) (Overgrow + Flower Veil)
Notable moves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Light of Ruin, Moonblast, Psychic, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Synthesis, Wish, Aromatherapy, Calm Mind, Protect, Substitute
Role identification: Wall breaker... I mean Wall pulverizer. Leaf Storm with a STAB boost bigger than Adaptability, without the stat drops. Coupled with Light of Ruin and recovery in the form of Wish, Synthesis or even Giga Drain. Can set up using Calm Mind. Can remove status with Aromatherapy, or stay behind a Sub. Has a very high speed tier. What more would you want?

Parents: MegaSceptile + Floette-Eternal
Shared egg group: [Mega]
Offspring name: MegaSceptette-Eternal
New type: Fairy/Dragon
New base stats: 72|100|76|165|116|151 (680)
New ability and desc: Lightning Rod
Notable moves: Same as above.
Role identification: With Fairy/Dragon typing, it can be a little different from its base form. 165 Sp atk and 151 speed, with Light of Ruin, differentiates it from other Fairy/Dragon types.

Reposting
DNA Donors: Regice + Aegislash
Offspring name: Iceaeg (mispelling of Ice Age)
New type: Ice/Ghost
New base stats: 90/50/145/75/175/55 (+20 HP, +20 Def) <-> 90/145/50/175/75/55 (BST 590)
New ability and desc: Clear Stance (Clear Body + Stance Change) - Switches to Blade Stance when attacking, switches to Shield Stance when using King's Shield. Prevents this Pokemon from having it's stats lowered in Shield Stance.
Notable moves: Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Flash Cannon, Shadow Ball, Gyro Ball, Shadow Sneak, Pursuit, Thunder Wave, Toxic, King's Shield
Role identification: This is a great bruiser, wallbreaker and late-game cleaner with it's stat changing shenanigans. With a bad defensive type, it isn't the best at being a wall. However, it can change stats and become a very strong special attacker. With it's offensive STABs plus Electric type coverage, no Pokemon resists its moves. And with 145/175 offensive stats, it hits very, very hard. Not to mention, Iceaeg has the 3rd highest special defense even in this meta, and other Fusion Evolutions that would get even higher numbers would give it terrible typings (Regice + Deoxys-D or Shuckle).

Fusion with lowest BST - Part 1

Parents: Latias + Smeargle
Offspring name: Smartias
New type: Normal/Dragon
New base stats: 87/50/62/65/87/112 (463, +20 HP, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Hover Tech - This Pokemon is immune to moves of 60 base power of less (Levitate + Technician).
Notable moves: Sketch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Roost, Recover, Reflect Type, Healing Wish, Defog, Light Screen, Reflect, Magic Coat, Roar, Trick, Wish, Tailwind, Draco Meteor
Role identification: While this thing doesn't have the full Smeargle set, it has a wide array of moves that can make it a threatening and versatile utility and support Pokemon plus one use of Sketch. The opponent will never know whether you're running T-Wave coupled with Sticky Web, or Spore and Dual Screens or something else entirely. 87/65/87 Defenses are a huge upgrade compared to Smeargle's pathetic 55/35/45, however, Smartias is still quite a frail Pokemon that has to recover and outspeed the foe to succeed. It has an useful ability that prevents priority and some other annoying moves like Icy Wind from affecting it, and a high speed tier, so speed won't be a problem.

Parents: MegaLatias + Smeargle
Offspring name: MegaSmartias
New type: Normal/Dragon
New base stats: 87/70/92/95/107/112 (563)
New ability and desc: Levitate
Notable moves: Same as above.
Role identification: With a Mega, Smartias can achieve better leves of bulk and get a new immunity against all Ground type moves. The new 87/92/107 bulk is a big improvement, considering how low Smartias's defenses are for an utility Pokemon. However, it loses priority immunity and Leftovers or White Herb. Is the Mega worth it? Most likely.

