NOC BULLETPROOF NOC gg Mafia wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
In fact vote no lynch

Everything else is risky but if I had to lynch it'd probably be shubaka > Haruno > GME > Nomark > Helix > Yeti
out of curiosity, why is VPP not even considered?

Also since I'm still almost certain one if not both of these two are scum and seeing as how this will most likely pass

unvote
vote shubaka

VeryPinkPancakes you've been dodging this the whole time so please explain why you're still set on lynching GME over shubaka since you already missed your chance earlier to show that you're not in cahoots.
Also want to point out Blazade votes NL which I think puts NL at 3 votes and then Haruno votes shubaka - seems like any time the chance of a NL comes up, Haruno puts a vote on what he sees as a wagon.

Haruno also favors the shubaka wagon at this point in time over the GME wagon and calls VPP FOR lynching GME over shubaka.

And yet...

When I propose lynching myself, Haruno immediately switches to GME for NO discernible reason DESPITE BOTH OF HIS SCUMREADS (VPP and shubaka) voting for GME.

shubaka is an understandable vote as GME had voted him - you never want to vote for your own wagon!

Yet Haruno is willing to lynch the guy his two scumreads are voting over proving my role/no lynching???

lol yeah not likely if he's town. He would be assuming GME is 100% a mislynch because 2 mafia would never be needlessly bussing one of their own on D1.

The Haruno swap to GME makes absolutely no sense considering this information and to me, means Haruno must be mafia in order to have voted like this as well as preferred a wagon his two scumreads are on over a NL.

Yeti

dark saturday

if you turned off your add kiddie caps button you would be able to read i wanted to prove i'm the unlynchable townie

rather than suffer through yet another storied smogon mafia D1NOCMISLYNCH

unfortunately you and your mafia buddies had other ideas

ALSO LET'S BE REAL HERE

AS MAFIA YOUR MAIN GOAL IS TO KILL TOWNIES WITHOUT DRAWING ATTENTION TO YOURSELF. I'M NOT MAFIA, BUT IF I WERE, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT I WOULD HAMMER A VOTE ON D1 ON A PLAYER I HAD LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT

IF I WERE A BETTING MAN I'D HAZARD THAT THERE WAS ONLY ONE SCUM ON THE GME WAGON BUT I CLEARLY DON'T HAVE A READ ON THIS GAME BASED ON THE NOMARK FLIP SO YEAH

That'd be better logic if you had a decent idea what you wanted to get out of GME's flip. Killing random idlers with no connections doesn't help anybody. I also personally thought the kill feed might be a little slower with all the vests because Jalmont giving us all protection and giving the mafia standard nightkills through vests kinda defeats the whole "sign up for my game and you won't die N1" philosophy he was selling.

Yeti

dark saturday
thats.. not true

any vote is better FOR MAFIA on d1 because if someone dies on the town, that's better for them than someone not dying as it's one more villager they don't have to eliminate

That'd be better logic if you had a decent idea what you wanted to get out of GME's flip. Killing random idlers with no connections doesn't help anybody. I also personally thought the kill feed might be a little slower with all the vests because Jalmont giving us all protection and giving the mafia standard nightkills through vests kinda defeats the whole "sign up for my game and you won't die N1" philosophy he was selling.
thats.. not true

any vote is better FOR MAFIA on d1 because if someone dies on the town, that's better for them than someone not dying as it's one more villager they don't have to eliminate
I DISAGREE WITH BOTH OF THESE POSITIONS. NO LYNCHING (OR LYNCHING YOU, WHICH ACCORDING TO YOU WOULD HAVE RESULTED IN THE SAME) JUST PUTS US IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION AS D1, JUST MINUS ONE VILLAGE AND A COUPLE OF BPVS, WHICH PUTS VILLAGE IN A DISADVANTAGEOUS POSITION 100% OF THE TIME. AT LEAST WITH A D1 LYNCH TOWN IS ABLE TO 1) POSSIBLY HIS MAFIA, PUTTING US AT AN ADVANTAGE IN THE EARLY GAME AND/OR 2) HIT TOWN BUT AT LEAST HAVE A DISCERNIBLE FLIP AND BE ABLE TO ANALYZE THE WAGON AND INFORM DECISION MAKING DURING THE NEXT DAY

