Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Adamant Guts Throh (Preferably with 5IVs -SpAtk)
Also Timid Motor Drive Emolga (It doesn't have to be timid, I just need it's HA)

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Looking for a shiny Sylveon with Hidden power fire and a cool nickname!
I have one, Modest nature, 31/00/31/30/31/30, Hidden Ability and in a Great Ball. Doesn't have a nickname sadly, and since it didn't hatch on my game, I can't get one on it either.. Let me know if it works for you.

Buckert

I'm looking for a Female Timid HA Abra with Encore in a Luxury Ball, IVs x/x/x/31/31/31.

Also looking for a Shiny Mewtwo code! Willing to pay a lot for it. :)

I have one, Modest nature, 31/00/31/30/31/30, Hidden Ability and in a Great Ball. Doesn't have a nickname sadly, and since it didn't hatch on my game, I can't get one on it either.. Let me know if it works for you.
Whoa, that sounds wonderful! What's the gender on it? Do you have it as an Eevee?

I can offer you trainer ID shiny Ralts in moon balls (special flawless timid or modest) or special flawless shiny Feebas in Dream Ball!

Buckert

Whoa, that sounds wonderful! What's the gender on it? Do you have it as an Eevee?

I can offer you trainer ID shiny Ralts in moon balls (special flawless timid or modest) or special flawless shiny Feebas in Dream Ball!
It's male and I also have it as an UT level 1 Eevee. Would you be able to breed me a Female Timid HA Abra with Encore in a Luxury Ball, IVs x/x/x/31/31/31?

Edit: That'd be perfect! Please let me know when you're done. :) Will have a copy of the Eevee ready for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)