CAP 22 CAP 22 - Art Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Submission

Would've experimented with the wings a bit more, but I unfortunately don't have the time. I'm pretty happy with how this looks though, and hopefully everyone else agrees.

Design Justification
A cross between those old timey' gentleman boxers and Oberon, King of the Fairies.

Would make sense as a Special Attacker as well, as the King of the Fairies would no doubt have great magical abilities. Physical coverage moves? He would look so badass Close Combat-ing your face.

Ability Justification
Natural Cure
: As King of the Fairies, it would make a lot of sense, despite not having overtly "flowery" or "natural" designs. As an experienced boxer he would also probably develop great resilience.

(Possible) Sticky Hold: Two words. Giant. Hands. You you gonna knock something out of those giant mitts, huh?
(Possible) Aroma Veil: Same reasoning as Natural Cure.
(Possible) Frisk: uhhh... a very observant fighter? Or perhaps he's literally frisking you with those massive hands.

Last edited:
Final Submission

I haven't got anything more to add, really. I tried to slap on some crosshatch shading, but decided that would just confuse people.

Last edited:

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Final Submission

here's the armor-wearing, ninja, fairy, abomination

i tried to conform to the speedy, special attacker stats
you can either think of the giant hands as hair or a scarf...i can't really decide =v=
--
all these new designs are really amazing (that armadillo ashgjafsf *^*) and thanks to everyone for all the feedback!

EDIT: i made the file size less than 200kb i think (idk how to check /sweats) thanks for the warning ;v;

Last edited:
Final Submission

Finally fixed the eyes (somehow I didn't notice it ;o;). Someone mentioned to me that one of the eyes was crooked, and I managed to adjust it so it looks less weird now. Previous art, I feel, still needed some fixing so I just decided to go back to the original and edit it from here. Removed his bandage belt and adjusted the purple hues on the remaining bandages to be a little more brighter. He's looking pretty ok imo and I don't think anymore changes are needed now.

EDIT: fixed size of supporting material and minor text/grammar fixes.

The myth of the Hare of Inaba lends to the hare giving the god Okuninushi his legend when it gives him a divine prediction that he will marry Princess Yakami after he treats it. To give a better feel for the Fairy type, I made the hare's eyes gold instead of red (which usual white animals have) to show its more magical/divine side.
Fighting type leans more on my hare having some of Okuninushi in it, that it manages to survive the ordeals against it (since Okuninushi wasn't though highly by his 80 brothers when he was chosen by Yakami. This lead to several attempts at killing him, which he managed to survive).
Also beauty mark/black eye since Okuninushi was known to be rather handsome :'D

So the hare has pretty much been through everything, but comes back for round 2+ despite having his skin exposed.

Parting Shot fits well with the design's basis, as the hare in the story tricked sharks to build a bridge for him across the ocean (under the guise of seeing who's clan was larger), and towards the end of crossing them he mocks them and states that he was just using them to cross the sea (where he attempts to run, but has his fur torn off as he fled).

Natural Cure
The hare in the myth restored its body by Okuninushi's advice of bathing in fresh water and rolling in the pollen of reeds. That, and tie-ins with Okuninushi being a god over agriculture and medicine.

Aroma Veil
With the hare using reeds to restore its fur, reeds can be used as a diffuser to have a constant fragrance in the air. The last line of the above is also another tie-in to this ability.

Supporting Art (doodles of moves and stuff). His bandages unwrap a little whenever he uses special attacks.

Last edited:
Illegal-Final submission
MOD EDIT: Gray background and image attached incorrectly

img6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Slapperfish

Banned deucer.
Final Submission
MAIN DESIGN

My design for CAP22 is based on the Garden Gnome.

Supporting Material:

2. 3. 4.
1. Initial design. 2. Original body revamp and additional details. 3. Moonblast (top), Aura Sphere/Focus Blast (bottom). 4. Brick Break/Play Rough/Slam/other physical move (top), Parting Shot (bottom).

Garden Gnomes are a popular sight on many a front lawn, usually depicted with beards and red hats.

Similarly, redcaps are a type of malevolent and murderous fae creature, and are named for their signature caps, stained red with the fresh blood of their victims. Redcaps are relentless and incredibly fast; supposedly, it's impossible to outrun one.