Fusion with lowest BST - Part 2
Parents: Shedinja + Clefable
Offspring name: Shefable
New type: Fairy/Ghost
New base stats: 48/100/59/62/60/70 (399, +20 Atk, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Magic Wonders - This Pokemon is immune against non-super effective direct damage or indirect damage. Lasts for 5 turns each time this Pokemon is on field. (Magic Guard + Wonder Guard).
Notable moves: Shadow Sneak, X-Scissor, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Fire Punch, Zen Headbutt, Power-up Punch, Meteor Mash, Knock Off, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Agility, Swords Dance, Belly Drum, Cosmic Power, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Toxic, Trick, Thunder Wave, Soft-Boiled, Baton Pass, Stealth Rock, Heal Bell, Wish
Role identification: This thing is annoying as hell. It's versatile as all hell. If you don't have a Pokemon that has Ghost or Steel type moves or Mold Breaker Pokemon strong enough to 2HKO this or Skill Swap, or Simple Beam, or Destiny Bond, or something else I forgot, you're in for a hell of a ride. Belly Drum is probably the best set, considering almost nothing will harm this thing for the first turns on field, and you can always use Substitute first just to be safe. Shadow Sneak + Focus Punch is a weird combination of STAB priority, and something that damages Normal types with the bonus of probably triggering since not many things can hit Shefable and make it fail.

Fusion with highest BST - Part 1
Parents: Kyurem + Latios
Offspring name: Kyurios
New type: Dragon
New base stats: 112/115/100/130/100/112 (669, +10 HP, +5 Atk, +15 Def, +10 Spe)
New ability and desc: Levitating Force - When this Pokemon is on field, moves that have no effect when Telekinesis is active, like Ground-type moves, entry hazards and terrain moves, fail to activate and lose twice as much PP (Levitate + Pressure).
Notable moves: Zen Headbutt, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Earthquake, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Psychic, Psyshock, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Earth Power, Surf, Energy Ball, Ancient Power, Recover, Thunder Wave, Tailwind, Trick, Dragon Dance, Calm Mind, Roar, Defog
Role identification: I'm really kyurios to see how well this thing would perform. The ability to stop entry hazards by just being on field is pretty amazing, as well as stopping the rare terrain effects and having the usual Levitate immunities. With a somewhat good defensive typing, better bulk than the Pixies and recovery, this could be a bulky support Pokemon that substitutes a Magic Bounce lead, and works as a defogger.

Parents: Kyurem + MegaLatios
Offspring name: MegaKyurios
New type: Dragon
New base stats: 112/155/120/160/110/112 (769)
New ability and desc: Levitate
Notable moves: All of the above.
Role identification: The Pokemon with highest possible BST in Fusion Evolution (this time it's legal). Great mixed offenses, two usable set up moves, a huuuuuge movepool and stats that ALMOST rival Primal Groudon's.

Fusion with highest BST - Part 2
Parents: Arcanine + Slaking
Offspring name: Nineking (Go back to the corner Ninetales)
New type: Normal/Fire (Go back to the corner too Pyroar)
New base stats: 130/145/100/107/82/107 (671)
New ability and desc: Delayed Jumpscare - One turn after this Pokemon enters the battlefield, the Attack of the foes will be lowered by one (Intimidate + Truant).
Notable moves: Return, Extreme Speed, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Night Slash, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Crunch, Shadow Claw, Rock Slide, Iron Head, Outrage, Aerial Ace, Gunk Shot, Hammer Arm, Power-up Punch, Close Combat, Fire Punch, Wild Charge, Thunder Punch Ice Punch, Play Rough, Overheat, Encore, Slack Off, Taunt, Will-o-Wisp, Roar
Role identification: 145 Attack with STAB E-Speed and physical coverage of all types except Bug and something useful from Flying (deja vu). Non-weather reliant recovery, a somewhat nerfed Intimidate, access to Will-o-Wisp, and massive bulk improvement compared to Arcanine. Pursuit goes well with its predicable lagged Intimidate, since the opponent will want to switch out and not get the stat drop. It is the non-DNA non-Mega fusion with highest possible BST as well.

Last edited:
Floette-Eternal fusions sure are getting popular. I'd like to think I started the trend with my Hippowdon/Floette-Eternal attempt a few slates ago, but it was really probably G-Luke's Rosette-Eternal.

