Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks.

Speaking of which, since this is a gen 4 RNG that's going to be transferred, which Kurt/Apricorn ball for Raikou?
As MegaCharizard25 said, Fast ball is a good option for both Shiny and Non-Shiny. But personally, I prefer Level for Shiny Raikou, the orange on the Level ball seems to match Shiny Raikou's orange more, and there's also the black spot on Raikou's head, which matches better with the Level ball's design than it does with Fast.

Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:

Tundra (great ball)
Sun (repeat ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have a lot of females in Apricorn Balls and Dream Balls and I can take breeding projects for the Vivillons.
I can PM a list of my breedables.
Also looking for Litleo with 4 egg moves.
PM/VM if you can help.
Repost.
Also looking for Relic Gold.

It's the look that counts. Conceptually, yes. They make little to NO sense. However, does a dive ball charizard make sense to you? It's only for the looks and fluff, nothing else.
It's only for the looks...if that's how you define it, sure. You can make the argument that working within conceptual limits is correct and putting them aside for the sake of looks is wrong; you certainly can't make the argument that matching looks is right, "nothing else."

It's only for the looks...if that's how you define it, sure. You can make the argument that working within conceptual limits is correct and putting them aside for the sake of looks is wrong; you certainly can't make the argument that matching looks is right, "nothing else."
On THIS website, you can

LF: Jolly, Shiny Kangaskhan in a safari ball, with Double-Edge

This has nothing to do with losing a BSS match because I tried to Power-Up Punch an opposing Aegislash - forgetting my own Kangaskhan has INNER FOCUS. The feels D':

FT: I have a lot. I know I always say this but it prevents the thread from getting clogged. PM/VM if you can help!

Last edited:
LF: Jolly, Shiny Kangaskhan in a safari ball, with Double-Edge

This has nothing to do with losing a BSS match because I tried to Power-Up Punch an opposing Aegislash - forgetting my own Kangaskhan has INNER FOCUS. The feels D':

FT: I have a lot. I know I always say this but it prevents the thread from getting clogged. PM/VM if you can help!
I can breed this for you, I have had the parents for a while.

EDIT: Does anyone know if old serial codes are still good if you change the date on your 3DS? Someone is selling codes for the XY Shiny Gengar and I was wondering if I could still redeem that.

Don't know if this is a question for the Most RNG thread or not, but if you knock out a roamer in gen 4 and RNG it, will it be that IV spread and nature unless you knock it out again? I'm trying to think if I should wait on catching Raikou and RNG Entei/Latias since it's easier to RNG with two roamers instead of one.

I have a JPN Chimya's Gardevoir code, but I don't have JPN games/3DS.Can someone please redeem this Gardevoir for me?I tried more times in Reddit to ask a redemption, but with no results...The code expires tomorrow, so it's quite urgent...I'd like some picture proof for the redemption, and I'd like the Gardevoir to be Timid, IVs doesn't matter.
Hope someone here can help me out, thanks in advance!
Up.Please, this is my last chance, I can give one of these in return:
-Shiny Swampert, Relaxed, 31/31/31/31/31/31, RNGed in White.
-Shiny Croagunk, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, RNGed in White.
-Salamence, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31.

LF: Shiny bold slowpoke 5iv -Att . Will trade almost anything on my trade list(not everything is cloned). If you are a cloner then we can trade anything on my trade list. One more thing, this trade has to be done today otherwise I will probably not be able to trade on any other day.

I can breed this for you, I have had the parents for a while.

EDIT: Does anyone know if old serial codes are still good if you change the date on your 3DS? Someone is selling codes for the XY Shiny Gengar and I was wondering if I could still redeem that.
Hi, codes that expired can't be redeemed anymore. Dates don't matter on events as you can change date on your 3DS before redeeming the code, your code will have the date you just put in. Any 6th gen event can have dates ranging from 1 January 2000 till 31 December 2050 iirc. Meaning that a date outside distribution period doesn't make it less legitimate.

The codes you see being sold at this moment are 99% for sure the Jarvis Shiny Gengar event, which is JPN exclusive and ends today 11.59PM Japan time. It's an event to celebrate M19, which features certain shiny Pokémon and certain legendaries that are also events that are still available.

Hi, codes that expired can't be redeemed anymore. Dates don't matter on events as you can change date on your 3DS before redeeming the code, your code will have the date you just put in. Any 6th gen event can have dates ranging from 1 January 2000 till 31 December 2050 iirc. Meaning that a date outside distribution period doesn't make it less legitimate.

The codes you see being sold at this moment are 99% for sure the Jarvis Shiny Gengar event, which is JPN exclusive and ends today 11.59PM Japan time. It's an event to celebrate M19, which features certain shiny Pokémon and certain legendaries that are also events that are still available.
Unfortunately, it's not the Jarvis Gengar.
image.jpeg

Hi, I'm looking for a Bulletproof female nest ball Chespin/Quilladin/ or Chesnaught (any IVs or nature is fine). Check out my trade thread for what I can offer in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)