Amanita muscaria mushrooms, sometimes called "toadstools," are bright-red mushrooms that are often associated with small creatures such as faeries, gnomes and toads sitting upon it, hence the nickname. They are well-known for their hallucinogenic properties when ingested, giving it its other nickname: "Magic mushrooms". These mushrooms sometimes manifest as fairy rings - a naturally-occurring circle of mushrooms that is considered to be dangerous in many cultures.

Owlbears are ferocious creatures that are often classified as "magical beasts," further driving the Fighting/Fairy typing home. They bring their prey down by crushing it with bear-hugs and pecking furiously at it with their beak.

Parting Shot is right at home for a scrappy, mushroom-induced owlbear... gnome... thing. Aside from its hallucinogenic effects, Amanita mushrooms have also been known to sometimes cause agitation and irritability when ingested. Considering how much it looks like a haggard forest wizard that's probably had one too many mushrooms, it probably doesn't have the happiest disposition.

Natural Cure is a perfect fit for this design, as garden gnomes tend to have a green thumb, keeping the plants nice and healthy and preventing the garden from falling into disarray.

Aroma Veil is a good fit as well. Mushrooms often have a distinctive smell to them, and considering all that raggedy fur, there's probably some old spores and mushroom bits matted in there. Hey, no one said it had to be a pleasant aroma!

84 HP / 78 Atk / 86 Def / 115 SpA / 88 SpD / 119 Spe work wonders for this design. Due to its short stature, it probably wouldn't be able to take much of a hit, and much of its physical power would only be attributed to the mushroom stalk it wields.

The stalk is used more like a staff than a blunt weapon, serving as a conduit for its special attacks. It's more of a tiny crazed fungalmancer than anything, so special moves are right up its alley.

Speed is where the hints of redcap shine through. As stated above, it's supposedly impossible to outrun a redcap, and in a competitive environment where speed is key, it fits right in.

So many great CAP designs this time around. May the best 'mon win!

(It's format stealing all the way down...)

Last edited:
Well, long time no seen. I have finally updated my design once more, which is very close to the final product. The next one may be my final submission.

Anyway, here it is, my...

WIP Mark IV

After listening to the crowds, the albino kangaroo has become my final color choice. I have also tweaked the eyes, which now should be more visible. Also, I have further tweaked the overall design, with it resembling more an aboriginal shaman/warrior. This was done mainly to give it a more mystical appearance, which seemed to be lacking in the previous design.

The vaguely floral pattern on its back its a symbol of its Natural Cure Ability, which is also tied to shamans due to their vast knowledge of herbal medicines, and that could complement the Ability perfectly.

So, a little rundown of the various design choices:

1. Hybrid wrestler/kickboxer and shaman to symbolize both its Fighting and its Fairy typing;
2. Punching ball on the tip of its tail to give it a more playful and less "fierce" aspect, as well as fitting the wrestling theme;
3. Boomerang-shaped marks to indicate its role as a pivot;
4. Floral-pattern on its back to indicate its Ability.

Will add supporting material and feedback in a second time.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Moderator Announcement

The Secondary Ability polls are now under way, and the Art Poll is next after that. We don't know how many polls will be required for the Secondary Ability to be decided, so we don't yet have a deadline for Art submissions. If you are still working on your art, be aware the deadline is approaching. We will give a formal 48 hour warning in this thread prior to the submission deadline, so you still have time. But just giving a heads up for those of you unfamiliar with the CAP project sequence.

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Final Submission
MAIN DESIGN

This is my CAP22 entry, based on the mythical Satyr.

SUPPORTING MATERIAL

The Satyr is known in Roman Myths as a half-human, half-goat forest-dwelling creature known for their pipe-playing, preference to wine, and being associated to Dionysus, the god of God of the Vine, Winemaking, Wine, Ritual Madness, and Theatre. Fairy-typing is a natural fit for the satyr, and Fighting-type is easily supported when factoring its human-like appearance.

Parting Shot, the central move of CAP22's concept, is an easy fit for the satyr as well; its goat features are easily associated with deviousness and mischief, especially when factoring the god it is affiliated with.

