What's it like where you live?

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I remember one time when I was passing through Pennsylvania when I saw someone walk into McDonald's with a racoon on his shoulder. It was pretty cute!

My location was already described pretty well since I also live in the Boston suburbs although I used to live in NYC. Overall, I liked the quieter town I live in compared to the city but I do miss the conveniences of being in the city. Also miss how every is not closed by like 8pm. The biggest thing though that I miss about living in the city is that I need a car to go anywhere. Not the biggest fan of public transportation but I'd rather have the option to take it when I need it so I don't have to drive all the time. Not to mention I don't like the cold (but do love the snow. Go figure.) but as far as what's good about living over here, the schools are great. The teachers are nice and the students are friendly. Having a car does make getting to places kinda convenient since I'm next to the major highways and there are plenty of shops and restaurants in the town next to mine. It's just a 20 minute drive to Boston if I ever want to go there. It's also quiet although it's not as quiet as it used to be. Still would probably move out of Massachusetts eventually though when I get the chance. Traveled around the country a lot and st louis, Houston and a few other places stand out.

I live in Southwest Florida. It's not really a bad place, it just doesn't have much to offer to younger people, particularly those who like to be out and about. It's quiet, and I do like how relatively safe it is. It's also a nice place to raise a family. While the weather can be unpredictable, it's generally hot and humid, as to be expected of Florida. It rains a lot during the summer, usually in the afternoon and night. I live in walking distance of a plaza, a McDonald's, and a pizza place, which is nice.

And since we're telling raccoon stories, one time I was walking my dog around my neighborhood and I saw a raccoon jump out of a trash can.

I live in Oslo, Norway. Now just saying that should give people an idea of some kinda winter wonderland, but it really isnt. Oslo is Norway's biggest city (small as shit in comparison to any other big city around the world tho) so yah. Theres a coastline there, some woods around but mostly buildings and highways.

I live in Oslo, Norway. Now just saying that should give people an idea of some kinda winter wonderland, but it really isnt. Oslo is Norway's biggest city (small as shit in comparison to any other big city around the world tho) so yah. Theres a coastline there, some woods around but mostly buildings and highways.
What? You mean to tell me people who live in the North don't have slides of ice outside of their houses and ski to work?

Well, I live in Costa Rica. A nice country in Central Atmerica. Lots of warm forests and cool mountains. It has random weather most of the time. The people are generally nice, unless they are taxi drivers, those are dangerous. There's no army.

I live in Canada in the Ontario province. It's pretty peaceful. Our town's growing rapidly though but thankfully it's not as big as our capital, Toronto. There's not too much drama either.
I like it. It's pretty decent I'd say. Outside of our fairly large town, there's lots of fields.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)