Mafia vs Village Dead Mafia (GAME OVER) Won by The Mafia & The Survivor

Look guys, In the last few days i have been involved in every scum lynch, even kicking off the wolf Lynch, I have a really bad feeling about today's Lynch target however, I think yeti may have goofed

Oh. I'm getting lynched. I am the Mystic. I am the one who has been sending these messages. If you lynch me, when I turn up town, either Lynch Yeti, get Yeti to lynch the informer or just lynch whoever Yeti tells you. I told everything to Yeti. I can also communicate with the dead.
Idk if i'll still be able to talk with the dead when I'm dead. If so, I'll reach out to you through Blazade.
Have fun lynching me!

P.S: Here were the messages written, just if you didn't get them:
Don't trust Aura Guardian
(slight scumread)
meow mix
(nothing)
Yeti is cool
(Yeti seemed trustworthy at the time)
Ditto poked me
(I kept forgetting to hand in my actions, sorry Ditto)

Tagging to either rethink their lynch or lynch me.
Dullagamur
Eagle4
elcheeso
GoodMorningEspeon
Jalmont
King_
kirsche
Mithril
Nomark
Paperblade
sandshrewz
shubaka17
sunny004
Ullar
VeryPinkPancakes
Walrein
Yeti

Sorry for not having a lynch for those who trust me. Idk anything about this game, really. Ask Yeti, Yeti has all the infoz.

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Aubisio if u edit a notification in ur post it doesn't notify them smh

Lynch Yeti i demand a claim; your play has been mildy mafia-esque and there's another reason im susp of u that i think u know

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NIGHT 2
Majority was reached
You have decided to vote Aubisio.
Aubisio was killed.

You are The Mystic.

Communal Communing
Nightly.
No target. Send an anonymous message to all other players with Commune with Spirits. Cannot be more than 100 characters.

Commune with Spirits
Passive.
You may communicate with Dead players.

You win if all threats to The Village are Dead and at least one member of The Village is Alive at the end of the game.
Night 4 will end at 10:00pm (US Eastern) on Wednesday, August 17th. If all actions are sent in before deadline, I will update.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'll be on at work to discuss with people in like 4+ hours

Idk if this role is a mole or some role in the game altered it's result on aubisio or something

Idk sorry again aubisio =/

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
if u still think I am mafia do u really think the mafia fail 2 kills when in theory I know where village bg/hooker etc are aiming to dodge them?

idiouts

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)