This satyr design features a soft face and a sleek, streamlined body, all to help exude the Fairy/Fighting cues. Certain details are elaborated in Supporting Art #2Body Revamp & Detail Additions.
Pokemon with Natural Cure: Altaria, Blissey, Budew, Celebi, Chansey, Corsola, Happiny, Phantump, Roselia, Roserade, Shaymin, Starmie, Staryu, Swablu, Trevenant
Natural Cure is an easy fit for this design, as the majority of Natural Cure mons are either fat blobs or associated with nature. In addition, satyrs are associated with wine as well, which is known as an early form of medication.
Pokemon with Aroma Veil: Aromatisse, Spritzee
Aroma Veil actually works with the satyr design as well; its flowing robe is a visual cue like with Aromatisse, and because the satyr is associated with wine, they exude the aroma of it too.

84 HP / 78 Atk / 86 Def / 115 SpA / 88 SpD / 119 Spe Are stats that fit quite nicely to this mon, as the average 84/86/88 bulk reflect on this design's body type. 119 speed also supported, especially by the nimble-looking goat legs/hooves. 78 Atk and 115 SpA could be seen on this design as well, as the magatama-looking horns and the robe-like fur on the legs & sleeve-like protrusions next to the hands help exude a mystical feel. The frail-looking arms help identify that it has mediocre Atk as well.

Supporting Art

(1)Initial Sketch, (2)Body Revamp & Detail Additions, (3)Initial Color Scheme, (4)Proposed Size, (5)Parting Shot & Focus Blast, (6)Focus Punch

CLOSING REMARKS
I really enjoyed making this design, despite not making much revisions aside from the Body Revamp. I thank all the people in this thread and in Showdown who gave their feedback and helped me decide certain things about this design. Good luck to everyone! ^_^

EDIT: Added Aroma Veil justification

Last edited:
Final Submission

MAIN DESIGN

My design for Cap 22 is based on the Kangaroo Rat.
Supporting Material

2. 3.

1: Original design concept. Someone said this resembled the Kangarat flipping the opponent off, and hey, that works for Parting Shot. 2: Alt. Tail design and sketch designed to better illustrate fur patterning. 3 (left): Curious Kangarat (flavor as Calm Mind or any other meditation style of move) 3 (mid.): Illustrating Kangarat mid-run, and how its leg patterning are actually an extension of the leg that folds out to springboard Kangarat forward. 3 (right): Kangarat using its tail to hold the opponent and aim its kick.
Kangaroo Rats are a species of forager that lives in deserts and scrublands that typically hunts and eats seeds while living in burrows to escape the heat of the arid environments. Most interesting about Kangaroo Rats is their ability to jump suddenly and rapidly distances of up to nine feet at speeds of up to 10 kph, able to turn on a dime or even freeze in place between jumps. In addition, most kangaroo rats have notably long and furry tails for a rat species, especially in the Banner Tailed Kangaroo Rat, whose tail is roughly 1.33x the length of its body and head.

I decided to base the fur patterns off of several images found on Google searches, leading to the leg design and the faux-grin pattern on its ventral side. Much of the patterning is designed to spook larger pray into thinking it is more menacing than it actually is, which fits the sort of whimsical quality a Fighting/Fairy should have. That said, it can still be a capable fighter, using its prehensile tail as an additional appendage to trip up, feint and grab opponents in order to better aim its attacks. Its legs have evolved with calloused pads from a close combat style that focuses on pummeling kicks and blistering speed. This all combines to make the Kangaroo Rat a perfect candidate for a small-but-deadly combatant like a Fighting/Fairy typing would imply.

In regards to Parting Shot, as kangaroo tactics in the wild rely on speedy escapes and hiding, the idea of the 'mon flipping off an opponent with its tail while laughing and quickly speeding off to safety is well supported by the base animal.
Kangaroo Rats are uniquely adapted to their desert environments with cheek pouches that allow them to store foraged seeds for later consumption, which can be extended to apply to the Kangaroo Rat's Natural Cure by storing berries from its environment for later use from the safety of a Pokeball. Aroma Veil can similarly take advantage of this fact, releasing the scent of stored berries or seeds as it runs. (perhaps through its ears?)

