Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a 5iv HA Wooper w/ recover or at least a HA wooper breedject?
A 5iv/breedject Dunsparce?
A 5iv/competitive unown?
A 0spe IV onix?

I'm willing to offer kanto or johto 5iv/breedjects for these things.
Thanks

Does anyone have a 5iv HA Wooper w/ recover or at least a HA wooper breedject?
A 5iv/breedject Dunsparce?
A 5iv/competitive unown?
A 0spe IV onix?

I'm willing to offer kanto or johto 5iv/breedjects for these things.
Thanks
I bred a couple of Impish Unaware Woopers a while back. You're free to have one. :)

Can anyone with access to Pokémon XD help me confirm this?

I have recently played through Pokémon XD. Since I wanted to catch certain Pokémon in special Pokéballs, some of which have limited availability before the game is completed, I knocked those Pokémon out and caught them after the game was beaten from Miror B. rematches.

Here's the deal: every Pokémon I caught from Miror B. does not mark Fateful encounter in their summary. On the other hand, every Pokémon I caught from their original trainer does have Fateful encounter listed, even Pokémon I only caught after the game was beaten (for instance, Poochyena atop Gateon Port's Lighthouse, whose trainer never leaves and, thus, is never taken by Miror B.; Blusix's Spheal, which I caught in a Dive Ball after the game was beaten (Blusix also does not leave Cipher Lab); and all of Greevil's Pokémon, including Lugia, some of which I caught during the end battle, others in a rematch against Greevil). As a side-note, my Pokéspot captures also appear normally as Fateful encounters.

However, according to bulbapedia, any Pokémon obtained in XD should be a Fateful encounter.

I realized this when I started transferring my Pokémon to Gen V and checked their summary.

EDIT: It was due to an error caused by PkmGCSaveEditor, the tool I used to transfer the XD Pokémon to my GBA Save files. Thanks for all the help, Unknown Warrior & Albus!

Last edited:
Still working on completing my Dex. Down to 3, if anyone could help with these it would mean the world to me. Stats dont matter, only thing I would request is it have its original name.

Chandelure (or a dusk stone)
Have a friend guard Clefairy. Guy on the battle island says it has above average potential with emphasis on attack. I'll even throw in a moon stone in case you want to evolve it

Also need

Arceus
Keldeo

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone with access to Pokémon XD help me confirm this?

I have recently played through Pokémon XD. Since I wanted to catch certain Pokémon in special Pokéballs, some of which have limited availability before the game is completed, I knocked those Pokémon out and caught them after the game was beaten from Miror B. rematches.

Here's the deal: every Pokémon I caught from Miror B. does not mark Fateful encounter in their summary. On the other hand, every Pokémon I caught from their original trainer does have Fateful encounter listed, even Pokémon I only caught after the game was beaten (for instance, Poochyena atop Gateon Port's Lighthouse, whose trainer never leaves and, thus, is never taken by Miror B.; Blusix's Spheal, which I caught in a Dive Ball after the game was beaten (Blusix also does not leave Cipher Lab); and all of Greevil's Pokémon, including Lugia, some of which I caught during the end battle, others in a rematch against Greevil). As a side-note, my Pokéspot captures also appear normally as Fateful encounters.

However, according to bulbapedia, any Pokémon obtained in XD should be a Fateful encounter.

I realized this when I started transferring my Pokémon to Gen V and checked their summary.
Do you mean literally every single 'mon you have caught from Miror.B? including the 'mons that you can only snag from him? (Voltorb, Nosepass and Dragonite) Because all of my XD Dragonites have the "Fateful Encounter" tag as intended (see the pics below).

If it doesn't include those, then I don't know what could be the cause; that's really weird though, but who knows, it might be like another Miror.B-related glitch (i.e the Ability change one); however, someone who has RNG'd on XD and has gone through the same process as you might be of bigger help than me.

Imagen2044.jpg

Imagen2045.jpg

Yes, every one snagged from Miror B., except the ones I caught the very first time I encountered them. I've been talking to Unkown Warrior and we concluded it's likely an error due to the Save Editor I was using to transfer the XD Pokémon to my GBA Save files. Thanks a bunch for the help!

havent posted in ages. just got a quick question.

i got some extra arceus serial numbers from the current arceus event. i'm hoping to trade for some 6IV dittos to start my breeding and eventually transfer over to sun/moon. should i make a thread or only make requests in this thread?

thanks for the help guys!

Is anyone else having trouble with the PGL. I'm getting this message when I try to login "Oops! It seems that Pokemon.com has had an unexpected error. Don't worry; the site administrators have already been notified and they'll try to have the problem fixed soon."

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
havent posted in ages. just got a quick question.

i got some extra arceus serial numbers from the current arceus event. i'm hoping to trade for some 6IV dittos to start my breeding and eventually transfer over to sun/moon. should i make a thread or only make requests in this thread?

thanks for the help guys!
If you're looking for a Ditto, I suggest you try one of the giveaway threads that distribute 6IV Dittos to people. first ones who come to my mind are Buckert's Giveaway, and the Ditto section of Most's trade thread.

You wouldn't need to start a whole new thread just to look for a 6IV Ditto (or any singular mons, for that matter). Think of Wi-Fi threads like shops. You open them to show off what you have to offer so people can browse it, not just to look for a couple specific Pokemon. If you're planning to make one, I suggest that you take a look at other's trade threads for inspiration, if you haven't already.

Ever since yesterday night I've been getting a 001-0502 error on my 3DS when trying to go online.
How do I solve this? There was briefly a moment I could connect online but this lasted for all but 3 minutes until I got the errror again.

The e-Shop still works, as does the built-in browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)