Alright, here I go (again).

Parents: Gardevoir + Gallade
Offspring name: Galladevoir
New Base Stats: 78/105/75/105/125/90 (BST: 578)
New Ability: Hit and Run (Steadfast + Synchronize) - If this Fusion would be statused, speed is raised by one stage and the status is passed on to the foe who originally used the status move.
Notable Moves: Moonblast, Focus Blast, Close Combat, Psyshock, Drain Punch, Calm Mind, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Knock Off, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Trick, Poison Jab
Role desc: Pretty well rounded fusion. Can run Scarf, Calm Mind, Bulk Up, Specs, Band, Swords Dance, or four attacks. Has fairly low physical bulk that can be patched with Bulk Up. Claim to fame is in not one, but TWO mega forms.

Mega Galladevoir X

Parents: Gardevoir + Mega Gallade
Offspring name: Mega Galladevoir X
New Base Stats: 78/145/105/105/125/120 (BST: 678)
New Ability: Inner Focus
Role desc: The physical attacker of the two Megas. Slightly weaker than Mega Gallade, but more physical bulk and faster. Increased physical bulk helps a lot with a potential Bulk Up set, and more speed helps with a Swords Dance set.

Mega Galladevoir Y

Parents: Mega Gardevoir + Gallade
Offspring name: Mega Galladevoir Y
New Base Stats:78/125/75/145/145/110
New Ability: Pixilate
Notable Moves: Above + Hyper Voice, Return
Role Desc: The special attacker of the two Megas. Although it has reasonable Attack and better special bulk than the X forme, it is a bit slower, which is a big factor considering its still lackluster physical bulk.

DNA Donors: Clefable + Floette-Eternal
Offspring name: Floable-E
New Type: Fairy
New Stats: 84/67/70/127/119/89 (BST: 556)(+17 Special Attack, +10 Special Defense, +13 Speed)
New Ability: Magic Veil (Magic Guard + Flower Veil) - This Pokemon cannot be afflicted with a major status condition or be damaged indirectly.
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Light of Ruin, Stored Power, Psychic, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Knock Off, Stealth Rock, Trick, Moonlight/Synthesis, Clefable's entire special movepool
Role Desc: Stallbreaker. This thing can set up with Calm Mind and sweep with Light of Ruin, which because of Magic Veil is highly spammable. Could also run a specs set to hit harder, or Scarf to outrun and cripple a wall with Trick. Main problem is in low physical bulk, which means that strong hard hitters on the physical side can break through it.

Parents: Machamp + Alakazam
Offspring name: Machampazam
New Stats: 82/100/77/110/100/97
New Ability: Rigid Training (Guts + Inner Focus) - Cannot be flinched. If this pokemon would be flinched or is statused, attacks rises by 50%.
Notable Moves: Close Combat, Knock Off, Elemental Punches, Psyshock, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Calm Mind, Bulk Up, Trick, Taunt
Role Desc: Fairly solid mixed attacker and Choice Scarfer due to Trick. You'll want to mega, and Rigid Training can help with physical sets.

Mega Machampazam

Parents: Machamp + Mega Alakazam
Offspring name: Mega Machampazam
New Stats: 82/100/97/150/100/127
New Ability: Trace
Notable moves: Alakazam and Machamp's entire special movepool, Calm Mind, Knock Off, Encore,
Role desc: Special sweeper that can run some utility in the last slot.

Parents: Avalugg + Aggron
Offspring name: Avaggron
New Type: Steel/Ice
New Stats: 92/123/192/52/53/39
New Ability: Rock Steady (Sturdy + Rock Head) Cannot be knocked out by recoil moves and is immune to recoil damage from its own moves.
Notable Moves: Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam, Rapid Spin, Recover, Superpower, Ice Punch, Low Kick, Sleep Talk, Curse, Avalanche
Role desc: Wallbreaker due to below-average typing giving 4x weaknesses to Fighting and Fire, can run offensive Stealth Rock if you want to. Oh and it has a mega.