84 HP / 78 Atk / 86 Def / 115 SpA / 88 SpD / 119 Spe fits this 'mon well, as it has a relatively meek demeanor without appearing too durable while possessing the ability to leap at incredible speeds for its smaller size. Attack-wise, mixing in some physical attacks could still be an interesting idea with high-power fighting type moves like High Jump Kick, but as it's a smaller fighter, it could easily be more adept at drawing its power from the environment around it in a variety of specially based moves.

End Supporting Material

Special Thanks to all the people on the PS Art Room who helped me with the rendering and general critiques; Magistrum, whom I blatantly stole the formatting for this Final Sub from after he stole it from DJD; as well as all the people who gave me critiques on the design in this thread and bashed my original Satyr concept until I eventually resigned to scrapping the original concept in favor of something a bit cuter and more timid/modest in stature, as some would say... +)

EDIT: shoutout to Birkal for pointing out that filesize was too large, it's a jpeg now.

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Moderator Announcement:

Aroma Veil has just won the secondary ability polls. This means that as of right now CAP22 is a Fairy/Fighting type with 84 / 78 / 86 / 115 / 88 / 119 stats and Natural Cure / Aroma Veil for its competitive abilities.

Also, consider this your 48 hour warning.

You have the remaining time to make changes and mark your submissions as final. Please also go over and re-read the rules regarding final submissions if you haven't read them in a while. I've already seen some illegal final subs. It is not the moderator's job to tell you if your submission is legal or not ahead of time. Use your own sensibilities to determine it, as all of the rules are listed in the OP of this thread.

Final Submission

After some consideration, I ended up going with the alternate design I had in mind. It takes a basis on the popular Chesire Cat, particularly from Disney's interpretations in the more cutesy, chubby and pink look, as well as a more mischievous smile. Additionally, it takes on a style of Hojojutsu, a traditional Japanese martial art where rather than directly attacking the foe, they restrain it into submission with rope. With its tail about twice the length of its size, it easily outsmarts the foe with quick movements and taking advantage of their weaknesses, similar to what a pivot would do.

Justifications:

Its short and stout figure represent the rather low bulk (84/86/88) given to this Pokémon. While it can take hits and won't go down without a fight, it prefers not to, and a strong enough of a blow will take it out.

While not immediately apparent, the massive fist on its tail is much softer than it looks, fitting of its low 78 Attack. Like a true Hojojutsu fighter, this Pokémon relies on its wits and not its strength to overpower a foe.
Which brings us to its high 115 Special Attack. The crystal incorporated on its tail lights up when using any type of Special attack and can even be used to temporarily blind foes for an escape. Additionally, its basis is already rather mystical in nature.

Its high speed (119) comes naturally from being a feline (the slowest felines are Delcatty and Luxray, tied at base 70; every other feline has a Speed of over 100), as well as its basis on the Chesire Cat, who could appear and disappear at any location quickly.

Natural Cure - Did you know that a cat can regnerate with its purr? Natural Cure fits just fine on a mystical cat of this nature.

Aroma Veil - Cats are witty, especially one with the nature of the Chesire. It won't get distracted from its goal, and attempts to distract will fail. Its Fairy-type also helps in giving it a nice, refreshing scent of lavender.

Its massive tail fist, as well as its slightly bulky figure and mitten fists convey the Fighting-type, while the colour, mystical basis, fluffier design and the heart gem convey the Fairy typing. Being a cat, it is mischievous and could disappear while misleading the opponent to lower its guard with Parting Shot.

Thank you all for your feedback. It was a blast designing this, and I love a lot of the designs on this thread. Hopefully, I'll manage to improve and do more of these in future CAPs!

DougJustDoug

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Final Submission

MAIN DESIGN

SUPPORTING MATERIAL

Link to an animation of my progress from sketch to finished artwork:

(click the thumbnail for the full-size animation)

Inspiration and Explanation

I blended a variety of different character inspirations and visual themes to make this "stars and stripes" dimension-hopping pixie.

This is an imp from another plane of existence, who jumps to other dimensions in search of challenges. It has cosmic powers that are thought to be magical in origin. It is drawn to battlefields, and frequently it appears in the sky amidst victory fireworks displays. It sometimes uses it's powers to add to the display of celebration.

