Sports Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

remember wwe doesnt use logic
Its not that, its the fact some people here are getting angry over me expressing the opposite of wrestling. Like it is a HORRIBLE crime to not like Nakamura or Fergal. I like Rollins, Ambrose and REIGNS. Why is it a problem to not like Nakamura or Fergal? That's my issue to be honest. But whatever. Some people just don't want to be rational and I guess I cant get them to understand my point of view! lol

yo i dont like nakamura, he just doesnt make sense to me, and i dont mean because he is Japanese, thats not at all what i mean, i dont get his character his charaisma it just doesnt click with me. but yo if someone wants to disagree they can, no need to keep an argument going about it..

yo i dont like nakamura, he just doesnt make sense to me, and i dont mean because he is Japanese, thats not at all what i mean, i dont get his character his charaisma it just doesnt click with me. but yo if someone wants to disagree they can, no need to keep an argument going about it..
At least I am not the only one who shares this opinion. I don't get why making stupid faces means Greatness.

At least I am not the only one who shares this opinion. I don't get why making stupid faces means Greatness.
You're not saying it as your opinion. You're saying it as he's bad and no one should like him.

See this, This statement is shown as an opinion. He describes what he personally doesn't like. All you're saying is "Nakamura makes faces and thats stupid".

Also no one said faces means greatness. I personally like him because he acts confident and I feel like he's the man you can't keep your eyes off of when he comes out onto the stage. I like his in ring ability but i dislike his mic skills. As far as his "faces" go I think he pulls it off magnificently.
Compare

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)