Overwatch - Brigitte used FLAIL!

Play lucio ball with me next time so I can get that sick xp for loot and hopefully the Mercy/Lúcio skins 8)

Also my Ana is finally tolerable as of two games ago

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yeah that's exactly my goal, to prestige during this even (69 right now) and play a lot of Lúcioball.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
On rank 50 now, Zenyatta is really good. I'm sure they'll nerf discord because it's so much game changing...
Too bad I don't think I can reach the 300 coins for the golden weapon this season.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Raseri how much time did you spend playing comp lol. One game already takes 20-30 mins D:

Joim try to get to 55 or 56 I can't rmb, it'll payout 120 cp at the end.

Also Re Discord nerf, it's coming but I doubt it's going to remove Zen from his position tbh. But it's hard to buff Mercy without making it unfun to fight against her yet again.

Joim

Pixels matter
Raseri how much time did you spend playing comp lol. One game already takes 20-30 mins D:

Joim try to get to 55 or 56 I can't rmb, it'll payout 120 cp at the end.

Also Re Discord nerf, it's coming but I doubt it's going to remove Zen from his position tbh. But it's hard to buff Mercy without making it unfun to fight against her yet again.
I'm on it, 51 right now, it's being tough since some opponents are good. But yeah Raseri has been playing (and winning) a lot lol

Joim

Pixels matter
I got 24 boxes and mostly everything awas dupe. If I don't have all skins by the 22nd,,,

I'm rank 61 this season, not sure I'm going to play anymore this season so it looks like that's where I'll stay.

If anyone plays on Xbox and has a US timezone you should VM me cause I'd love to play :D

Conni

katharsis
I don't tend to get Legendaries often when I open Loot Boxes but every good skin I get turns out to be Pharah and I don't even play her much >.<
I usually main Tracer tho since it's really annoying for the opposing team. Occasionally I play Reaper too but I really need to be more careful about getting in for meatshots. Reaper still is fragile even tho he has the highest Attack HP, but honestly I can just Wraith Mode out but my fingers derp and I usually die. Also been playing a lot of Lucio lately. Firstly didn't really understand how to play Lucio but now I'm getting pretty decent at it, usually however my main support is Zenyatta but really sad that Orb Of Discord is getting nerfed. Also tried playing Ana but still bad at her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)