Mega Avaggron

Parents: Avalugg + Mega Aggron
Offspring name: Mega Avaggron
New typing: Steel/Ice
New Stats: 92/153/242/52/73/39
New Ability: Filter
Role desc: Wall every physical attacker, bulky boosting tank with Curse.

Parents: Charizard + Rampardos
Offspring name: Zardpardos
New typing: Rock/Flying
New stats: 87/124/

Avaggron's ability is illegal because Sturdy is Avalugg's hidden ability

Last edited:
Alright, now for my 'mons.

No life comes close, I'm rising higher....

Parents: Infernape + Gogoat
Offspring Name: Infernogoat
New typing: Fire/Grass
New base stats: 109/112/76/110/86/98 (591 BST)
New Ability + description: Blaze + Sap Sipper = Blaze Sipper (The bearer's Attack is raised 1 stage if hit by a Fire move; Fire immunity)
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Flare Blitz, Horn Leech, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Leaf Blade, Zen Headbutt, Close Combat, Fire Punch, Fake Out, Gunk Shot, Thunder Punch, U-turn, Nasty Plot, Fire Blast, Giga Drain, Focus Blast, Surf, Energy Ball, Substitute, Bulk Up, Leech Seed, Slack Off/Milk Drink, Encore, Stealth Rock, Growth, Sunny Day, Solar Beam (only on sun teams), Synthesis
Role identification: If we didn't have insane enough move-pools, look at this guy. Three forms of reliable recovery, both Swords Dance AND Nasty Plot, lots of coverage, support options, Infernogoat practically has it all. There's a multitude of possible sets here, like Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Choice Scarf (it does have U-turn), Substitute + Bulk Up (Infernogoat's Substitutes can survive Seismic Tosses if it's invested in HP, mind you), or an offensive Stealth Rock set. Infernogoat's access to Growth makes a terrifying mixed sun sweeper set possible, as well. Overall, a very versatile and deadly 'mon, and one that should be watched out for.

How about a viable Archeops now?

DNA Donors: Rampardos + Tornadus-I
Offspring Name: Ramparnadus
New typing: Rock/Flying
New base stats: 88/140/65/115/65/104 (+20 SpA, +20 Spe) (577 BST)
New Ability + description: Mold Breaker + Prankster = Quick Draw (When the bearer is on the field, all moves have +0 priority)
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Acrobatics, Earthquake, Knock Off, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Zen Headbutt, Head Smash, Superpower, Brick Break, U-turn, Hurricane, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Earth Power, Psychic, Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Grass Knot, Ancient Power, Focus Blast, Surf, Air Slash, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Tailwind, Substitute, Focus Punch, Roar
Role identification: Can you say "wallbreaker"? Tons of coverage on both sides, immense power, the ability to go mixed (which is probably necessary if you want both Flying STAB and an item), and Stealth Rock, Taunt, and Tailwind to act as a suicide lead. Ramparnadus' Ability makes it so that you can't be revenge killed by a slower priority user, such as Hitmonklang or non-Mega Metanlee. While it might seem crazy, consider that the only common priority moves that Ramparnadus really fears are Aqua Jet, Ice Shard, Bullet Punch, and Refrigerate priority. However, it affects moves with negative priority, too, and you know what Ramparnadus gets? Focus Punch. With this, you can go for a SubPunch set, or if you're feeling fast enough, you can forgo the Sub entirely and just start laying into them with the Punch. This will probably play a lot like Archeops, just without Defeatist.

The key of the earth.

DNA Donors: Landorus-T + Klefki
Offspring Name: Landefki
New typing: Ground/Steel
New base stats: 93/112/90/92/93/93 (+20 HP, +10 SpD, +10 Spe) (573 BST)
New Ability + description: Intimidate + Prankster = Scary Tricks (The bearer's non-damaging moves have +1 priority and a 30% chance to lower the target's Attack by one stage, if applicable)
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Rock Polish, Earthquake, Iron Tail, Stone Edge, Knock Off, U-turn, Play Rough, Superpower, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Thunder Wave, dual screens, Magic Coat, Switcheroo, Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Sandstorm, Lock-On, Fissure, Gravity, Recycle
Role identification: An annoying 'mon that can go for Double Dance sets, hazard stacker sets, weather lead sets, and all-out annoyer sets. Having a Prankster subsidiary helps Landefki with its viability, seeing as its stats are a bit lacking. Ground/Steel's a pretty nice typing defensively and offensively, too. It also gets the totally legal combo of Lock-On and Fissure, be scared. There's just a lot of potential sets for this thing.

