Walking my dog Billie around the neighbourhood or at the park
Cheese
Reading
Trying to do arts and crafts
Writing poetry or stories
My collection of novelty erasers

FellFromtheSky

and started walking.
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
anto said:
The smell of rain
Rain
Same.

f(x) said:
- Waking up every day to see that my plants have grown (even if just a tiny bit) !!
Same as well.

Also:
being able to recognize a plant I see on the roadside,
the smell of Bourbon vanilla and cinnamon,
a doodle that turned out much better than planned,
being sincerely thanked,
being PM'd,
iced green tea with strawberries,
flowers,
stars,
fresh air,
mountains,
the ocean.

Reactions: ant

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Seconding for rain. Not heavy rain tho, more of a summer shower that's just enough to cool you off without drenching you.

Fixing things, be it at work or around the house. Not having to rely on someone else to repair knick-knacks, furniture, machines, cars, etc and not having to buy something new when its predecessor breaks is a real uplifting thought. Plus you feel extra good when you do a good job.

Cold coffee. Not iced, but when you forget to drink it when it's warm. The ring it leaves on the mug is satisfying too.

A good dump. Got problems? Take a shit. Unless you got hemorrhoids, hella diarrhea, or fall in, it'll put a smile on your face 10/10. Toilet bowl acoustics were designed specifically for people having a bad day. Grumpy? Here, have this echoed fart.

Erry

Banned deucer.
I love seeing members of the armed forces return home to their families, such a beautiful moment.
Gets me every time.

I bought a new candle the other day. I'm very happy about it. :3 Unfortunately I'm not home at the moment. I can't wait to light it when I get back.

While I'm here, I figure I might as well mention a few other little things that make me happy.

• That feeling when you shave your legs and lay in bed. The sheets feel so nice on my legs whenever they're shaved. It's very soft.
• The smell of my hair after I wash it. I also like when my hair comes out feeling particularly soft.
• When I set a goal for myself, no matter how little, and accomplish it. I'm the kind of person who has a hard time staying motivated, so when I actually manage to complete something, I get happy. Example: Today was my first day of college and I told myself I would get one of the assignments from my class done today. And I did!
• Listening to my favorite podcast, Last Podcast On The Left.

The feeling I get when I realise a new Steven Universe episode has aired.
The excitement just before going back to University.
A good cup of tea in the morning.
Bacon in the morning.
Meeting someone new and instantly getting along like you've been friends for years.
The feeling of soft hair.
Pressing down the little buttons on fast food cups.
Playing table tennis.
The smell of clean clothes.
The smell of a new book.
Getting into bed with clean sheets.

I could go on forever.

I purr like a cat when other people fiddle with my hair and braid it.
Finding a new, tasty beer.
Chatting with my best friend.
Going to bed in clean sheets right after a shower.
Finding a new show i like.
Taking a cigarette.
Being at a football stadium.
Helping people with stuff, no matter how small a task.
Coming home from a good day at work.
Hugging and cuddling with my siblings.
Crying on my dad's shoulder when im down.

+++

- Seeing small acts of kindness from others, such as helping out a homeless person, or encouraging a stranger. Those make me feel like the world isn't so helpless ^.^
- CHOCOLATE!!!

-Drinking Tea

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
When you're listening to a playlist and a song that you haven't listened to in a while and REALLY like and is the thing thats "just right" for the mood comes on, and I go "fuck yessss"

And when I haven't smoked in a while (a day maybe) and then I smoke and get a little nicotine high and I also go "fuck yesss". Mixing the both is almost euphoric tbh.

Also finding an irrelevant excuse to go out at 3-4 am to the shop to buy gum or some shit, just driving at night in general really makes me happy. And since I can't play my own music while driving, I find amazing joy when a song I like/recognize plays on the radio, or if I find good new songs that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)