I WILL FREELY ADMIT THAT GME WAS NOT MY FIRST CHOICE BUT HE WASN'T A TERRIBLE D1 LYNCH CONSIDERING THE ACTIVE LURKING AND HIS BLEH DEFENSE OF HIMSELF

Yeti

dark saturday
GME lynch revealed absolutely nothing. He was too idle to show any connections - EXCEPT incriminating you and Haruno.

There are more village than mafia, a D1 NOC lynch with no info is more likely to hit town than mafia making it a poor choice ESPECIALLY when you go after an idler AND there are other idlers. Why pick GME out of the crowd? I pressure voted him to get him to speak up and then plebs decided to BW him for... no reason? He wasn't the only active lurker.

He wasn't your first choice, he wasn't Haruno's first choice, why TF do you clowns vote him then?? He wasn't a productive or informative lynch target except to see what mafians would reveal by voting him.

It is way more of a mafia move to want anyone not-mafia dead than village. Village would want to PUSH their scumreads OR concede a no lynch is the best option if they don't believe in the lynch.

let's start with Haruno.
lynch shubaka

and since you avoided the question previously VeryPinkPancakes where was it stated that there were mafia goons in this game? If you fail to provide a decent explanation, expect a lynch to come your way. I asked this on page 3/post 62 and you failed to respond then so pay up.
a continuation on reads made yesterday. solid, sticking with your guns, but then you switch to the person that I scum read? and tried to kill last night using street justice like I said I would
and I would like to enlist the help of maleovex, yeti, and haruno to bring Justice to the town..
so your follow up just feels like a good way to get out the scripted response you prepared last night.

Okay VeryPinkPancakes I can believe that. This just makes me positive shubaka is scum due to earlier posts and some external info. Keeping lynch on him. Meowmix is sketch af. Probably scum until he posts an explanation. In class rn will post more later. Also BPV was broken rip. So if anyone was watching me, odds are I got hit by Mafia
Here you point out that you're continuing to scum read me from what I did yesterday, which is still solid and I applaud you. But then, you claim you got hit and express concern towards Meowmixxx's behavior. Finally, if I'm not mistaken, this is a NOC mafia game? so like, what kind of external info can you have? the lack of follow up is so-so due to the whole, getting an education. I get it, I'm doing that too. But to give out two new, albeit light, pressures while staying on me with no new information seems like an all around shitty shifty play. Ultimately, you're part of my group scum read, but I've got more to go yet folks (and I'm splitting these up bc I gotta go shopping, and want to get at least something out before I pass out tired)

Shubaka why again are you trying to force 3 people to give up their night action for a rand shot? Why those people specifically? I'm really having trouble understanding the thought process.

Timeline of events:

I don't like the lynch on GME and figure I get more utility after showing my unlynchability.

I post at 11:23pm.

Haruno posts at 11:25pm after seeing nobody is going for the shubaka lynch, no lynch is in range of beating a GME lynch, and I have just proposed essentially a no lynch as well.

Haruno then votes GME saying he'd rather someone die - why? In D1 of a NOC with no reason for it? GME hadn't done anything scummy except idle. There was no good reason for town to support a lynch on GME that day and quite possibly lose one of their own.

Haruno is also sure shubaka/vpp are scum yet refuses to try and push for a lynch on either by appealing to everyone around deadline and instead chooses GME for... what reason, exactly? Except that mafia don't want no lynches and a mislynch would be just swell.

Former Hope votes me at 11:34pm.

rssp1 asks if I am 1s or not at 11:37pm.