King of the mushroom pixies.

DNA Donors: Breloom + Azelf
Offspring Name: Azelloom
New typing: Grass/Psychic
New base stats: 67/127/75/112/65/112 (+20 SpA, +20 Spe) (558 BST)
New Ability + description: Effect Spore + Levitate = Floating Spores (The bearer is immune to Ground moves; being hit by one will trigger Effect Spore's effects)
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Seed Bomb, Zen Headbutt, Stone Edge, Drain Punch, the elemental punches, Knock Off, U-turn, Mach Punch, Trick, Nasty Plot, Giga Drain, Psychic, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Psyshock, Fire Blast/Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Thunderbolt, Vacuum Wave, Sludge Bomb, Spore, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Synthesis, dual screens, Thunder Wave, Growth, Solar Beam (only on sun teams)
Role identification: There's a bunch, honestly. If you go physical, you get Swords Dance, along with a bunch of coverage options. If you go special, you get Nasty Plot, along with a bunch more coverage options. You can go for a lead set with Stealth Rock, Taunt, and the coveted Spore, and you can even run a Spore + boosting move set pretty well. Breloom's access to Growth makes Azelloom a serviceable sun sweeper, as well.

Galaxy turtles, turtles all the way down.

DNA Donors: Starmie + Carracosta
Offspring Name: Starcosta
New typing: Water/Psychic
New base stats: 70/101/109/101/75/90 (+3 HP, +10 Atk, +10 SpA, +17 Spe) (546 BST)
New Ability + description: Natural Cure + Solid Rock = Natural Solidity (The bearer receives 1/2 damage from super-effective attacks unless it is afflicted by a status condition)
Notable moves: Shell Smash, Hydro Pump, Psychic, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Earth Power, Grass Knot, Dazzling Gleam, Focus Blast, Scald, Psyshock, Signal Beam, Power Gem, Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Knock Off, Low Kick, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Recover, dual screens, Rapid Spin
Role identification: You've got a pretty ridiculous move-pool, including Shell Smash and lots of move options on both sides of the attacking spectrum, both Stealth Rock and Rapid Spin, and Recover for reliable recovery. Here's a fun bit of trivia for you: Carracosta is the only Pokemon that gets both Shell Smash and Zen Headbutt. Your Ability helps you with setting up Rocks or a Smash, but Starcosta hates all kinds of status, so bring a Heal Bell/Aromatherapy user.

A gimmick or a competent snake wolf?

Parents: Dunsparce + Manectric
Offspring Name: Manesparce
New typing: Normal/Electric
New base stats: 95/82/75/95/72/85 (504 BST)
New Ability + description: Serene Grace + Static = Shocking Grace (The bearer's attacks without a chance to paralyze gain a 30% chance to paralyze)
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower/Fire Blast, Roost, Signal Beam, Volt Switch, Agility, Glare, Hex, Stealth Rock, Magic Coat, Coil, Return, Wild Charge, Earthquake, Aqua Tail, Iron Tail, Zen Headbutt, Poison Jab, Rock Slide
Role identification: To be honest, Manesparce's main reason to be used is its Mega. However, its base form has its uses, such as spreading paralysis with attacks that normally wouldn't.

Parents: Dunsparce + Manectric
Offspring Name: Manesparce
New typing: Normal/Electric
New base stats: 95/82/95/125/92/115 (604 BST)
New Ability + description: Intimidate
Notable moves: Everything listed above
Role identification: Have you thanked Dunsparce's move-pool today? That aside, this is basically Mega Manectric, except with a Normal typing, better bulk, and lower Special Attack and Speed. This has Calm Mind and Agility, so this can act as a nice sweeper. You also have Roost and Stealth Rock, so you have recovery and can be a Rock setter if your team needs one. Overall, a pretty great 'mon.

