Mafia vs Village Dead Mafia (GAME OVER) Won by The Mafia & The Survivor

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
eagle sent me some interesting info that makes me think he may not be the optimal lynch

unvote
lynch sandshrewz

this one's the slam dunk, confirmed baddie who claimed the same role that dullagamur just flipped

<Yeti> HE FLIPPED
<Yeti> AS THE FODGATHER
<Yeti> FOD
<Yeti> GOD
<Yeti> FATHER
<Yeti> WHO IS TRUSTING HIM
<Yeti> WHY IS WALREIN
<Yeti> BAD AT MAFIA

real village leader has spoken from beyond the grave

Walrein, if you really want to stop the wolfie stuff from happening, best idea is to lynch the guy who 1) was mafia beforehand and is incentivized not to give their identities away and 2) was specifically asking about the full moon, which is CLEARLY to do with wolf marks

lynch empoof

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey Yeti Empoof can't die unless we kill whoever holds his phylactery

You can thank you-know-who for that result

If y'all wanna test that you can, personally I'd rather lynch the guy who A. Is also scum B. Will definitely die C. May wind up killing Empoof anyways

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ah. Seems like my info has been revealed so I don't even need to public claim. Yes I do realise that I had the same claim as Dulla. So it's either duplicates or I'm Mafia, given that dulla flipped village on death.

I suppose I wasn't previously lynched while Yeti was still alive because there wasn't a need to choose between either of us at that moment without being sure it's the right one. As of now I don't think we've seen duplicates?

There's no convincing out of this. So goodbye world~

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NIGHT 5
You have decided to vote sandshrewz.
sandshrewz was killed.

You are The Librarian.

Hours of Research
Nightly.
Single target. Receive PLAYER’s Role Name and Actions.

Study the Body
Kill Bonus.
If you are Sent to Kill, you will receive PLAYER’s Death Role PM.

Only One at the Library
You know that The Village does not have anyone that receives Alive players’ Role Names.

You win if all threats to The Mafia are Dead and at least one member of The Mafia is Alive at the end of the game.
Night 6 will end at 10:00pm (US Eastern) on Wednesday, August 24th. If all actions are sent in before deadline, I will update.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
DAY 6
In the town square lay two bodies.
You are The Woodsman.

Following the Tracks
Nightly.
Single target. Receive who PLAYER targeted.

You win if all threats to The Village are Dead and at least one member of The Village is Alive at the end of the game.
Haruno's body was viciously ripped apart.

You are The Exorcist.

Seal the Spirit
Nightly.
Single target. Can only target Dead players. PLAYER will be unable to perform their Action. You may not target the same player consecutive Nights.

You win if all threats to The Village are Dead and at least one member of The Village is Alive at the end of the game.
Nomark was shot in the head.

You heard a ghastly voice wail through the halls. It screamed:
Ghastly Voice said:
I didn't like the Nomark lynch a lot while it was happening but Sandshrewz's clear covering gives me second thoughts about it.

VPP is also just mafia at this point with his claim lol. I'm sure we've got a lot of other slam dunks out there somewhere, I just hope we have the power to recover.

Idk what's going on with Eagle4 (since a survivor claim is inherently dangerous) but Walrein's been cleaned two nights in a row so barring a godly Paperblade target he's fine to lead and I can still relay really important shit via announcements in the cases where Eagle dies or we find we can't trust him. Your call, village.

As far as we know, none of the townies have flipped alignment on death. None of the dead mafia are talking to us so we're presuming that they've stayed mafia and given up and confirming that Empoof's claim is in fact bullshit. (To the surprise of no one)

Our thoughts are with you. Good Hunting.

elcheeso is Alive once more.

Day 7 will end at 10:00pm (US Eastern) on Saturday, August 27th. If a majority vote is reached before deadline, I will update.

Result Status: All out

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)