I reply after confirming with jalmont I didn't misunderstand my role and yolo too hard at 11:39pm (I had pmed him before rssp1 posted):

rssp1 replies at 11:41 saying he's sticking on shubaka because he... doesn't want to waste my oneshot?

After I had said no, it's not a 1s?

Blazade also votes me at 11:41pm.

I clarify again to rssp1 it's not a 1s lpv at 11:47pm after a vote count reveals it's 4 GME to 3 me.

MeowMixxx puts the nail in GME's coffin at 11:58pm, likely to ensure no lurking town are going to vote me and thus tie the lynch, resulting in no proving my LPV BUT no death.

MeowMixxx is surely mafia for this move. There is no way a villager does this unless they are just really, really bad at NOC. GME was not a 'slam dunk scum' and there was no reason to force a lynch on D1 - it was NOT informative on anyone's connections especially since GME had been relatively inactive.

Haruno's logic that it would incriminate shubaka/vpp even more if GME flipped town is thus faulty. Haruno is a strong candidate for either idiot!town or mafia along with MM for the exact same reason - town does not want to try and force a lynch on D1 when proving someone's role or NL are options. Considering his hood Vegeta play and the terrible Bulma claim in DBZ NOC maybe he just yolos way too hard in NOCs and makes flawed logical connections.

rssp1, now, is an interesting subject. After being told no, it's not a 1s LPV, he responds as if I had said yes, it is, that he won't change his vote to 'waste' it. I then tag him to clarify again, no, it's not a 1s. He never replies. If he was there 20 minutes before deadline where does he go as it's winding down? Does anyone really believe town!rssp1 just up and misreads my response then vanishes after more clarification? To me this feels like a mafia move - he intentionally mistook my clarification as a justification for not helping town by voting me and securing a no lynch/proof of my role - without even having to be voting for GME to look suspicious! I just don't see why after being informed then corrected he keeps his vote on shubaka knowing GME has 1+ more votes than me.

I townread FH and Blazade for being willing to try and prove my LPV as well as try and avoiding the GME mislynch.
this is a wall of text very well summarizing what happened at the late stages of yesterday after I had gone to sleep and given up hope on you dorks finding mafia. the rssp1 read is interesting, and you've got a lot of really good points, putting the stepping blocks on my next read.

ill fully read and maybe make a post when i get back from school but for now lynch shubaka since i still think that reasoning for lynching vpp was bad and i havent seen a good explanation yet
This is from today, but yet then we have the following:

okay. let's say he thinks I'm town. what does he gain from announcing this? why inform people of who he thinks is town? what positives come about from letting others know your friends? of the four possibilities of alignments between the two of us (not including 3rd party), only where I'm scum and he's town would VPP's actions be good for me. if we're scum buddies, then this looks like a buddy operation. if we're both town, Mafia has both a fledgling town leader and a town read to kill, sticking both our necks above the tree line. and as I've covered often enough, scum trying to earn favor with town and earn town cred.

as far as publicly coordinating Street Justice: how the hell else are we supposed to do it? PM it in a little town group chat "oh yeah we should totally kill this guy lol I'm not scum ez" evidently Street Justice is an important mechanic in the game, or else host wouldn't have included it. I'm picking these people as ones who have been moderately inactive but Untrolly and can yet redeem themselves in activity/action.

so the problem boils down to activity? I won't disagree and say we need less activity, but to try and pass out scum reads on lurks and trolls seems forced and unuseful. motivation to post should be passed around, and to that end I vote gme mostly for pressure in case I misremember and its plurality
shubaka you're kidding right
you announce your townreads because its a good way to create discussion on whether you may be incorrectly seeing something or to see if other people agree. Its also a way to, like you said, form connections between people because if two townspeople townread each other they can generally accomplish more since they tend to trust what the other is saying (and thus build off of each others' observations) or even disagree but bring up different views in a good discussion.
I honestly have no idea how to coordinate street justice, but directly announcing who targets who is a terrible idea because of the many ways it could be blocked
Inactive people and trolls tend to be scum, as those are the best two ways to not help town out.
we had a whole interaction on this before. I think town reads are an abomination and have no benefits except for the scum. You disagree, saying that town reads can cause dissent, or have two people agree that eachother are town making a partnership to carry on through the rest of the game. both of which are only good if you're scum.