Last edited:
One new fusion...

Parents: Sawsbuck/Krookodile
Offspring Name: Dock
New typing: Grass/Ground
New base stats: 97/118/85/72/80/103 (555 BST)
New Ability + description: Nature Force(Sap Sipper + Moxie); Whenever this pokemon defeats another pokemon with a grass type move, it's attack is raised by 2. This pokemon is immune to grass attacks.
Notable moves: Horn Leech, Earthquake, Seed Bomb, Bulldoze, Foul Play, Crunch, Outrage, Jump Kick, Megahorn, Leech Seed, Grass Knot, Wild Charge, Thunder Wave, Superpower, Stealth Rock, Synthesis, Knock Off, Stone Edge, Baton Pass, Agility, Taunt
Role identification: Stab, kill and boost. While not an extraordinary strong pokemon, Dock's unique ability plus interesting movepool makes this pokemon still viable in the form of a baton passer or pusher.

And now for some oldies

Parents: Probopass/Golem
Shared egg group: Mineral
Offspring name: Gopass
New type: Steel/Rock
New base stats: 85/102/152/80/122/57 (BST: 598)
New ability and desc: Sturdy
Notable moves: Stone Edge, Bulldoze, Earthquake, Explosion, Smack Down, Rock Polish, Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock, Protect, Substitute, Rest, Sandstorm, Iron Defense, Gyro Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave
Role identification: Did someone say bulk? Meet Gopass, with it's 85/152/122 bulk and sturdy, Gopass makes sure it lasts long enough to set up rocks, change the weather or deal enough damage with Explosion, Heavy Slam or Gyro Ball. While it's downsize is it's speed, it can easily become a stalling menace if it has the right support.

Parents: Seismitoad/Omastar
Egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Toadstar
New type: Water/Ground
Base stats: 102/92/115/115/87/79 (BST 605)
Ability: Swift Swim
Important moves: Hydro Pump, Earth Power, Brine, Scald, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hyper Voice, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Rain Dance, Refresh, Focus Blast, Rest, Sleep Talk, Aqua Ring, Ice Beam, Mud Shot, Mud Bomb, Muddy Water, Infestation, Grass Knot, Rock Polish, Shell Smash
Description: Now this is a pokemon that has access to a very large movepool which makes it a very versatile pokemon. While it's most use lies in laying down spikes, t-spikes and rocks, Toadstar gets a lot better in rain due to Swift Swim. While it does have a 4x weakness to grass, it sports enough moves to quickly cripple those thanks to Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb and Infestation.

Parents: Weezing/Mismagius
Egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Wizmagi
New type: Ghost/Poison
Base stats: 75/90/105/110/102/97 (BST 579)
Ability: Levitate
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Clear Smog, Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Phantom Force, Destiny Bond, Explosion, Assurance, Will-O-Wisp, Fire Blast, Infestation, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Nasty Plot, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Thunder Wave, Foul Play, Pain Split, Heal Bell, Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Stockpile, Hyper Voice.
Role identification: Wizmagi is an interesting pokemon, in that it houses a very flexible movepool. From being a setup sweeper to becoming a cleric, Wizmagi can do it. It's basically a more compact Gengar with better defences and capable of being more versatile in it's role, but losing speed and special attack.

Parents: Haxorus and Druddigon
Shared egg group: Dragon
Offspring name: Drax
Typing: Dragon
New base stats: 86/143/100/70/90/82(BST 571)
New ability: Breaking point - Whenever this pokemon attacks with a move that has an additional effect, the ability of the opposing pokemon is ignored.
Notable moves: Outrage, Superpower, Crunch, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Sucker Punch, Gunk Shot, Aqua Tail, Hone Claws, Dragon Dance, Iron Head, Dragon Tail, Swords Dance, Bulldoze.
Role indentification: Drax is the kind of pokemon that has an ability that could really put an end to a lot of of nasty pokemon. Capable of using Dragon Dance, Hone Claws and Swords Dance coming with an already powerful 143 base attack, Drax makes sure it's presence is felt.