When it finds a worthy opponent, it will attempt to fight. But if it senses it is overmatched, it will dimension-jump away from the battle with loud fireworks pops and sparkles, leaving the opponent in disarray (Parting Shot).

I tried to make my design emphasize the aspects of CAP 22 being a fast, special attacker. Making a Fighting type look like a special attacker is really hard, because all the typical Fighting visual cliches are decidedly physical-looking. I also didn't want to use a lot of pink coloring to make it Fairy-looking.

I really enjoyed working on this design, and I look forward to see which of the amazing artworks we choose!

Last edited:
Final Submission

Supporting Material

Here it is, the last rendition of the Toy Prince-Fencing, Hash-Slinging Slasher. Wings are fixed, thanks QxC4eva and... yeah. Everyone's designs this time around are incredible, I wish I had had the time to comment on more of them but regardless, best of luck!

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist
Final Submission

-SUPPORTING MATERIAL-
While after the first couple of pages I ended up disappearing after a sketch of an old submission idea, like a phoenix I rose from the ashes, and came up with this design that not only would fit Parting Shot and the stats, but also the abilities that were being discussed at the time of my brainstorming: Sticky Hold, Aroma Veil and Mold Breaker!

With something like Sticky Hold or Aroma Veil, a Fairy type based on sweets like Slurpuff came into mind, and what's sweet and also sticky? Bubblegum! At first I was thinking of those packs of gum and also those long strands of unraveling gum like Hubba Bubba Bubblegum and the like, which gave me an idea of a humanoid with sticky strawberry gum arms, with other gum features like gumballs and the like. The need for something fast and the nature of the gum looking like scarves and bandages made me soon connected the idea with ninjas, then purposely doing a very mold breaking ninja, with a pastel pink color scheme and a very silly and prankstery nature, which came hand-in-hand with Parting Shot.

While this Pokemon has long arms, they aren't threatening enough to be used physically, and more for utility and stealth, being a ninja and all. Not to mention most ninja Pokemon around are special based guys, who prefer to take their distance from the foe. The pokemon is still a fighter though, even if a stealthy one and can surely Focus for a Blast or weaponize its fighting aura!

Last edited:
I tried to make my design emphasize the aspects of CAP 22 being a fast, special attacker. Making a Fighting type look like a special attacker is really hard, because all the typical Fighting visual cliches are decidedly physical-looking. I also didn't want to use a lot of pink coloring to make it Fairy-looking. I blended a variety of different character inspirations and visual themes to make this dimension-hopping pixie...

Hey DJD, I love the concept, but I find the elongated head rather... offputting. It doesn't have to be completely spherical, but any chance of playing with the design to see if there's something a bit less elongated that you still like? That or perhaps elongate the rest of the body (particularly the limbs and torso) - I suspect what's offputting is that everything else is so short compared to the head. Also, the immediate typing vibe I get from that design is either Fairy/Steel or Psychic/Steel - perhaps you could give it a Dragonball style chi attack charging stance, since at least one of Focus Blast and Aura Sphere are near certainties for the movepool?

Final Submission

The initial concept of this CAP 22 was to create a fighting kangaroo. Real life kangaroos are known for being natural kickboxers, so I started working on a complete kickboxing theme, with some references to wrestling as well.

The kangaroo features a sort of mask, typical of some luchadors, as well as boxing "gloves" and "pants", as well as elbow pads (which some fighters use as both offense, namely for the technique known as atomic elbow, and for defense). The sphere on its tail is a punching ball, which has the purpose of both referencing the general theme and give it a more "silly" appearance.

On the various parts of its body it features boomerang-shaped marks, which are both a reminiscence of its Australian flavor and which symbolizes its role as a pivoting Pokémon.

The marks under its mask, the "necklace" and the "jacket" are both a vague reference to aboriginal shamans, with the purpose of giving it more mystical roots and further connecting it to the Fairy-typing. Its shamanic parts could also partially fit with its Abilities, Natural Cure and Aroma Veil, due to shamans being known for their vast herbal and medicinal knowledge. Another element that points to that its the floral pattern on its back, which also symbolizes its healing properties by switching (due to combining flower and boomerang). The artwork can be found here. Also, kangaroos have a strong immune system (Natural Cure) and use their scents to show dominance (Aroma Veil).

