Not open for further replies.
IGN: Sato
FC: 0276-1719-8676
Have you added my friend code?: yes
Favorite Pokémon?: Typhlosion. because it's simply awesome

IGN: Ryth
FC: 1822-2880-0080
Have you added my friend code?: Yes
Favorite Pokémon?: Charizard. First starter of all time.

Thanks!

IGN: Anjuna
FC: 0490-9306-1670
Favorite Pokémon?: Medicham (though scizor is awfully close)
Killer pants, a kickass design, and a mega which crushes my least favourite playstyle. Also, it's based off the Hindu god of Destruction.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi can I join the giveaway too?
If I can heres the info:

IGN: Gonçalo
FC: 5455 9607 4330
Favorite Pokemon?: Well I like them all, but my most favorite is Zorua, Giratina and etc.
Well, to be honest I like the dark-type pokemon (I know Giratina isnt dark type, but I want to pretend :3)

EDIT: Also other people can add me as friend, im looing for people to trade and in the future to battle ;)

IGN: Geovano
FC: 4957-6373-7948
Favorite Pokémon?: Talonflame
this pokemon become beast cause of gale wings ability, it can be offensive or defensive depend on team. it can sweep one team if not prepared well.
it has cool design too

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
IGN: Deon
FC: 3883-9457-7347
Have you added my friend code?: Yes!
Favorite Pokémon?: Absol because of their amazing flip hair gesture and there mega evolution.
IGN: Andre
FC: 1092-0560-2117
Favorite Pokémon?: Treecko, because it was my Starter Pokémon when I played Pokémon for the first time and it looks pretty cool.
Added and online!

IGN:Bobby
FC:3454-1414-5144
Have you added my friend code?: yes!
Favorite Pokémon?: Charizard, because hes a freaking dragon. Well, wasn't for 5 generations, but hes a dragon now!

Thank you!

IGN: Mikami
FC: 2836-1161-8491
Favorite Pokémon?: Mega Scizor. I love Steel type and this bug is freaking cool. He bullet punches everything after a sword dance

I'm going to be out for a bit. I'm out of Mewtwo's (minus a personal copy), so I'll get back to you guys once I have more. In the meantime the hour rule is suspended. Thank you guys for being awesome!

Uh oh seems like I missed this. I missed joining a competition so I didnt even get a code, let's see if I can still snatch one :P

dont know when you will be distributing again but is it alright if i leave this here already?

IGN: Marine
FC: 3926-4978-8044
Have you added my friend code?: yes!
Favorite Pokémon?: umbreon! i just have a sweet spot for that dark eevee kinda thing (and moonlight is just so much more cool then recovery)

and whoa super awesome giveaway! thanks alot!

May I just reserve a spot?
IGN: Minato
FC: 3093 8172 8989
Have you added my friend code? Not yet
Favorite Pokemon? Infernape for life. My first starter ever because my first Pokemon game was Diamond, and everytime I play through it, he's my starter. Also, he's the coolest thing ever. If only it had a mega...(Looking at you, Pokemon)

Last edited:
I'd like to reserve a spot as well, if possible.
IGN: Riku
FC: 3926-5258-7103
Have you added my friend code?: Yup
Favorite Pokémon?: Metagross. I grew up with Sapphire and it was the coolest and most powerful pokemon of that generation.

IGN:lethal6
FC:2981-6610-5462
Have you added my friend code?:yes
Favorite Pokémon?:salamence
I've always had a soft spot for dragons but salamence is at the top of my list. Shiny or not one of the best designs, great stat distribution and a mega- what more could you ask for!
Thanks for the giveaway and I am hoping to get on the list for this great mewtwo

IGN: Asuka
FC: 2337 - 7426 - 3176
Favorite Pokémon?: Magikarp. Because it is inspiring how powerful it will become to evolve.

IGN: RED
FC: 0276-1876-0996
Have you added my friend code?: YES
Favorite Pokémon?: Blastoise because I chose him in my very first pokemon game and loved him ever since

Could I have one, please?

IGN:Sérgio
FC:1950-8149-3966
Have you added my friend code?: YES
Favorite Pokémon?: Venusaur. Back when I first played Red version, I had tons of fun using it. I learned to use status moves thanks to it and managed to pull trough the Elite Four with a very underleveled team thanks to sleep powder and toxic. Since then, I always put Venusaur on my teams.

Can I please have one? That would be great!

IGN: Max
FC: 4227- 2126- 7931
Favorite Pokémon?: My favourite Pokemon is, in fact, Mewtwo. I have always loved the story behind Mewtwo, as regards the cloning and the genetically enhancing of species. The character of Mewtwo has the potential to cover a lot of moral and ethical problems as regards these issues, some of which have been touched upon in the first movie.

Could I please have one of these?

IGN: Macrles
FC: 0447-8290-8091
Have you added my friend code?: Yep.
Favorite Pokemon: Its a tie between Absol and Marowak. Absol is a great pokemon and has helped me out a lot, while Marowak is just so cool looking.

Could I please have one?. If you need someone to clone them I can do it for you!

IGN: LOTO
FC: 4485-2284-0768
Have you added my friend code?: Yes!
Favorite Pokemon: Charmander! I just fell in love with this little guy since the old days of Pokemon Blue :)

IGN - Vykun
FC - 0447 - 9680 - 4800
Have you added my friend code? - Yes.
Favorite Pokemon - Honestly, Mewtwo. Brings back memories of my first Pokemon game, and playing my life away to beat the game, and finally obtain him.

I know I've likely missed this giveaway, but posting here anyway, for the sliver of hope that you might have more sometime in the future. If not though, I appreciate the opportunity anyway, it's very kind of you to take the time to share your Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)