Are u claiming 1s lynchproof yeti
this is just further evidence on the whole "what the fuck is rssp doing" chain, with no substance, no adaptation, and no feeling of motive. almost as though you're adam so throughout all of this, I think the biggest read possible is Rssp is playing just good enough, pushing on me for my gut reaction D1, which is solid and I agree that you can lynch on a Gut Reaction D1, but then you provide no information, you provide few or no reads, and just bandwagon on me.

In addition you said we'd be getting full reads, yet I was able to finish my day at school, audition for a play, and go shopping before we heard from you again

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Uh it was blatantly obvious since the getgo that shubaka/vpp were my scumreads. The yeti lynch was obvious suspect as fuck since there would be zero reason to propose a self lynch unless it was specifically to bait town into doing something or trying to use that as a mafia to prove you're town so I couldn't go with that since it seemed so suspicious. I'd rather risk a mislynch because at that point a shubaka/vpp lynch was obviously not happening by the deadline and there weren't any votes on yeti besides herself so i'd rather just go for the lynch that'd most likely succeed since the odds of getting a mafia couldn't be that bad, ended up being wrong which sucked but eh.

My info role is to get a user's role pm which i used on vpp to confirm that he's not mafia. Then due to that, it brings me back to the shubaka lynch since he's still the biggest target to me. Meowmixx is also probably scum so i'll leave that up to you all to decide what to do. Did I miss anything?

Okay guys. Something important: My BPV was broken last night. And Nomark died, that means 2 people targeted that poor person because BPV exist. That means there are more than one faction or is it so that vigs exist?

Also guys, I highly recommend that we try Street justice this night. But as always, I don't refrain from lynching.

Lynch MeowMiXXX

I will be uploading my reads soon. Also out of my previous statement (above) and Former Hope's statement, I have a bad feeling that he is Vigillante. But guys, please be more active. And if Vigs really exist, please refrain from targeting a random person and choose after thinking a lot.
Why do you feel like he's vigilante as opposed to any other power role?

4 shots and a hook all come from a mafia team? I'd bet on in order of likelihood: neutral parties, town hooker that somehow decided to target Former Hope, someone lying.

It'd make sense that the scum would be able to full kill Nomark, I don't see that happening by coincidence.

rssp1 I expect more on other topics when you get back.

Haruno's BP pop and supposed external info are interesting. Can't really process that, but I can't trust Haruno enough to take him on faith either. Champ doesn't really need to come out and say that as scum either, but I guess anyone could lie about getting their BP popped to appear townier and draw protection.
Yeah i also doubt that mafia has 4 shots + a hook unless they're broken as hell. I think there is probably both a neutral party and a town hooker, although maybe mafia has a shitton of kills and/or a hooker? who knows for sure.
Also what "other topics" do you want me to talk about

we had a whole interaction on this before. I think town reads are an abomination and have no benefits except for the scum. You disagree, saying that town reads can cause dissent, or have two people agree that eachother are town making a partnership to carry on through the rest of the game. both of which are only good if you're scum.

this is just further evidence on the whole "what the fuck is rssp doing" chain, with no substance, no adaptation, and no feeling of motive. almost as though you're adam so throughout all of this, I think the biggest read possible is Rssp is playing just good enough, pushing on me for my gut reaction D1, which is solid and I agree that you can lynch on a Gut Reaction D1, but then you provide no information, you provide few or no reads, and just bandwagon on me.
In addition you said we'd be getting full reads, yet I was able to finish my day at school, audition for a play, and go shopping before we heard from you again
Please, explain how generating discussion is good for scum. Oh, and also please explain why two town members trusting each other is a bad thing. You seem to be making terrible reasons to justify your own mistake/paranoia and frankly its getting ridiculous that you're pushing the idea that people townreading each other is a terrible thing and that it can only screw town over.
It's ironic that you seem to be blaming a bunch of things on me when you're doing the exact same things: 1) You've provided very little information that wasnt there to defend yourself, and 2) if my lynch counts as bandwagoning, then yours almost definitely does as well.
I said I was lazy and going to write the post later, why unnecessarily throw shade? Doing that makes it seem like you dont really have anything left to push so you're going for the personal attack route...

