Social The Smogon Photo Album

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Shheeeeeeeeeet you two are so cute together ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I can't wait to see the mixed Dutch babies that become beekeepers when they grow up.

I had a blast meeting fellow NUer Aladyyn in Prague on my prom trip last week! We went out to some pubs with some of my classmates, easily some of the most fun I've ever had. Sorry for the shitty mobile quality, it's the best I could do!

Also, to all my Smogon friends, sorry for the general lack of activity! I've been very busy between my summer job and some personal issues that came up. I should be picking up from now on though. Thanks for your patience! :)

Tagging some NU pals: Jarii Shadestep Shadowtags Allstar HJAD Scarf Buck Shaneghoul nv Winter's Howl Orphic

worlds squad - jibaku / kamikaze :(

top row, left to right: szymon, jonathan evans (ezrael, 2nd place worlds), andy himes (amarillo, not the amarillo you're thinking of), kokoloko , SamVGC , Kiyo

middle row, left to right: Nails , rozes , blarajan (me!), TheFourthChaser, Porengan, CrashinBoomBang

asshole row that makes photo too large to use as facebook/twitter cover picture: Cased (look how tiny he is haha itty bitty victory)

Attachments

Last edited:

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
dude it's still huge over here lol ryan (frizy ryan) still plays it too. there's always loads of people down at the local beach playing it (nobody uses it as a beach but it's more an attraction). go australia :')

but yes hi!!

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
results of 1 yr @ gym(thx to dice and meru for makin me feel like doin it on that ol gslam convo lol)

before

after

still p thin even tho i gained almost 7 kg xd

bonus

badass rayquaza from the japan pokemart thing

bought a mew n___n

tfw u lose ost semis on double stone edge miss ;_;

daily meal

never buy this. ever.

Hey guys hope everything is doing well, in an interesting turn of events I have finally managed to trick a girl into marrying me, I would post pix but that's absolutely haram :) Just kidding, will post something cutesy of my fiance once I manage a decent shot...

Advantage of living in ME: People selling collectibles having 0 idea of their worth, I've had friends scavenge mint 80s ninja turtle figures for dirt cheap prices, and here is my friend's gift coming from Egypt (sentimental value cause SMW was my first game, ever):

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hello friends, as some of the people in the doubles room and McNugget have noticed, i might just be back on this site playing the best tier in the world!

Since my leave during my most expensive price-tag of SPL was so abrupt, I thought i might give a little explanation as to why I left when and how I did. Under the time of SPL I was taking part in the most stressful and best project of my life; a (almost) professional-grade rendition of the Broadway musical "RENT" made possible by my gymnasium (Danish high school). Both the immense amount of work I put into it, as well as the retarded amounts of social drinking we have as a tradition amongst the musical folks, basically made it impossible for me to be as active as I needed to be on this site, with tutoring, Doubles tiering discussion, and the high amounts of preparations needed for every week of an SPL.

While I am humbly saying sorry once again to all of my teammates, do remember that you were all a blast to hang out with, and especially thanks to Funkasaurus for accepting my leave and selling me back without getting upset or angry with me.

Here is the picture of me that the PR team used for the poster of our 2016 musical!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)