Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Im looking for some specific pokemon, willing to accept donations or trade some of my own pokemon for them. I don't care about IVs, gender, movepool, or level. Please contact me if you are able to trade one or more of these!

1. Skarmory, Impish with Sturdy
Thanks to MegaCharizard25!
2. Starmie/Staryu, Timid with Analytic
3. Either Shroomish, Timid with Quick Feet or Breloom, Timid with Technician

I am currently undergoing a MAJOR team change, so any of these pokemon would be appreciated! You can have either a Jolly HA Gible, Impish HA Chespin, Modest HA Eevee, Jolly HA Chimchar, or a Calm HA Sableye! (All have decent Ivs, as in 2iv-4iv)

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited:
Hey! Im looking for some specific pokemon, willing to accept donations or trade some of my own pokemon for them. I don't care about IVs, gender, movepool, or level. Please contact me if you are able to trade one or more of these!

1. Skarmory, Impish with Sturdy
2. Starmie/Staryu, Timid with Analytic
3. Either Shroomish, Timid with Quick Feet or Breloom, Timid with Technician

I am currently undergoing a MAJOR team change, so any of these pokemon would be appreciated!
#Goodra4Life
I can help you with skarmory, vm me

I'm looking for a timid Espeon with Yawn and ability Magic Bounce. Eevee is ok, but I'd prefer the evolution - IVs 31/X/31/31/31/31. I will using her as a dual screener.

LF: someone to tutor knock off and giga drain to my eelektross

Edit: You don't have to do both, just one will be fine if all you can afford is one ;)

Edit 2: also looking for someone to tutor superpower to my scizor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)