The colors take great inspiration from the albino kangaroo, with magenta and dark magenta giving it more Fairy-like vibes.
Typing: Fairy/Fighting
Abilities: Natural Cure / Aroma Veil
Stats: 84/78/86/115/88/119

Natural Cure - Its boomerang theme can come into play, by letting it strike the enemy before quickly retreating, giving it some time to rest and heal from the status affliction. Also, kangaroo's milk is known to have an antibiotic which is 100 times stronger than penicillin, which could allow CAP 22 to recover faster from status ailments compared to other Pokémon.

Aroma Veil - Kangaroos are known for rubbing grass on their chests to strengthen their scent and show dominance. Likewise, CAP 22 could rub some grass to show its superiority and as such not be Taunted or intimidated easily by the enemy.

Defensive Spread {84/86/88} - Kangaroos are very capable to maintain their balance, mainly thanks to their long tails, which allow them to take hits from other kangaroos relatively easily, that is evident during mating times. This should allow CAP 22 to take hits from its opponent without falling too easily.

Offensive Spread {78/115/119} - Kangaroos are relatively docile compared to other ungulates, which could hint toward this CAP 22's preference of special attacks: rather than pursuing opponents, they'd rather keep them at bay with long-ranged attacks. Its physical Attack is decent enough to pull off some mixed sets, which could be easily done by its fists (Drain Punch / Close Combat), its hind legs (Jump Kick / High Jump Kick) and even its massive tail (Iron Tail). Also, kangaroos are relatively speedy animals, able to cover great distances thanks to their jumping skills. This would allow CAP 22 to reach or even outrun some of its targets with little effort.

I've had a blast doing this project and I thank the community for helping me out with the design. Hopefully I will be able to participate to other future projects.

With that said, I wish good luck to everybody!

Last edited:
Slapperfish I really like how the garden gnome's odors can also work as a stench, rather than the typically pleasant aroma one would perceive when they see the Ability's English name.

Your mother was a Bidoof, and your father smelt of Occa Berries!

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Final Submission

Supporting art
Design:
It's a lollipop ninja! I thought a ninja would be a good base for this concept, considering the fighting typing and the shifty nature of Parting Shot. I eventually added the candy component to make it better fit the Fairy typing.

Stats Justification:
It's made of hard candy, which makes for surprisingly good armor and gives it those decent defensive stats. Unfortunately, it's still made of lollipops so it doesn't pack much of a physical punch. As such, it must rely on its special attacks, utilizing the powers of sweetness to destroy its enemies. Also it's a ninja so it's fast.

Ability Justification:
Natural Cure:
It's made with real strawberries and all natural flavors, with no artificial chemicals or preservatives.
Aroma Veil: It smells very good since it's made of candy.

Last edited:

DougJustDoug

Moderator Announcement

Art Submissions will close Tuesday, August 16th at 9:00 am US central time.

This gives everyone a little extra time to finalize their art designs. Please read the submission rules CAREFULLY, as they are enforced very strictly.

Final Submission

Supporting Material

So... this guy is a lot diffrent than my last WIP. This guy is based on those Honey Bears you buy in stores, Sun Bears, and just kinda angsty lil more gremlin-like fairy folk. Basically I see him as running around, foraging for honey, and casting spells from his honey wand while yelling angrily at everyone and everything.

Natural Cure - Well the justification for this is pretty easy, as honey is known to be antibacterial, and generally pretty good for you. Also most other natural cure mons are tubby or nature based, of which he is both.

Aroma Veil - Who doesn't love the smell of honey?

Parting Shot - This guy is a mischievous little bear like Pancham/Pangoro, so Parting Shot seems pretty fitting. He has also gotten a lot of practice running away and yelling curses, as bees chase him away from their hive on the regular.

Stats - He's a little bit tubby so the 84 HP / 86 Def / 88 SpD fits his moderate bulk. However, his attack (78 Atk) is pretty poo since he relies so heavily on his honey wand (115 SpA) to protect himself. And of course he needs that 119 Spe to run away from the trouble he causes.

Bonus Art: http://i.imgur.com/gU1T5JE.png http://i.imgur.com/b9u0c2C.png

End Supporting Material

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)