Smogon Superstars VII Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hello all, welcome to this years edition of Smogon Supestars. All participants in this tournament are handpicked and invited to play, but there will be a signup phase to fill up the final slots. Please note that signing up does not mean you'll play and please don't ask me to put you in.

Note that this tournament you'll be playing DPP, BW2, and ORAS OU. There will be three rounds where you will play five other participants in that week's designated tier. The people who obtain the most points throughout the three weeks will qualify for playoffs where our top 16 will compete in a Bo3 of DPP, BW2, and ORAS OU. This year playoffs will be Double Elimination.

There will be 54 participants total + additional substitutes. The current amount of players needed isn't final as some players haven't responded to the invite yet, but there are most definitely slots open.

Some things to note before you signup:
  • The tiers played in this tournament are DPP, BW2, and ORAS OU. You will be playing all three, not just one.
  • Include any reason you should be picked in your signup post alongside any other relevant information.
  • Again, you are not guaranteed a slot. Do not complain to me about not getting in or ask me to put you in. This tournament will only have 54 participants and they'll be handpicked from our tournament players.
  • Do not signup just to drop out midseason; dropouts are incredibly detrimental to the tournament and its participants.
  • If you've already accepted your invite you don't need to post in this thread.

Signups will tentatively close on Monday August 1st.

Last edited:

Lavos

Banned deucer.
in

credentials

dpp: consistently destroyed user philip7086 in tests
dpp + bw: smogon tour quarterfinalist way back when
bw: wcop winner, ladder prodigy, teambuilding genius, easiest tier of my life
oras: I finally learned this stupid gen, please reward my sincere effort

bonus: charming personality

In

Credentials: I make some killer Pizza Burritos and made it to the quarterfinals of a recent forum tour and most importantly won't dropout midseason even when I'm winless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)