Sports Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Underrated by who?

Anyway, Takeover was great re: Naka Joe I just think people weren't as fond of it because it took a while to pick up the pace but it was worked pretty well up until then.

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
Despite Joe possibly coming out with broken jaw, this Takeover was quite good. There was no matches that were obviously the worst match on the card, Very entertaining, Good crowd and one hell of a good tag team match with Gargano and Ciampa vs The Revival (MOTN in my personal opinion). The only thing the was upsetting was the crowd originally booing Almas, They really need to stop pairing Almas with crowd favorites if they want him to get over as a face.

Sso I am seeing a double standard here, so it is okay for Nakamura to be handed a title months after coming in but not Sheamus winning the WWE Title? like WTF?

Well I can't speak for the rest of the people, but my reasoning for liking Nakamura as a champ more than Sheamus is because I think Shinsuke is the better wrestler. Take that how you will, but I feel like I might not be the only one who thinks this.

Last edited:

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
"It should be noted that WWE has removed Sasha Banks from the listings for their upcoming RAW live events. The first one she is listed for is the WWE live event in Moline, IL on Friday, September 23rd, so 33 days from today." - Article on Wrestlinginc

Well I can't speak for the rest of the people, but my reasoning for liking Nakamura as a champ more than Sheamus is because I think Shinsuke is the better wrestler. Take that how you will, but I feel like I might not be the only one who thinks this.
Well isn't Sheamus a decent wrestler too? I'm sorry but making retarded faces like Nakamura does not mean "World Champ" material. Even Fegal Devitt being handed a title is just as bad.

Sorry if you missed it, but I said my reasoning. You don't have to agree, and that's perfectly fine! That's what makes us human. What you call "retarded" I see as art and charisma. Sheamus is a decent wrestler, I never said he wasn't, I just like Nakamura a lot more and because of my opinion being that Nakamura is the better wrestler, I think he is worthy as champ. But like I said, you, nor anyone else has to agree, it's just what I believe, and that's what makes us human!

Sorry if you missed it, but I said my reasoning. You don't have to agree, and that's perfectly fine! That's what makes us human. What you call "retarded" I see as art and charisma. Sheamus is a decent wrestler, I never said he wasn't, I just like Nakamura a lot more and because of my opinion being that Nakamura is the better wrestler, I think he is worthy as champ. But like I said, you, nor anyone else has to agree, it's just what I believe, and that's what makes us human!
Okay how is that "charisma"? Because by that logic, anyone who makes stupid faces have charisma which is a bad arguement.

I'm not trying to argue friend, I'm just saying the way he interacts through the crowd with those faces, he is like a living anime character! It's truly fantastic. Like I said though, this is just my opinion, you don't have to agree.

I'm not trying to argue friend, I'm just saying the way he interacts through the crowd with those faces, he is like a living anime character! It's truly fantastic. Like I said though, this is just my opinion, you don't have to agree.
How does he interact with the fans? I dont see him doing anything. That's not a opinion. sorry but it isn't.

You mean the kick he does in the corner doesn't get people popping? The slide thing on the ropes? His entrance at Takerover the crowd was popping the entire time, and it wasn't just because of the amazing violin player. The fans could feel his excitement, at least I could, and that gets them excited. You don't need to physically do something with the fans in order to have it classified as interacting. Sharing your excitement with a slide right as your entrance theme drops and continuously doing it because its obvious some of the fans like it is interaction. It shows that he cares.

You mean the kick he does in the corner doesn't get people popping? The slide thing on the ropes? His entrance at Takerover the crowd was popping the entire time, and it wasn't just because of the amazing violin player. The fans could feel his excitement, at least I could, and that gets them excited. You don't need to physically do something with the fans in order to have it classified as interacting. Sharing your excitement with a slide right as your entrance theme drops and continuously doing it because its obvious some of the fans like it is interaction. It shows that he cares.
When a crowd is filled with internet smarks of course they will pop. NXT crowds are filled with that. but not the WWE crowds. And caring about what?

Although opinions don't mean shit on the Internet apparently, the fact of the matter is this:
Even the casual fans of wrestling are into Nakamura, not every single person at NXT contributes to the smarks of the IWC (Fact)
Although Nakamura is considerably one of the most over things in NXT, or WWE for that matter (Opinion)
Therefore, as previously stated, do not shut down the opinions of others just because you don't agree or you're butthurt about your blacklist.

Although opinions don't mean shit on the Internet apparently, the fact of the matter is this:
Even the casual fans of wrestling are into Nakamura, not every single person at NXT contributes to the smarks of the IWC (Fact)
Although Nakamura is considerably one of the most over things in NXT, or WWE for that matter (Opinion)
Therefore, as previously stated, do not shut down the opinions of others just because you don't agree or you're butthurt about your blacklist.
Who are you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)