lol i just noticed that shubaka's "scum reads" just so happen to be the two people that are lynching him SeemsGood

I remember quoting more posts idk what happened, re-reading now

I think this got cut out for w/e reason

Timeline of events:

I don't like the lynch on GME and figure I get more utility after showing my unlynchability.

I post at 11:23pm.

Haruno posts at 11:25pm after seeing nobody is going for the shubaka lynch, no lynch is in range of beating a GME lynch, and I have just proposed essentially a no lynch as well.

Haruno then votes GME saying he'd rather someone die - why? In D1 of a NOC with no reason for it? GME hadn't done anything scummy except idle. There was no good reason for town to support a lynch on GME that day and quite possibly lose one of their own.

Haruno is also sure shubaka/vpp are scum yet refuses to try and push for a lynch on either by appealing to everyone around deadline and instead chooses GME for... what reason, exactly? Except that mafia don't want no lynches and a mislynch would be just swell.

Former Hope votes me at 11:34pm.

rssp1 asks if I am 1s or not at 11:37pm.

I reply after confirming with jalmont I didn't misunderstand my role and yolo too hard at 11:39pm (I had pmed him before rssp1 posted):

rssp1 replies at 11:41 saying he's sticking on shubaka because he... doesn't want to waste my oneshot?

After I had said no, it's not a 1s?

Blazade also votes me at 11:41pm.

I clarify again to rssp1 it's not a 1s lpv at 11:47pm after a vote count reveals it's 4 GME to 3 me.

MeowMixxx puts the nail in GME's coffin at 11:58pm, likely to ensure no lurking town are going to vote me and thus tie the lynch, resulting in no proving my LPV BUT no death.

MeowMixxx is surely mafia for this move. There is no way a villager does this unless they are just really, really bad at NOC. GME was not a 'slam dunk scum' and there was no reason to force a lynch on D1 - it was NOT informative on anyone's connections especially since GME had been relatively inactive.

Haruno's logic that it would incriminate shubaka/vpp even more if GME flipped town is thus faulty. Haruno is a strong candidate for either idiot!town or mafia along with MM for the exact same reason - town does not want to try and force a lynch on D1 when proving someone's role or NL are options. Considering his hood Vegeta play and the terrible Bulma claim in DBZ NOC maybe he just yolos way too hard in NOCs and makes flawed logical connections.

rssp1, now, is an interesting subject. After being told no, it's not a 1s LPV, he responds as if I had said yes, it is, that he won't change his vote to 'waste' it. I then tag him to clarify again, no, it's not a 1s. He never replies. If he was there 20 minutes before deadline where does he go as it's winding down? Does anyone really believe town!rssp1 just up and misreads my response then vanishes after more clarification? To me this feels like a mafia move - he intentionally mistook my clarification as a justification for not helping town by voting me and securing a no lynch/proof of my role - without even having to be voting for GME to look suspicious! I just don't see why after being informed then corrected he keeps his vote on shubaka knowing GME has 1+ more votes than me.

I townread FH and Blazade for being willing to try and prove my LPV as well as try and avoiding the GME mislynch.
o ngl I thought you were joking about being unlynchable
not sure if I went offline or not (I dont remember) but my reasoning behind keeping my vote on shubaka was that a) I saw you as town and saw no reason to waste our lynch that day when we could get someone who was (in my eyes) scum and b) never mind thats the only reason that comes to mind
Did GME have more votes than you when you asked to be lynched? I thought it was tied at that point but I may be misremembering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)