Mafia Championship Season 3 Tribute Volunteer Thread

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just give Sam and I your account pass we can cover for you. You know we can only get it up to wall posts

This game is gonna be rly good actually, some very strong players

I'm worried iDLE won't keep up with the thread spammers lmao, some of those people are the most outrageous d1 spammers I've ever seen
is this from looking at the other games or did you get to play with some of them somewhere else?

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
spectator convo made, added everyone who was in the previous one minus dle and plus Zexy/TWD

if anyone else wants in lemme know

Hi guys

For those interested, the finale of the Mafia Championship Season 3 ended a bit over a week ago, and you can read the game here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/3255-Season-3-Final-Game-The-Koopa-Troop

136 communities, 10 games and almost 6 months. In the end, the townies took home the victory, and Whiskeyjack from the westeros community was crowned the ultimate champion :)

Interest in a hydra event?

At least a dozen different communities this year expressed an interest in a so-called "hydra event", so it's finally gonna happen. If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the idea is that each participating community can send one or multiple hydras of two players, the advantage of which is that it's maybe easier to be active when two players are both playing on the same account, and it's also just a lot of fun :)

So maybe your community would also be interested in this. If so and if you're wanting to play and have a partner, please send me a PM on this site within the next couple of weeks. I'll check back then and give you more information. Alternatively, you don't need to, but if you want, you can also go ahead and directly sign up in this thread, which also has a bit more info: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/3597-Hydra-Event-2016

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
so we have pluff's wallposts + my shitposts

sam's offensive salt + yeti's defensive salt

and blazade the tryhard + iDLE

good pairings imo

Tried to use Deepart.io to paint DLE's avatar in the style of my avatar and this is the horrifying result

Edit: Doing my Avatar in DLE's style doesn't look much better, if trippier

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)