Not open for further replies.
approved by the moderators of circus maximus

rules: no posting outside the thread unless given permission by the host
no editing posts
bold votes, including "unvote" to unvote
no posting at night
no quoting conversations with the host or quoting role pm
absolutely no copy pasting role pms
no attempting to circumvent the above rule (ex: summarizing role flavor = ok, asking "what is the 6th letter in your win condition?" = not ok
no adding people to conversations without my permission
no dead talk with exception of one "darn" post
also don't post if u aren't playing just PM me instead if u want to say something funny pls don't unless it's really funny otherwise i hear firebot is dying so u may want to take ur talents over there
i reserve the right to change/add rules at my discretion

96 hour day 1, 72 hours after that, 48 hour nights

Playerlist = alive
Self Duplicating Helix
Yeti
Former Hope
VeryPinkPancakes
shubaka17
Blazade
Whydon Maleovex
Haruno
rssp1

dead
GoodMorningEspeon - Village BPV killer
Nomark - Village Safeguard
MeowMiXXX - Vanilla Villager
Champ1604 - Village Vigilante

Sorry nomark i needed one more and i picked you at random/wasn't sure about ppl's availabilities.

writing up role PMs / sending them out now!

Last edited:
Sample role PM

Jalmont said:
Dear Jalmont,
You are the Host.

At night, you may PM the host to target USER. Your hosting powers will cause USER to be killed.

Like everyone else in this game, you have a 1-time BPV.

You may also forego your night action to work together with your fellow villagers to participate in STREET JUSTICE. At night, you may PM the host "Teaming up with USER1, USER 2, and USER3" to dish out some street justice to USER4." If all 3 users submit the same action, then USER4 will be killed.

You win if the Village eliminates the Mafia.
i'm literally writing these as i go so don't use role PMs as a sign of anything please :] and thank you :]

dont post until i send out all da role pms

Last edited:
FAQ:

Q. Where do I submit my action(s)???
A. In the conversation that contains your Role PM.

Q. What's a BPV?
A. It's protection from a kill. If you are targeted by a kill, then your BPV will save you. Hence the name, bulletproof vest.

Q. What's street justice?
A. Street justice is a way for the villagers to band together to kill a user. If 4 users all send in the same street action action, then the user they target will die. Note that if a player has a non-vanilla role, they will have to forfeit the user of their secondary role in order to participate.

Any further questions please let me know.

All PMs are now out. If you think there's a mistake / problem let me know ASAP. Otherwise, the game has officially begun and will end in approximately 96 hours. If majority isn't reached then whoever has the most votes at deadline will be lynched instead. Go wild!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
begin speaking and convince me not to lynch you peasants

if i have to ping u for activity more than 3 times in any given day im going to tunnel hard af on lynching u assuming u are lazy mafia trying to skirt by under the radar so if u are town be sure to avoid this!

*yawn* Good Morning everyone.

Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10 while hot dog buns come in packages of 8?

Lotta people I haven't played NOC with before, should be fun.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
I have played plenty of NOC, and I am BP (lenny), so I'll figure that I'll lead town during this game. :)

I want everyone to talk before I do anything and I was not tagged in Jalmont's post so I'm tagging everyone who hasn't talked yet [over here].

Self Duplicating Helix
MeowMiXXX
Champ1604
shubaka17
GoodMorningEspeon
Whydon
rssp1
Nomark

Also all us villagers has an action that says we can team up with 3 others to kill someone, so that's kind of cool!!!11 we can use this to our advantage.

e: whoops tagged myself, that really bothered me xD

Glhf everyone. We might have the potential to win d1 if we guess right (lynch and two street justices), but we also have the potential for there mislynches.
/obvious
Also pleading with yeti to spare me

*Roll eyes at leading town in a NOC*

Honestly I kind of expected this from VPP even if it ticks me. Like other experienced players I have to read based on evidence so I'm curious what direction he takes when everyone's finished talking.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
*Roll eyes at leading town in a NOC*

Honestly I kind of expected this from VPP even if it ticks me. Like other experienced players I have to read based on evidence so I'm curious what direction he takes when everyone's finished talking.
*rolls eyes at not leading town in NOC*

it's a different role than in OC, but it's still a role :shrug:

Worth mentioning that in the noc games we hold, someone ends up always leading town, although its through the same process that it goes about here. Nobody actually mentions that they plan on leading town though.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Worth mentioning that in the noc games we hold, someone ends up always leading town, although its through the same process that it goes about here. Nobody actually mentions that they plan on leading town though.

how can townleads be real if the rufflets are not praise?

People lead by virtue. They make competent arguments and become trustworthy through other evidence based pathways. Other times more active players have to pull teeth and get everyone on track with discussion.

I take VPPs declaration to mean "I don't plan on talking about how I scumhunt and I'm gonna give my opinions only after I get a good sense of everyone". Which is fine by me, but I'll be waiting for actual content from him and judging it accordingly. I have faith VPP will be active so I don't take that statement the way I would if it came from say Flyhn.

jeez this is really well thought out and sincere stuff. Can we instead talk about how bulky I am with this vest? it makes me feel like a marshmallow, except more averse to fire and being stabbed

HOW HAS THE GAME STARTED AND NOBODY HAS VOTED YET?

VOTE: HARUNO

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS THIS NO OUTSIDE CONTACT MAFIA OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR ALIGNMENT AND SHOE SIZE (BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE MAFIA) THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)