Parents: Dusknoir/Spiritomb
Egg Group: Amorphous
Offspring Name: Dusktomb
New Type: Ghost/Dark
New Base Stats: 62/111/136/93/136/55 (BST 593)
Ability: Pressure
Notable Moves: Trick Room, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Foul Play, Pain Split, Trick, Payback, Nasty Plot, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Shadow Punch, Destiny Bond, Will-o-Wisp, Hex, Earthquake, Psychic, Ice Beam, F-Punch, T-Punch, I-Punch, Memento.
Role Indentification: At first glance Dusktomb doesn't really look it's worth with only 55 speed. However, thanks to being given dark type and decent defenses, the move Payback becomes actually worthwhile using. Combined with Shadow Sneak and/or Sucker Punch and you actually have something worthwhile. Not only that, but thanks to it's parents, it has access to a lot of utility moves like Trick Room, Will-o-Wisp, Trick and Pain Split. Not just that, due to Spiritomb being one of it's parents, Dusktomb has access to the mighty Nasty Plot making even a Special set worth of using. The only downside of this fusion is it's low HP that requires the use of leftovers or some other health restoring item. Wether it's giving support with the likes of Trick Room or Memento or getting support, Dusktomb does what it does best(like all ghost pkmn); being annoying!

Last edited:

DNA Donors: Jirachi + Basculin
Offspring Name: Jirasculin
New type: Steel/Water
New base stats: 85/110/85/90/85/114 (BST: 569, +14 ATK, +3 DEF, +8 SPD, +15 SPE)
New ability and desc: STAB Happy: Boost the STAB multiplier from 1.5x to 2x, and STAB moves have the chance of their move's secondary effects activating doubled.
Notable Moves: Waterfall, Iron Head, U-Turn, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Scald, Superpower, Crunch, Taunt, Stealth Rock, Healing Wish, Final Gambit, Agility, Thunder Wave
Role Description: A fast and fairly strong physical attacker specialised in battering down opponents with powerful STAB moves with high flinch chances: 40% from Waterfall and 60% on Iron Head. U-Turn is as useful as ever, and elements punches and Superpower can be used as coverage to hit Pokemon that resist Water- and Steel- type attacks, such as Ferrothorn and Aggrosaur. Jirasculin also has a lot of utility options in Taunt, Stealth Rock, Final Gambit/Healing Wish to sacrifice itself to defeat an opponent or heal an ally, and Agility or Thunder Wave to outspeed some of Fusion Evolution's fast megas. 85/85/85 bulk is decent and allows Jirasculin to switch in once or twice. It also gains access to Scald, which while not mindblowingly powerful from 90 Base Special Attack, now has an evil 60% to burn an opponent, turning it into a psuedo Will-O-Wisp.

DNA Donors: Gastrodon/Heatran
Offspring Name: Gastrotran
New type: Fire/Ground
New base stats: 101/86/100/130/100/60 (BST: 577, +13 DEF, +19 SPA, +6 SPD, +2 SPE)
New ability and desc: Flash Flood: When this Pokemon his is hit by a water-type move, the power of its own Water-type moves is boosted by 50%. Immunity to water-type attack
Notable Moves: Earth Power, Fire Blast, Magma Storm, Scald, Will-O-Wisp, Toxic, Taunt, Recover, Flash Cannon, Stealth Rock, Yawn, Ice Beam, Solarbeam
Role Description: So here's another Fire/Ground type with a Water immunity courtesy of its ability, but this time with much better stats. 101/100/100 defences allow Gastrotran to easily shrug off moves or to tank Ground-type hit and then to heal back up with Recover. Flash Flood allows it to pack some punch behind its Scalds if it switches in on a Water-type move, or Will-O-Wisp can be used for more likely burns. Toxic and Taunt allow Gastrotran to stallbreak, it gets access to Stealth Rock, powerful STABs in Earth Power, Fire Blast or Magma Storm and it can hit unsuspecting Ground- and Water-type with Ice Beam or Solarbeam. A very threatening and hard to take down Pokemon that, like Heatran before it, can fulfil a variety of roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)